February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hi Lune!!
I'm hoping my doctor clears me to get back in the game after AF shows next month. I'm still bleeding the m/c out right now so its going to be a while. Can't wait for this to be over so I can move forward!!!!

I have to run to the pharmacy today too! It's snowing here so everyone is freaking out haha. People are crazy. :wacko:

TGIF Ladies! I soooo don't feel like working today but I'm so glad it's Friday :happydance:

Jenna - LOVED the video! Litte Draven is so precious...what a lucky momma!! I hear you about still not believing your a momma. I'm still having a hard time believing I am pregnant - didn't think it would happen.

TypeA - Sorry to hear about your O cramps. :nope: They are for a good cause though! Hang in there and TGIF

Hopin - Are you back from your work trip now?

Lei - Kinda odd you had strange cramps again..... :happydance: (Sorry can't help but get my hopes up........)

GRATEFUL- I am trying my hardest not to get my hopes up but things are so differnt this cycle. Even though I keep telling myself I am not pregnant something keeps saying YES you are! Its driving me crazy.

Let me also add that I am so out of it.. My brain just doesnt want to think, type or anything haha I cant say thank god its friday ENOUGH!!!! My body is in weekend mode.

GRATEFUL- I am trying my hardest not to get my hopes up but things are so differnt this cycle. Even though I keep telling myself I am not pregnant something keeps saying YES you are! Its driving me crazy.

Let me also add that I am so out of it.. My brain just doesnt want to think, type or anything haha I cant say thank god its friday ENOUGH!!!! My body is in weekend mode.

That's good things feel different....I have a feeling your gonna want to test again over the weekend....BUT DON'T DO IT!!! :haha: Just keep recording your symptoms each day...by the time my AF was almost due I got so VERY VERY TIRED. Stay strong girl. :thumbup:

On my BFP cycle I did the same thing...I felt a bit different but I ignored it because I didn't want to get my hopes up or feel let down. Just stay positive like you always do and EVEN if this month isn't it...you got much to look forward to with your IUI so you can't lose!

Grateful yes i am back home :) Just in time becuase of the snow!

Lei, I'm with Grateful. NO TESTING! I'm going to do the same. When I'm back in the game, I'm not going to test early. With this bfp I was testing 9DPO, 11DPO, and I'm not doing that this time. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

LDIZZY.... Are you ok?

I for sure will keep the positive attitude!!! & I PROMISE!!! NO testing until wednesday! My pre-op is that morning so I will have them do a test there cause they usually ask "is there any chance you can be pregnant lol"

I for sure will keep the positive attitude!!! & I PROMISE!!! NO testing until wednesday! My pre-op is that morning so I will have them do a test there cause they usually ask "is there any chance you can be pregnant lol"

:dance::yipee::dance::yipee:

I'm so glad I haven't worked in months :p Every day is the weekend for me! Actually, its not as fun as it sounds haha. Quite lonely actually, even with OH here. I'm kind of excited to start working again, I think I'll start at part time and see how that goes. Because I agree, Draven is already growing so fast and I don't want to miss a thing! I'll do my best to post a daily picture of him, God knows I can't stop taking pictures anyways!
Send some of that snow this way!!! I feel like everyone is getting snow this year but me lol

QUESTION:

So tonight I am going to a Pub wit my mom & her hunny with DH! Do you all think it would be bad if I had a drink! I feel like im in limbo lol! We are going for my moms best friends birthday so I am pretty excited (about the food menu) but wasnt sure if it would be bad to have a drink.

Have a drink! It's so early still that the blood circulation isn't even connected if you were preggo (hence no + test) so you should be good

I agree with Allika - have a drink (maybe not go too crazy)!

The doctors always say that MANY people drink before they know they are pregnant and it doesn't hurt anything that early.

I don't plan on getting waisted lol (especially cause I hardly EVER drink) lol! I just wanted to have maybe A drink after dinner to take the edge of this crazy day. I am ready to get out of work..
These inmates have yelled at me, cussed at me & gave me tons of attitude.. not to mention they smell like ASS TODAY!! literally lol.

Happy Friday ladies! I had my appt today and talked with the dr. She was a little surprised the last iui didn't work but did say that the percentage goes down when there's only one mature egg. So we start again....tonight. I go back on Monday for my first estrogen level test. She said if we don't get prego this cycle that she would recommend IVF. Soooo I'm Hoping this cycle works and produces more than one egg!!! We need more than one bite at the apple!!! ;). I'm starting on 100iu tonight (I ended my last cycle with 125iu nightly) so this cycle should move fairly quickly. Hopefully!!! The dr said there's nothing wrong with either of us and she really doesn't think I have endometriosis so it's just a matter of time. Of course, I'm hoping they could pinpoint a reason it didn't work and fix it, but all in His time I guess.

Lei- by the way I dreamed about those boob smilies last night...it was bizarre! Lol!

Happy Friday ladies! I had my appt today and talked with the dr. She was a little surprised the last iui didn't work but did say that the percentage goes down when there's only one mature egg. So we start again....tonight. I go back on Monday for my first estrogen level test. She said if we don't get prego this cycle that she would recommend IVF. Soooo I'm Hoping this cycle works and produces more than one egg!!! We need more than one bite at the apple!!! ;). I'm starting on 100iu tonight (I ended my last cycle with 125iu nightly) so this cycle should move fairly quickly. Hopefully!!! The dr said there's nothing wrong with either of us and she really doesn't think I have endometriosis so it's just a matter of time. Of course, I'm hoping they could pinpoint a reason it didn't work and fix it, but all in His time I guess.

Ill be praying this works for you hun! Hopefully with them starting you at a higher dosage off the bat you will get more than one mature follice!! :happydance:

Gotta love those boobies lol

Lei- I think you will know the answer to this....what causes your BBT to stay high after ovulation/conception? Is it a hormone in the body?

Can't wait for your testing lei!! I agree with making the hospital test...that way you don't have to go out and buy one!!

Momof1- what day of injections are you on? Any idea when your next iui will be???

I had written a whole long thing but accidently erased it :(

Your progesterone level rises once the corpus luteum is released thus causing a temp rise.

So we went to happy hour! I had one beer & felt drunk so I drank water & had the best Burger EVER!!! If that place wasnt 40 minutes from my house I would definatley eat there all the time :)

Now home & dh went to rent movies but not sure if I'll be able to stay awake! I'm exhausted already!

Mmmm burger and beer :) I tried to have a beer about a week ago. I drank down to the neck of the bottle (which was literally 3 sips) and looked at Draven in his swing and felt so guilty I cried lmao! Apparently I'm not quite ready to drink yet. Maybe later.

OH bought me 2 pairs of jeans today and I'm soooo happy. I literally had NO pants to wear anymore. All I had was prepregnancy jeans that are way too small and maternity jeans which isn't only awkward to wear when you're not pregnant, but also don't fit the same anymore. So I've been wearing sweats in public which is embarrassing. Even though I've gone up like 4 sizes, I'm so happy to have pants again lol. Then he bought me some See's chocolates. He knows just how to warm my heart :)

Happy weekend!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->