February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Haha that'd be a great birthday present for him the year baby is born, but for the years to come he may not be too happy about sharing. Although my sister and I have our birthdays 5 days apart and my family was always good about having HER special day and MY special day. Never shared. So I think as long as there's a few days apart in there he'll be fine. Just make him feel guilty for being selfish ;P

Ew, what a scary dream that would be! Haha maybe it's time you take a break from Nancy Grace for a little while ;] Maybe start watching Psychic Kids so in your dreams DD will be psychic and tell you when she'll have a little brother on the way :D

I'm still in the awkward stage where if you don't know I'm pregnant I just look like I could use some exercise. But I think I'll be growing out of that pretty soon... Haha it's so hard to tell when it's yourself you're looking at! I keep looking back at pictures of my friend who's about to pop and I remember seeing pictures of her when she was where I am and thinking "Wowww, she looks so pregnant!" but now that she's about to explode I'm like "What was I thinking? You can't even tell."

Jenna - Gorgeous, GORGEOUS bump!!!!! You're going to be one of those preggo ladies that doesn't gain any fat, aren't you? :haha: You look wonderful ;)

CD16 for me and still negative OPKs. I've been testing +3x a day and I'm ashamed to say my 40 count OPK stash is down to 8 within 7 days of testing! :rofl: Ovaries are super super pinchy and achey. Will test again in a few hours and again before bed tonight. The tests are all over the place - either really light or med-light. Trying to keep hope alive :(

LOL :D It would be neat though (I think lol) My dads Birthday is May 22nd & my Moms is the 4th & Big brothers is the 7th. Not to mention Hubby & I'S Anniversary is May 22 as well. Well technically its the day we first met but people say I cant use that date anymore & now I have to use our wedding day as our anniversary but whatever hehehe. I didn't realize until right now May 22nd will mark 3 years for him & I ... What a great 3 Year anniversary gift!! (There goes that 3 thing again lol)

I swear DD always tells me she wants a brother or sister.. More towards a sister but when we take a shower she rubs my belly. Im like girl stop it lmao!!

lmfao!!!! Oh man.. now your going to be telling youself that your about to explode hahaha!!

Oh yeah this month marks 1 year & 3 months of us TTC!!!

Jenna - Gorgeous, GORGEOUS bump!!!!! You're going to be one of those preggo ladies that doesn't gain any fat, aren't you? :haha: You look wonderful ;)

CD16 for me and still negative OPKs. I've been testing +3x a day and I'm ashamed to say my 40 count OPK stash is down to 8 within 7 days of testing! :rofl: Ovaries are super super pinchy and achey. Will test again in a few hours and again before bed tonight. The tests are all over the place - either really light or med-light. Trying to keep hope alive :(

Your temp is dropping so maybe you are just about to O. mine started dropping a few days before o.. I have my FXED for a nice strong O :)

Snowflakes- Did you stop temping>?? I was trying to stalk your chart lol :D How you feeling hun?

Bio: Haha thank you, I'm definitely hoping I don't gain too much. I haven't been weighed in almost 6 weeks (a little late on my monthly appointment this month) and I'm nervous to see how much I've gained. I gained 5lb the second month (since I had morning sickness the ONLY things I could eat with out throwing up was McChickens and Taco Bell bean burritos...so I ate a lot of that). Then I lost a little the 3rd month because I started eating healthy again. 4th month I was back to 5lb. Now I've grown a lot so we'll see Thursday!
Maybe your OPKs are just being naughty and not telling you the truth. IC's aren't always the most reliable. And I agree with Lei, a small drop in temp is very common before O! Pinching and achey ovaries are always a good sign so keep up the BD.

Lei: You have a lot of 3's this month! Along with your lucky penny and gold star BDing I think your odds are looking great! Bahaha!! Does DD realize what shes doing when she rubs your belly? Lol!! Maybe that'll be good luck too. How funny, she must want it just as bad as you!

Yeah because after she tells me how much she wants a sister or brother she starts rubbing my belly. I've already explained to her in 5year old terms where baby's live until they can come out to the real world. :) I also have 2 big tattoos on my belly & side & she always mentions how beautiful they are so that may also be why she rubs it hahaha.

I have a question. So right now I went potty & when I wiped it had a pink tint to it, should I put on ff as spotting or no??

I would put it as spotting, Lei.

