February 2013 Love Bugs

Welcome and congrats Oliviarose!

xtlcx - I am so so sorrry hun :hugs: x x x

Only my oh and BFF kno atm-
Too scared what ppl r guna say when they find I got preg again lol (ppl r gona say how u guna cope wiv 2 so small etc) im not ready 2 hear that yet??

Any1 on here got 2 wiv a gap of 17mnths?? How is it ???

Had the worse belly cramps lastnight !!!! Couldn't get comfy- it was too high 2 b my uterus or anything- like indigestion :/ but crampy!!

Soooo tired non stop!!! Being a childminder wears me out sooo much ! I have my own9 mnths old plus another 9mnth old girl and a 2 yr old boy I have everyday 6am til 6pm!

Ive woken up full of cold this morn everytime i sneeze im pulling my tummy so the stretching/ cramping is worse just taken my magnesium so should kick in soon

Xtlcx - sorry to hear that :hugs:

I also have had cramps but for the last two days they seem to have disappeared!

:hi:

I've just got my bfp yesterday and am due at the end of feb! Not had chance to read this full thread yet but will try to catch up on it soon!

Hope everyone is okay! Xxx

So is there any one here that can create badges? I asked on the thread where thy make them but no one replied!

Too scared what ppl r guna say when they find I got preg again lol (ppl r gona say how u guna cope wiv 2 so small etc) im not ready 2 hear that yet??

Had the worse belly cramps lastnight !!!! Couldn't get comfy- it was too high 2 b my uterus or anything- like indigestion :/ but crampy!!

Soooo tired non stop!!! Being a childminder wears me out sooo much ! I have my own9 mnths old plus another 9mnth old girl and a 2 yr old boy I have everyday 6am til 6pm!

Oh how do you cope with all 3 all day. I only have my own wee girl who is 10 and half month and I am starting to not cope. The past couple of days have been a real struggle. She is very demanding all the time and does not give me a minute. She has also been up during the night which is hard work too as this is when I am the most sick.

I am to scared what folk will think but to be honest its none of their business. The age gap between them will be great, they will be so close (Hopefully). Yes it will be very hard work to begin with but after the first 6 months Im sure it will be great.

Will really need to get myself organised though as I am so not an organised person and I have been told you have to be!!!

something like this.. but maybe a bit more glittery and animated!

Attachments

• lovebug.jpg
    lovebug.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 10

Hi :)

Not a gap of 17mths but I have 20mths between my boy and girl. Its a beautiful age gap and I love it.

HI Ladies,

I am due in Feb, having some confusion over my dates as i normally have a 35 day cycle. Think i am 4+6, so I am due 18 - 20 Feb I think! :wacko:

LJD
x

ive just had a neg test this morning so am keeping my signature clear for now and seeing what now happens in the next week :(, was suspicious as my nipples are now not sore and cervix had dropped a bit wonder if its the stress at work will let you know x

:hugs:

I only found out that I was pregnant on Monday, but going off dates I should be due roughly around mid Feb...

I have got an appointment booked with my doctor next week, so he will refer me to my MW and then I will have better dates.....

I've just got my bfp yesterday and am due at the end of feb! Not had chance to read this full thread yet but will try to catch up on it soon!

HI Ladies,

I am due in Feb, having some confusion over my dates as i normally have a 35 day cycle. Think i am 4+6, so I am due 18 - 20 Feb I think! :wacko:

LJD
x

congrats, ladies; just let me know what dates you guys would like to be down for when you get that settled - we can change it later if they change it for you.

Does anyone else have massive baby brain? I'm surprised I can remember to put my shoes on before leaving the house. I think if anything gives away my pregnancy at work that will be it. I was off yesterday and three times people from work text me to ask about something I forgot to do... I'm usually very spot on.

Ugh!:dohh:

oh, yes, i do! i was filling the bath, and actually turned the drain back on so that it didn't fill, can't remember the name of things like burp cloth, etc. crazy!! :wacko:

ive just had a neg test this morning so am keeping my signature clear for now and seeing what now happens in the next week :(, was suspicious as my nipples are now not sore and cervix had dropped a bit wonder if its the stress at work will let you know x

:hugs:

I only found out that I was pregnant on Monday, but going off dates I should be due roughly around mid Feb...

I have got an appointment booked with my doctor next week, so he will refer me to my MW and then I will have better dates.....

HI Ladies,

LJD
x

congrats, ladies; just let me know what dates you guys would like to be down for when you get that settled - we can change it later if they change it for you.

Hi Fides,

Can you put me in for 21 Feb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"