February 2013 Love Bugs

Ugh, this is the worst that I have felt yet, I am nauseaus all the time. The girls in work keep saying about me eating biscuits constantly and that im going to get fat.....little do they know that there is a reason behind it!

On top of the sick feeling the lift in my building is broken and the walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor is really sapping my energy levels today, I honestly feel like crying. Please can someone tell me that things get better after the next few weeks? Im 7 weeks 2 days today!

Oh hun thats awful, about the lift, it does get easier, just a few more weeks. I have no energy either and going up one flight kills me. By the time you get to 12 weeks you will feel loads better, hopefully before. I hope they fix the lift, isnt someone resposible for it?

Thanks for reply. I seem to be so much worse in the afternoons. Apparently it was to be fixed last Thursday but the part hasn't arrived!

I have heard that nausea is a sign of a strong pregnancy so that is helping to get me through. Roll on 12 weeks so that I can tell people. The only people that know at the minute are my close family and OH close family!

Yes I do... That's why I wad wondering if that was normal or not... Still nervous. Lol

I would say that you are likely to feel your stretching pains in your back then, I feel all my cramping in my back.

With my daughter even though she wasn't 'back to back' I felt all my contractions in my back, thighs and hips, the midwife asked at the time if I got all my period pains in my back.

So according to my ticker, I am 4w6d. However, I don't think I ovulated until day 31 of my cycle. Would that only make me 4w3d?

if your ticker is based on LMP, then it's assuming a 28 day cycle with ovulation on day 14 of your cycle. if you have a cycle of 43-45 days and ovulate on day 31 (most women ovulate around 12-14 days before their next cycle), then you may want to mention that to your doctor to see if they are willing to change your EDD based on ovulation or do an early dating scan to see where you are at. :flower:

Hi ladies!

I haven't heard from my doc when my due date is but the online calculators all say February 16th. So excited to be here and apart of this. :)

Hello Everyone! I am due with #2 Feb 25! After taking a year off from trying we got pg on the 2nd month! Hoping the little bean sticks!! Congrats to all the other Feb baby BFPs!!!! There are so many!

Is it normqal for most of my symptoms to fade at just 5.5 weeks? (Think my ticker is a fee days ahead...hoping Friday'sscan will help with edd.) ...had sore bbs, fatigue, and nausea...now just tired, but that could just be the result of work...?

Please help. ....need reassurance Gil Friday!

Hi ladies!

I haven't heard from my doc when my due date is but the online calculators all say February 16th. So excited to be here and apart of this. :)

Hello Everyone! I am due with #2 Feb 25! After taking a year off from trying we got pg on the 2nd month! Hoping the little bean sticks!! Congrats to all the other Feb baby BFPs!!!! There are so many!

welcome, and congrats!

Oh wait correction... I had a 31 day cycle I meant to say...so I ovulated on day 17 of my cycle I believe.

Welcome emw

ive just had a neg test this morning so am keeping my signature clear for now and seeing what now happens in the next week :(, was suspicious as my nipples are now not sore and cervix had dropped a bit wonder if its the stress at work will let you know x

my cycle lengths are long but i've never been moved forward i alway get the lmp date mine you i have 8lb babies if they left me longer i dread to think :wacko: what size

Good morning ladies, how is everyine this morning?

I have the lovely stretching feeling in my uterus that I always get when I'm preggers, its soooo lovely and reassuring :cloud9: x x x

Good morning ladies, how is everyine this morning?

I have the lovely stretching feeling in my uterus that I always get when I'm preggers, its soooo lovely and reassuring :cloud9: x x x

Hi wiggler,

how long does yours last far? And is it like a constant ache? That's what I'm getting with occasionally cramps.

Mine is always on and off, notmally in the early mornings and evenings, I get more crampy during the day x x x

I think my seems to correlate with how much walking and working on my feet I do. It's much better when I'm resting. And not so bad today, but yesterday I was so achy! It's pregnancy #1 so I'm a nervous wreck! :)

I only found out that I was pregnant on Monday, but going off dates I should be due roughly around mid Feb...

I have got an appointment booked with my doctor next week, so he will refer me to my MW and then I will have better dates.....

Hi can you remove me from the list please.

I had a chemical miscarriage at the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->