Jenna, when I was pregnant all I could eat and keep down was fast food! Lol

Well, took a final OPK for the night. Getting soooo close (again)!!
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/389800DE-A348-41D9-9BAB-C076BC0D6F8D-648-00000062514A021F.jpg

Lei: How cute :) It's like a natural female instinct to rub the belly and she's catching on. She'll be so excited when you get a BFP and tell her. Do you know how long you'll wait to tell them when you do get pregnant? Lol the girl I nanny rubs the tattoos on my arm all the time. It's like she does it with out realizing, I was tying her shoes this morning and she was ranting about something and the whole time was rubbing my tattoos. I'd put that pink as spotting too, you never know it could be implantation that you'll want to refer back to :) Can you think of anything else it could be? You're sure its not from your urine right? I had a really bad UTI once and my peepee as tinted a little pink.

Bio: I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I thought it was crazy that the worst food for me was the only thing I could eat haha! That OPK is looking good!! Nearly a positive! Better than the other ones you shared. Keep up it up!

That's too cute that the little girl does that! My daughter always tells me when she gets older she is going to get lots of tattoos like me hahaha!!!

No uti or anything. I drink water like crazy as well as do urine dips on myself at work hehehe.

Knowing me I would probably be super anxious to tell them but I'm going to try my hardest not too. I may surprise them & take them to my first u.s & not tell them why we are there & boom SURPRISE!!!! LOL

Hahaha that totally sounds like something I would do in my spare time at work. I used to take my vitals CONSTANTLY at work when I was bored and check my sugar even though I'm not diabetic. I'd always regret checking my sugar afterwards because it hurt :p Well I hope the spotting is a good sign :D (This is me trying really hard to not get excited)
I'd have a hard time keeping it a secret too lol. I announced at 9 weeks because I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to wait but after my ultrasound I got so excited lol. You should google (of course) a super creative cute way to tell them. And get a video of it to look back on :)

Lmao I check my b.s to if my vitals are okay.. then my finger aches the rest of the day haha. The lansets we have give a big poke & always bruise me. Gotta love working in the medical field :)

Oh trust me I have already googled way to much & watched videos on YouTube of how others did it lmao!!! I would want to hold it in until November (our 1 year wedding anniversary) but who am I kidding. There's no way I can wait 3 months lmao!!!

So I was sitting on my bed earlier talking to the big guy upstairs & when I stood I shouted , just give me a sign lol... Needless to say my penny got stuck to my leg & landed on heads in the bathroom lmfao!!!!

Can someone look at my chart =(

I am so CONFUSED!!! My temp went lower than yesterday. Is it Possible that I may have O'ed sooner than I thought & Maybe its dropping cause AF is on the way.. HELP !!!

I am so CONFUSED!!! My temp went lower than yesterday. Is it Possible that I may have O'ed sooner than I thought & Maybe its dropping cause AF is on the way.. HELP !!!

Nope :thumbup: I don't think AF's on her way yet, especially since you historically have great luteal phase lengths. I would take out your two temps with a fever, though, since they're likely so high because of illness.

At 6DPO, having a slightly low temp is perfectly ok. That beanie is either starting to snuggle in or will in the next few days, so it doesn't have an effect on your temps yet ;)

When do you plan on testing?

**And where did all of the other ladies on this thread go?!** :haha:
I feel like it's turned into the Jenna-Lei-Bio thread :rofl:

PS. POAS with FMU and it looked just like last nights. So close to being positive!!](*,) I have one cheapy test left (yeah, I got carried away yesterday POAS :blush:), so I hope the last one is it!!!
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/6C236FB4-D17D-4ECD-9077-81E20696418E-251-0000003ABFF7740B.jpg

Nope :thumbup: I don't think AF's on her way yet, especially since you historically have great luteal phase lengths. I would take out your two temps with a fever, though, since they're likely so high because of illness.

At 6DPO, having a slightly low temp is perfectly ok. That beanie is either starting to snuggle in or will in the next few days, so it doesn't have an effect on your temps yet ;)

When do you plan on testing?

**And where did all of the other ladies on this thread go?!** :haha:
I feel like it's turned into the Jenna-Lei-Bio thread :rofl:

PS. POAS with FMU and it looked just like last nights. So close to being positive!!](*,) I have one cheapy test left (yeah, I got carried away yesterday POAS :blush:), so I hope the last one is it!!!

Ive only temped maybe 3 cycles fully cause I don't count last month lol but my chart seems out of wack. I think I may discard them because when I put in FF that I had fever it changed my O date to sunday which I know I didn't O on sunday lol.

