February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Ooooh goodie goodie! Was it just the two of you at the beach?
We went camping Friday/Saturday for my parents birthday celebration. It was 100 degrees outside and I was miserable haha. We don't get this kind of weather very often in Seattle even in the summer time. My feet swelled up like crazy so I had to hang out in the shade with them propped up. But we found a river to go to so that helped A LOT. It felt amazing. And I swallowed a bug while laughing :[ But we had a lot of fun haha. I'm glad you guys got to get away, it feels so good to get a break! Did you have a cabin or hotel or something??

No it was my whole family but we still were able to get alone time :) I know the feeling with the heat..luckily we were by the ocean so it didn't feel to bad but I HATE the humidity =\

I bet it was uncomfortable being out there in that heat but glad Yall were able to find some water :) hopefully this vacation helps us but we never know. I can tell I'm hearing up to O .. I can feel it

Still no temping this cycle though? What CD are you on its going by quick lol. I thought you still had another week before oing hah!

Can you add me? This is my first clomid cycle. Now 2dpo and am officially in the TWW. I took 100 mg on days 5-9 and I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I think I’ll be testing on the 15th. :)

I have a follicle scan scheduled for Thursday, CD12! So excited! I've been really good about drinking tons of water and eating well, so hopefully there's a dominant follie seen! I'm only worried about having a mature follie over the weekend - I've been going to the OB's office to get my HCG trigger injection and if I need to trigger over the weekend I might have to have DH inject. I don't think DH has ever touched a needle.

I'm starting mucinex tomorrow and will be using preseed on any BDs moving forward. Feeling very hopeful for this cycle!! Come on rainbow baby!!!

Jenna I'm on cd 13.... It has flown by!! I keep having dreams that all DH & I do is BD LOL... It's funny!! I didn't want to temp but decided to start today. Of course it was high cause it was late when I temped.

Welcome Karyn I will put you down :)

Biotechick that's great!!! Let us know how big your follies are :) FXED you have a bunch brewing up in there!!!! I think with all your adding in you have a for sure shot at getting your bfp!!! GL

Just saw you message Lei in July!! Sorry I've slack!!

Hello my lovelies! Hope everyone is doing well. I don't remember the last time I updated. Anyways, we were supposed to do an IUI cycle but my estrogen level came back high so I had to go in for an Ultrasound where they found a cyst from the Clomid. So they cancelled the IUI. Boo. So we're just chilling this cycle. No temping, no charts, no drugs. A last all natural cycle before I do the IUI next month. Just gonna BD every other day or when we feel like it. I've been super relaxed so far and it feels great.

I went to an Acupuncturist on Friday that specializes in Fertility. I LOVED it and loved her. I can't wait to go back on Saturday. She wants me to try/change some things. One of them being cutting out all dairy. Which has been a bit of a challenge so far (as we have always eaten a bowl of ice cream every night before bed!!) and I love me some cheese but I'll do it and it'll be worth it in the end!!

Now time to go and catch up on everybody!!

Just saw you message Lei in July!! Sorry I've slack!!

Hello my lovelies! Hope everyone is doing well. I don't remember the last time I updated. Anyways, we were supposed to do an IUI cycle but my estrogen level came back high so I had to go in for an Ultrasound where they found a cyst from the Clomid. So they cancelled the IUI. Boo. So we're just chilling this cycle. No temping, no charts, no drugs. A last all natural cycle before I do the IUI next month. Just gonna BD every other day or when we feel like it. I've been super relaxed so far and it feels great.

I went to an Acupuncturist on Friday that specializes in Fertility. I LOVED it and loved her. I can't wait to go back on Saturday. She wants me to try/change some things. One of them being cutting out all dairy. Which has been a bit of a challenge so far (as we have always eaten a bowl of ice cream every night before bed!!) and I love me some cheese but I'll do it and it'll be worth it in the end!!

Now time to go and catch up on everybody!!

I was wondering when you had planned to do IUI!!! Relaxation is much needed, after all ttc is stressful at times. I was suppose to start temping this cycle but I just didn't feel like it lol. I should be O'ing today or tomorrow so DH & I plan on BDing as much as we can.

Acupuncture sounds realxing! I see alot of women on here do that along with chinese medicine. (which is where I read about Ginseng for the spermies) :happydance:

FXed you won't need to do IUI next cycle & you get your :bfp: this cycle!!! :hugs:

Lol thank you! That would be my cousins boy and I love him very much :) He's two so we tried to explain to him there was a baby there but he didn't get it. He just wanted to rub the lotion in and see why she was feeling my belly lol.

