February 2013 Love Bugs

has anyone got ermmm loose stools instead of sickness? im trying to workout if i need to go doc or not

My bowels are all over the place, and have been a bit loose sometimes since I've been pregnant. My doctor said it's nothing to worry about unless your stools are like water and you're many times a day...

Hi ladies, when did your symptoms start kicking in?

The only thing I've had is the occasional loose poo (sorry TMI), occasionally sore boobs, and uterine aches/cramps if I'm on my feet for a long period of time and rushing around (I'm an RN so it's unavoidable).

has anyone got ermmm loose stools instead of sickness? im trying to workout if i need to go doc or not

My bowels are all over the place, and have been a bit loose sometimes since I've been pregnant. My doctor said it's nothing to worry about unless your stools are like water and you're many times a day...

thank you was starting to worry lol but inkly going once or twice a day so think im safe xxx

Well I have noticed I've been going a lot more regular but nothing major to report.

The only symptoms I have had so far is a seriously bloated belly, tiredness that has kicked in the last two nights at about 10.30pm and pretty much knocked me out and dizzy spells... So far, no nausea or particulary sore boobies.

xx

so far ive had a teeny bit of nausea on and off but nothingmajor, loose number 2's majorly sore boobs and bloated aches/cramps oh and really tired

I've been crazy nervous the past few days because I tested so early. I still haven't missed my period yet, AF not due till Wednesday or Thursday. Today I've been having on and off pinching and pulling feeling. I took my bra off tonight and thought my bbs were going to fall off! Finally getting some symptoms!
This is our first child and we're definitely staying team yellow! OH is kind of against it but we're in the process of moving and I told him he could turn the den into a man-cave!
I know it's early on but are any of you satill working out? Should I wait til after my first apt?

My nips started hurting today! Stinging. I am definitely still working out. My mom is an RN and works with mothers and babies and she said we can continue to do whatever we were doing before, but just not to strain too much. I am doing a bar method class and she said that was fine, but would advise against something like crossfit when it gets really intense - she said you could still do that but just to take it a little easy.

Big Congrats to all the new ladies! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!!

According to the dates I have worked out I will be due 21st Feb with my first :)

Im due on the 21st too. :)

Hi! I think I am due 16th Feb with my first :happydance: Oh, and 3 days after our BFP my lovely OH asked me to marry him so life is pretty surreal at the mo :wacko:

xxx

Double congrats!! That's awesome!

I am quite symptom-y already, nausea, constipation and bloating etc.

I felt more like this with my daughter at about 5 weeks (I am less than 4 weeks at the moment)

Any second/third etc timers finding it different this time?

Hi ladies, when did your symptoms start kicking in?

The only thing I've had is the occasional loose poo (sorry TMI), occasionally sore boobs, and uterine aches/cramps if I'm on my feet for a long period of time and rushing around (I'm an RN so it's unavoidable).

I had sore boobs almost immediately, and it was a different kind of sore than when I'm about to get my period. They also felt heavy very early, that was probably the first thing I noticed. I have had constipation, mood swings, extreme fatigue, and food cravings for the last few days.

I'm second time and notice symptoms earlier but also different. No constipation.... Opposite in fact. No sore boobs. But sickness is here but not as bad yet!

Went and saw the midwife this morning. She said everything is looking great. Because of a previous m/c I'm labeled "high risk" until week 12. I go back in on Thursday for Beta testing. After that I have my first u/s on July 3rd. Woot! We finally broke the news to friends and family today.

I'm second time and notice symptoms earlier but also different. No constipation.... Opposite in fact. No sore boobs. But sickness is here but not as bad yet!

I remember you from WTT - the first time around!

Called for my appointments. They were more than willing to get my levels checked with bloodwork. Will get my results tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Nope but my uterus is really aching and has been crampy on and off today :( is this normal?

Yes I do... That's why I wad wondering if that was normal or not... Still nervous. Lol

ive had the pains since a week or so b4 my bfp my doc says its just the uterus stretching etc and has prescribed me magnesium to help ease them a little

I am quite symptom-y already, nausea, constipation and bloating etc.

I felt more like this with my daughter at about 5 weeks (I am less than 4 weeks at the moment)

Any second/third etc timers finding it different this time?

yeah - got symptoms this time at 4 weeks; last two times it was 5 and 6 weeks. crazy!

i love the lovebugs idea and the red colour as valentines is in feb and its a time of love and hearts etc:thumbup:

:):) if you type in Love bug in google and look at images there are a few cute ones on there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->