February 2013 Love Bugs

Loving all the early scans!
Who else has a scan this week? Mine is Friday morning and it seems like I've been waiting forever.

I also have a scan Friday morning. The week is moving by so slow. I just want to see my baby and hear a heart beat.

Beautiful scans! Congrats ladies!

My scan is Monday (the 2nd) and I am absolutely terrified with my off and on brown spotting. I don't know how well I will deal with not seeing a heartbeat or finding out its an ectopic this time or something. :( My nerves are just shot!!!!

That looks like some really nice dark lines in your avatar picture babydreams! I hear higher hcg is a really good sign of a sticky baby. I hope so because I use that to reassure myself. I've been a lot more nervous this time around than I was with my first. Maybe because I'm older, so I know there's more chance of problems.

Im having some off and on brown spotting ad well. Everyone's saying it's normal, but I'm a nervous wreck. I have my first appt on the 2nd, but they won't do a scan until 8-9 weeks. I'm having mine on the 12th. I wish they would do a scan on the 2nd

Beautiful scans! Congrats ladies!

My scan is Monday (the 2nd) and I am absolutely terrified with my off and on brown spotting. I don't know how well I will deal with not seeing a heartbeat or finding out its an ectopic this time or something. :( My nerves are just shot!!!!

I've got my scan in 8 days!!! Bring on July 5th!! :) I'm excited and nervous!

good luck to all those having scans this week!!!! only 9 more days until mine....gosh time is dragging!!!!!!

Hi - welcome to all the new ladies! H&H 9 months!

Loving all the scans! So cute. Y'all must be on:cloud9:

Feeling good this am. Still no m/s. FX'd that stays away. Had some weird strong cramping yesterday, though, which defy scared me, but feeling better now.

I vote for A (also really like B). I actually like the idea of all of us having the same one. I think it identifies us as a group (but that's just my opinion). :) thanks so much ladies for creating the options!

Hi everyone thought I would update, went for my early scan today and they couldn't find anything in my womb, they said maybe I am only 4 weeks instead of 6 so nothing is showing yet but when they took my blood it came back as hgc level 200 when it should be at least 1000 at this point. I'm still spotting lightly and cramping bad, they found a cyst on my left ovary but didn't seem worried about that, I have to go back next Wednesday to take blood again to see if hgc is falling or rising but as it is so low now I'm pretty certain I'm having a miss carriage, I got my BFP two weeks ago so I know it must be falling, this is my first pregnancy I have been trying for over 18 months I'm absolutely devastated and the waiting is unbearable! I didn't go to work today obviously and I'm not going tomorrow either, I'm a teacher do you think it's reasonable to take time off for this? Besides the emotional pain the cramping is awful

Seity, my lines got dark really fast so although that does make me feel better in some ways, Google is horrible and I have read too many stories!!! I need to stay off there. I am on the Progesterone and baby aspirin and I have heard they can cause spotting. Also on antibiotics for a UTI so there are several possibilities, but I always assume the worst!!!

Sweetpea from everything I've read brown spotting is ok and doesn't necessarily mean miscarriage...its just old blood from somewhere. It's very unnerving though to see any blood or spotting in pregnancy....just scares us to death!!!

Emmy, I feel for you. I went through the same thing in February. I took time off and I think it is reasonable for you to take time off too.

Emmy I'm so sorry. :(

There's nothing I can do now but wait, it's awful, I'm so exhausted and tearful, dunno how I'm going to make it through this week, is it normal to take time off work whilst I go through this or are there women out there who put an extremely brave face on??

I think you have every right to take off. I dont think it's unreasonable.

Emmy, I feel for you. I went through the same thing in February. I took time off and I think it is reasonable for you to take time off too.

What did you tell your employer? They don't know I'm pregnant, it's the end of term I am so busy at school, I know it's stupid to be worrying about that instead of me but I suppose it's the only thing I can control right now

What did you tell your employer? They don't know I'm pregnant, it's the end of term I am so busy at school, I know it's stupid to be worrying about that instead of me but I suppose it's the only thing I can control right now

At the time I miscarried I had only worked for my current employer for two weeks. I called my supervisor (in tears) and explained the situation. He was very understanding and told me to take at least 3 days off to get everything under control (as much as you can in this situation).
I didn't want to take the time off, but my husband insisted and even took time off with me. It was a very hard week and even now I can start crying if I think about my loss. I would call your OB and see if they have any advice or can give you a note explaining that you need time to recuperate.

Yeah I thought about that and so I booked an appt with my doctor for tomoro morning to see if he can write me a note, I won't even know what's officially going on for another week, unless the bleeding gets worse and confirms it for me that way, this is so awful I actually thought the hard bit was over,i didn't even consider what would happen once I finally got pregnant, sorry to bum u all out, good luck with all your pregnancies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->