February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi! I didn't know this thread was here! lol I'm due 8th Feb yay :D I have a 13 month old already and a stay at home mummy whilst oh works :)

Nice to see I'm not the only one with ms aswell!

H&H 9 months x

Hello Hun and welcome xxx I am due 6th so very close to you :):)

Rang hospital- my first appointment is 19th July!!!! I am 8 weeks already and not seen anybody yet. Soooo stressed.

Hi! I didn't know this thread was here! lol I'm due 8th Feb yay :D I have a 13 month old already and a stay at home mummy whilst oh works :)

Nice to see I'm not the only one with ms aswell!

H&H 9 months x

Hello Hun and welcome xxx I am due 6th so very close to you :):)

Oooo hello :) very close, there seems to be a lot of us with 6th or 8th due dates :) how you feeling?

Also I may sound silly but how do I get the lovebugs pic in my signature? :D

Hey ladies just back from my scan all perfect with a heartbeat :cloud9: my due date has been moved to 2 days later im trying work out what day im due xx

Attachments

• scan 1.jpg
    scan 1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
^^^ awww well congrats xx

I phoned docs and my booking in is next week! NEXT WEEK. I have had previous MMC and I am terrified, not happy!

Went to town after school run and couldnt find doppler- tried asda, mother care and argos :(

Aww hun I got the hi- bebe digital, it cost me £40 2nd hand but its supposed to be one of the best, theres a few on ebay that should arrive quickly xx

I had a really hard day with my 2 today, had a swimming lesson where my daughter cried the whole time :( then tesco after with no P&T bays so had to walk both the kids over a busy carpark, I nearly threw up countless times while going around Tesco. Couldnt find my keys when I got back to the car and I just ended up crying! :lol:

The joys of 1st tri eh?!

I think first tri is so hard as no one knows, I feel like bursting into tears when I cant park at the school, I need to park close or I feel faint and sick and people just dont have a clue!!

I will have a look for those dopplers, would they work at 7 weeks then?

My doppler has been dispatched!! :happydance:

MF - I think most dopplers you can hear at about 10ish weeks (sometimes earlier, sometimes later) I am getting a Sonoline B, they do them with next day express delivery from Amazon x x x

I want to cry cos i need naps as im exhausted but I have a house guest!!!!!!

omg this 3 weeks is going to drag! I am hoping first tri is over with and I am blooming for the summer holidays (gulp!) x

I think first tri is so hard as no one knows, I feel like bursting into tears when I cant park at the school, I need to park close or I feel faint and sick and people just dont have a clue!!

I will have a look for those dopplers, would they work at 7 weeks then?

I read that only about 5% of woman can find the baby at 7 weeks. I've been trying, but nothing yet. I found my son at 9 weeks, but I didn't have the doppler before then. The farther along you are, the easier and more likely to find the baby. The most important thing is that if you're going to go looking early, you can't be the type to stress out if you don't find anything.

Congrats Whisper!

And welcome to the new ladies!

No plans today as nausea is starting first thing this morning. Looking forward to a day of watching Wimbledon! Great timing for lazy couch day! Anyone else enjoying Wimbledon? Saw Prince Charles showed up today for the first time in like 40 years. One of my favs, Kim Clijsters, is playing later today!

I enjoyed a nausea free day yesterday while my DH complained about feeling pregnant ::rofl::. But the nausea is back full force today. Thankfully I'm the only one in the office today who is not scheduled to attend a conference. At least I don't have to pretend to be feeling okay.

Afternoon ladies, thought i'd share this mornings news, I had my early scan, baby is perfectly on track and is mesuring 7.2 and coming in at 6.5 EDD moved to the 15th Feb, she said the pregnancy looked good, and heart beat was perfect, I don't need to go back for another scan till im 12 weeks, I'm delighted and here are the 2 scan pictures they gave me, sorry they are not so clear. xxx

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1870/babymarshall.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Afternoon ladies, thought i'd share this mornings news, I had my early scan, baby is perfectly on track and is mesuring 7.2 and coming in at 6.5 EDD moved to the 15th Feb, she said the pregnancy looked good, and heart beat was perfect, I don't need to go back for another scan till im 12 weeks, I'm delighted and here are the 2 scan pictures they gave me, sorry they are not so clear. xxx

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1870/babymarshall.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aww congratulations :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back