February 2013 Love Bugs

Oh emmy, I'm so sorry. :( I'd definitely explain the situation and take time off! Rest up, my love. :hugs:

Also I may sound silly but how do I get the lovebugs pic in my signature? :D

Hey Luna I see you have been over sighted lol
If you go to the first page in this thread you will see all the codes you need for any of the tickers for your signature :)

Emmy I am so sorry for your loss :( I wish there was something more we can do but offer our words! and virtual hugs :hugs:

Just like everyone said explain it to your employer and you will be fine!

Hugs Emmy xxx

I feel bit sad and emotional today but I did enjoy guilt free waffles and hot choc at the pub earlier!

Hi guys I just found out I'm pregnant. I haven't confirmed with the doctors but I think my due date is feb 28th. Im already feeling the morning sickness!

Emmy I definitely think its perfectly fine for you to take time off work. It's a completely heartbreaking ordeal, I have been through it 3 times already. It does get easier, but those first few days I just wanted to curl up in a ball, and that's exactly what I did. I am so sorry and I know that doesn't make you feel different right now, but things will get better and your next little bean will be a sticky one!!!

emmy i am so sad to hear this and my heart goes out to u. ive had 3 loses and its such a horrible and unfair thing. plz dont give up hope tho because even tho ive lost 3 i also have 3 healthy children. i havent had a scan yet with this pregnancy and im worrying like mad because i no wat it feels like to go through a m/c. thinking of u sweetheart and sending my preys x

Oh Emmy I am so sorry, I would explain the situation to your employer and take time off. I'm self employed and in August when we lost our bean I had to take time off to recover - I was just honest with my clients and they all understood.

Take care and look after yourself xx

Oh Emmy :hugs: I am so sorry hun, deffo try to get some time off work and rest up :hugs: x x x

hello girls sorry i havent been on for a few days been so busy. had to change my tickers because i thought i was 6 + weeks but reading the bounty book u get with ur meternity notes it says that most womon have a period every 4 weeks so wen they do a test on the day there period is due they wud b 4 wks pregnant, but if u have a 5 wk cycle like me u wud b 5 wks so im not 6 +4 im 7 +4.:flower:. havent had a scan yet so it cud all change again as drs have got me down as 9+. im having a scan in about 3 wks time but i c my high risk pregnancy consultant on tuesday to go through my meds and also to discuss my care as im gonna be consultant lead and not midwife, anyway cutting it short i know she has a portable scan in her room cuz my friend told me, im kinda hoping she will scan me on tuesday just so i can c that there is a baby in there and all is good for the time. i keep worrying there b nothing there or they wont b able to find a heartbeat. ive tested again this morning and lines r still very dark. test line coming up b4 control line and darker than control line, im preying this is a good sign. hope all u ladys r good and well. ive noticed my symptoms have kinda stopt to so im paniking like mad. i was getting mild sickness and tiredness but now nothing wat do u ladys think. im sure if there was something line the lines on the test wud get lighter not darker, does anyone no. b honest xx:cry:

Hugs Emmy. You take good care of yourself. xx

Had a lovely afternoon with my bestie, she guessed instantly at the fact we went for lunch and bang sickness and food, plus no vodka lemonade and line!!
Happy she know's though, weve been through so much together. Both godparents to each other's first baby.

Hows everyone this evening? x

Morning here for me:) Im good feel amazing! no sickness nothing!!! Totaly opposite of me pregnant with my daughter. Im 8 weeks today yayy! scan in one week to make sure I have my dates right as I fell pregnant on BC.

Hows everyone else?

Here is my scan :) Is it just me or does my uterus look huge compared to the other scans? lol Doc says I'm due feb 1st just like I thought. Im sure my little belly belly will be born in jan, but i like this group and think Ill stay lol

Attachments

• 0031.jpg
    0031.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
hello fibes

cud u change my due date to the 9th feb plz, because i have a 5 week cycle im 1 more week pregnant than i thought so that means im due on the 9th. however drs have me down as 9+ wks. and have me down as due in jan, but that dont make sence to me not goin from my LMP or my cycle. guess ill just have to wait for scan and go from there. ill let u know as soon as i know wen im due for sure. but with my workings out im 7wks pluss 4 days making me due on the 9th?

so to dwivel on lol. just want that scan now so i no somethings there and theres a heartbeat cant stop worrying. i hate playing the waiting game 3 wks seems for ever away:growlmad:

well i feel good to. i was having mild sickness and tiredness but thats all stopt now. really hope thats not a bad sign. i havent had no scan yet so im worrying myself silly:wacko:

however i do remember this happening with my son then at 10 wks symptoms returned with advengence and i had major tiredness like ive never felt b4 and awfull sickness which i had all the way through but i was so thankfull to get them. i had a early scan at 5 wks with him tho because i had bad pain in rite hand side. but where i havent had a scan yet with this one and have to wait:cry: at least 3 more weeks i cant stop worrying.

Future hopes - if you know when you OV you can just add 2 weeks more than from that date. I used to have a 5 week cycle, but I didn't OV until week 3, so even though LMP would put me at 5 weeks PG on the day AF was due, I really was only 4 weeks PG. When you get your first scan, they will likely change the date on you to adjust for when you actually OV'd because the gestational age will show the baby a week 'behind'.
My symptoms are pretty mild and come and go a dark hpt test is a good sign that your hormones are still high.

:hugs: Emmy - Take all the time you need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->