Testing!! Hmmmm :dohh: Probably next thursday! :happydance: The :witch: is due Friday but I have a bachelorette party Saturday :drunk: so I want to know for sure before hand lol. :winkwink:

LMAO its funny you ask that cause I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I wanted to update the testing page & it seemed like every vanished except us hahahaha :rofl:

:dance: Wahoo!!! get to :sex: hehehehe !!! That test looks just about positive to me!!! :)

I got a little crazy with all the smilies hahahahah

Bio: I was thinking the same thing! Where did everybody go?! "HELLO...HELLO...hello...hello..." (That's my echo bahaha!) I think you should get some Digi's. The IC's are too confusing. I'd use them to see when you're getting close then switch to digis once they get close. Less confusion that way.

Lei: Our lansets were real crummy too I hated it (yet for whatever reason I kept doing it for no reason). We used to hide them in our pockets and sneak up and poke each other in the butt with them lol. It didn't hurt as bad there compared to the finger but they still don't feel good. Omg!! Lmfao!!! I think the big guy made it obvious here! That penny seems to have a personality of its own!! It's almost creepy..... You should get it made in to a necklace or something, that thing is crazy! And your temp is juuust fine, don't worry! Little bugger in there won't affect your temp just yet so a little dip is just fine. Remember, I told you mine dipped pretty low too. It's still above the cover line, you're okay!! Don't be such a worry-wart ;)

:rofl: Poked eachother in the butt???? :haha: That had me literally lmao!!

That penny sure does! Then I was freaking out because I couldn't find it & my daughter took it lmao & said she wanted it. I told her if it brings me luck then I may have to pass it on :)

If ya'll notice there are only 3 people who aren't pregnant still active in this thread!! Maybe we will all get lucky & get our :bfp: :happydance:
( I know, I know there I go with the 3 madness) hahahah

Lol I know im worrying like crazy cause its never done that. Its dipped before but shot right back up. I tried to ask for others opinions on other threads & got ignored =( I knew I could count on you ladies to help me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Dolls you all are the best :D

the past 2 days I have been soooooo bloated. Im not super skinny but my stomach is usually flat unless AF is about to show then my belly becomes pudgy.. Well the past couple days I have felt super bloated to where I cant even suck it in & my diet has stayed the same. Blahhhh I feel like someone can just roll me around like Violet from Wilky Wonka lmao

HAHAHAHA!! :rofl: That's quite the image, Lei thank you! Lmfao! Better get used to it, if you get your BFP you'll be bloated for the next 3 months, then your bump will start to show so your "bloat" wont go away when you toot.
OMG!! That reminded me of this video I saw once. You have to watch this, you'll DIE laughing!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzSbOVj3Eoc

The other day I was lying on the couch and tried to suck in my stomach to see if I can look how I did before pregnancy... You should have seen how hard I was sucking in lol! My face had to of looked ridiculous with the efforts I was making. I was unsuccessful, but it got OH laughing.

You and your 3's!! It is a very lucky number though hopefully you'll all get it so we can party hardy all the way to the finish line! :happydance: :headspin: :loopy:

I feel the same way when I post in other threads... Nobody ever cares about what I say so I just bring it all here to my girls :hugs:

HAHAHAHA!! :rofl: That's quite the image, Lei thank you! Lmfao! Better get used to it, if you get your BFP you'll be bloated for the next 3 months, then your bump will start to show so your "bloat" wont go away when you toot.
OMG!! That reminded me of this video I saw once. You have to watch this, you'll DIE laughing!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzSbOVj3Eoc

The other day I was lying on the couch and tried to suck in my stomach to see if I can look how I did before pregnancy... You should have seen how hard I was sucking in lol! My face had to of looked ridiculous with the efforts I was making. I was unsuccessful, but it got OH laughing.

You and your 3's!! It is a very lucky number though hopefully you'll all get it so we can party hardy all the way to the finish line! :happydance: :headspin: :loopy:

I feel the same way when I post in other threads... Nobody ever cares about what I say so I just bring it all here to my girls :hugs:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahahahaha thats how I feel!! :blush:

OMG Jenna- I can totally get an image of you trying to do that lol! Now its baby so you can't suck it in lol.

Earlier I was taking someones temp & had my hand sitting on my belly lmao.. thats how much bloating I have. I have even been peeing like crazy.. Im talking I have pee'd about 6 times in the past hour in a half!! :wacko: My co-workers are probably thinking i have bladder issues lol.

I swear I could just fall asleep at my desk. I cheated & had some :coffee: this morning but it didn't work at all. :growlmad: DH said I have been tossing & turning the past couple of nights but I just can't seem to get comfy.

Let me also add that last night I had minor cramps & today it seems like they are getting more frequent. Not so much a period cramp but similar. Im trying not to read into it because its happened before but along with that my lower back is hurting =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->