February 2013 Love Bugs

Oh man already puking. I hope its not twins lol

Oh Emmy, i'm so sorry sweetheart :hugs: You need plenty of time to come to terms with this :hugs:

How is everyone feeling this evening? I'm really crampy and not feeling that sicky :( I'm in proper panic mode right now :( x x x

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'll mention it then. I really miss the reassuring stretchy feeling I got the first few weeks, at least when I got that I knew everything was OK :( x x x

just nauseous again today!!!!!!! its killing me.......i guess it could be worse all i want to do is sleep because that the only time im not nauseous and for a few minutes after i eat other then that its constant!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'll mention it then. I really miss the reassuring stretchy feeling I got the first few weeks, at least when I got that I knew everything was OK :( x x x

my sickness has been cooming and going and the stretching pain has changed to a dull ache/cramp with a stabbing pain on one side

i think i ov on day 14 hun we wasnt trying but i rememeber on day 14 my OH said ur ov he always knows wen i am because he can tell because it gets real gooooeeeee sorry tmi. so that does make me 7 + 4. i got my bfp about 3 wks ago now and it was pretty dark. and i know wen we tried the last time my bfps were lite untill after 5 wks. drs got me down as more no idea why. lol. i also had tummy pain on day 14 on one side and felt a sharp kinda stab and think that was my egg releasing. wen we tried 4 our last baby i was doin ov tests temps graphs and felt that egg release and thats the same i felt on day 14 this time. i didnt have no gooooeeeee stuff after the 14 after. it was just day 11 12 13 and 14 i had that ov type of mukas TMI:blush: xx

Yup, totally makes sense future. OV on day 14 would put you at 7+4. :thumbup: Since I didn't OV till day 21 in my long cycles that's why I'd have been at 6+4 (In your shoes).

Since having my son I've had shorter 27-29 day cycles, but I OV'd early this last time, which is why I'm even pregnant. Oops!

Emmy so sorry, defo take time and just cry- I found that really helped me xxx

Future hopes, my cycles are long, so going by lmp I should be 10 weeks on Sunday...
With my first pregnancy my dates were correct with the scan.
But with my second pregnancy I got put back a week and I have so far with this one too.
So I'm taking a week off my lmp- does that sence?
So I think I'm 9 weeks on Sunday instead of ten weeks xx

i wudent know wat happened with my cycles after i had my son on 2nd feb 2011 because 2 wks later my liver failed and i needed emergency liver transplant. i was in a coma for some time. my periods stopt for 6 months then they returned but wre all over the place. some 14 days 24 days 14 days again then stopt again then came back and it was 28 then 31 then 33 and the last to was 36 but then i was pregnant. all kinda crazy lol:wacko:

wen we tried for our son i had a 32 day cycle and ov on day 17 i didnt think i was even ov after my periods returned after op it was only my last 2 cycles that was both 5 wks that i noticed i ov on day 13 to 14. thought it was strange because i thought i wud ov much later due to my cycle being longer:wacko: xx:hugs:

MF - Is you appointment with a dr or MW? I have to see a doctor first THEN wait for the referral to a MW :nope: Its going to take foreeeevvvvveeeerrrr!!!! x x x

So future hopes was you a Feb lovebug 2011 too? X

just wanna scan so i know everthing is ok well worrying :wacko: im the biggest worrier on th planet. and where r my symptoms gone. all ive got is my really dark lines on test to cling to:wacko:

got mild mild period like pains but i think i got that with my son but cant remember for sure. :hugs:

yep i was and hear i am again lol xxxxx unless my dates change to jan. but i like the love bugs xxx

I am thinking girl!!! Pretty sure it'll b a girl!!!
Been hit by 2 nasty morning sickness past 2 mornings- 1st really took me by surprise- passed out on my landing. :/ lucky I made it 2 the top of the stairs- cos I felt it coming!!!! fainted and was sick :( hopin jus stress n 2 crummy nights have brought it on- really don't want this sick/faint thing happening every morning!! As a childminder I really don't have the opportunity 2 recover much !!! And Im so scared I'll faint while I have all these kids here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->