February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna you will get there lol! The burger was so yummy that I think I inhaled it rather than chew it lol. It had bleu cheese crumbles on it with a spicy BBQ sause :)

Wahoo for new pants!!! :) I finally bought me some new ones to a few weeks ago!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

That's it... I'm getting a burger for lunch. Nom nom nom!!!
My sister comes today :D I help her with her boy troubles, she helps me with baby troubles. Sounds like a good trade to me ;) So excited to have some sister time!

That sounds like a pretty even trade. I just had lunch with some girlfriends which was nice. One of mg friends has a 5month old so I had him glued to me the whole time :) its the baby fever in me.

Yeah LDizzy disappeared :(
Its always so quiet on the weekends! Lei, your temp is still looking great!

I have a question. Positive ovulation test 10 days after Miscarriage...can that be?

When we conceived last time it was when we BDed after a positive test...but I am not sure if this positive is due to wacky hormones...

I forgot to temp this morning :( whoops! I checked it earlier & it was 99 lol. I was like whoa!!

Allika- I wish I could help but I have no idea. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to afterwards. Is the test dark or faint?

I think its safe to say AF will be here this month. i woke up this morning cramping =(

I think its safe to say AF will be here this month. i woke up this morning cramping =(

LA LA LA....I'm not listening!! :wacko: I don't want to hear that Lei!!!!! Noooooooo

Are your cycles 28 days?

Yes give or take a day but for the most part 28 days :)

Do you normally get cramps at this time?? 3 days ahead?

No. I Usually will spot in the morning & by the middle of the afternoon I start getting cramps bad.

LA LA LA....I'm not listening!! :wacko: I don't want to hear that Lei!!!!! Noooooooo

Are your cycles 28 days?

Yes give or take a day but for the most part 28 days :)

Do you normally get cramps at this time?? 3 days ahead?

No. I Usually will spot in the morning & by the middle of the afternoon I start getting cramps bad.

Hmmmm....sounds a bit strange still then......

Very! My cramps went away but now I am getting waves of nausea & Im so light headed & dizzy. I am on the phone with my Doc's office to see if they can get me in. I just hope Im not coming down with anything cause all of these patients coming in are sick with the flu & viruses.

Lei - Oh my goodness, I hope you can get in to the doctors! Let us know what you find out!!! Hope your feeling better... :flower:

Where is everyone today?

I thought the same!!!

I am here at the doctors now! I'm so glad my doctor was able to work me in. I'll keep you updated.

Lei, remember how super crampy I was my BFP month? Those cramps don't mean a thing! I hope the doctor goes well hopefully its not the flu :( I don't know about Texas, but in Washington flu season is REEEEEEEAAAALLY bad this year! Luckily I have no social life so I haven't caught anything *knock on wood*

Grateful, I can't believe you're a plum already!!!!!! Holy moly!!! :hugs:

Hey guys!! Sorry it's been a crazy weekend and now with this crazy weather i have a massive sinus headache. No good!! :(.

I went today to give blood so they can check my estrogen level. Waiting for the results.

Lei- good luck on your drs appt! Let us know how it goes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->