Lol thank you! That would be my cousins boy and I love him very much :) He's two so we tried to explain to him there was a baby there but he didn't get it. He just wanted to rub the lotion in and see why she was feeling my belly lol.

so cute :hugs:

Next Friday (the 17th) at 1:00 PM Seattle time I'll be finding out the gender!!! Can't wait :)

Okay Dolls I need to vent:

So I know I will be O'ing in the next few days.. Yesterday I was having so many aches so I told DH we had to BD.. Well when it came down to it he got in this pissy mood & we never did. I am so frustrated with him right now because he knows we have a small window. I constantly have to remind him to take his ginsing & I just figured if he really wants a baby as bad as he says he does then he should remember??? right??? Needless to say I was so angry at him this morning & am just not in the mood to even talk to him =/

So I know I will be O'ing in the next few days.. Yesterday I was having so many aches so I told DH we had to BD.. Well when it came down to it he got in this pissy mood & we never did. I am so frustrated with him right now because he knows we have a small window. I constantly have to remind him to take his ginsing & I just figured if he really wants a baby as bad as he says he does then he should remember??? right??? Needless to say I was so angry at him this morning & am just not in the mood to even talk to him =/

I'm sorry DH is being a pain :hugs: Do you think the pressure to perform on demand is getting to him? I noticed my DH seems a bit off when it's a planned BD. I have to ask him if he took his men's multivitamin and zinc pills everyday lol. It took him about 2 months to get in the habit of it after I constantly nagged him. Sometimes it just takes guys a long time to remember to do something even if it truly is really important to them.

It might be a lot to ask of you, but do you think there's anyway you can try and not be upset with him? Start acting sweet to him like nothing had happened, even get a little flirty. Even though you're probably still mad at him, I think if you start instigating BD in a sexy way w/out mentioning to him that it's time, he will cooperate :haha:

I say be upset with him after O day, but until then push those emotions aside, put on something scandalous for him, and jump on him every chance you can ;)

I'm sorry DH is being a pain :hugs: Do you think the pressure to perform on demand is getting to him? I noticed my DH seems a bit off when it's a planned BD. I have to ask him if he took his men's multivitamin and zinc pills everyday lol. It took him about 2 months to get in the habit of it after I constantly nagged him. Sometimes it just takes guys a long time to remember to do something even if it truly is really important to them.

It might be a lot to ask of you, but do you think there's anyway you can try and not be upset with him? Start acting sweet to him like nothing had happened, even get a little flirty. Even though you're probably still mad at him, I think if you start instigating BD in a sexy way w/out mentioning to him that it's time, he will cooperate :haha:

I say be upset with him after O day, but until then push those emotions aside, put on something scandalous for him, and jump on him every chance you can ;)

Thank you for this, I never thought to do that. We have been so used to the whole " oh Im ovulating so lets bd." It has been planned as long as I can remember.. Even when I try not to mention it, it still turns out that way lol. Ill try to def. do that tonight with him because im still having those aches which has made me believe that I haven't O'ed just yet! Thanks hun!!! :hugs:

I agree with Bio. OH would get upset sometimes if we had too much "It's my fertile period" sex. Plan spontaneousness if that makes sense. YOU know you're oing but he doesn't have to know. So plan on instigating when he least expects it and in new ways. Go buy some sexy lingere, because if you do get pg who knows when you'll put something like that on again. And with the ginseng, men are air heads. It's not about how much he wants a baby, its about the fact that there's so much air where their brains should be that there isn't any room to add in remembering vitamins :p

I agree. I use to just slide down between my husbands knees and well you get my drift :blush: that always does the trick!

I tried to be very secretive about the fact that I was ovulating. Too much pressure for the poor man..lol

Oh the joys of TTC :dohh:

ps..started my journal the links in my sig..if I did that right ??

~Angie

thanks ladies SOOOOO much!! Ya'll gave me more great ideas... especially about not letting him know I am O'ing.

Jenna yes you are right about them being air heads lol!!! I swear DH can never remember anything. The other day I asked him to buy me some chips & a drink so he comes out the store & hands it to me.. Totally not even close to what I asked him to grab me lol.

Angie- The Joys off ttc are a mess lol!! but it ends up worth it in the end!!

One of my best friend had her son yesterday & talk about baby fever lol!! They all know dh & I have been trying so they told us we needed to get to it.. lol

Angie, I subscribed so I'll be following you. I can't wait to see how everything goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->