February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Look at that temp spike today Lei! Woooohooooo!!! That looks so good :) :dance: I have Dora the Explorer singing in my head now saying "You did it, you did it, you did it Hooray!" Your BD schedule was GREAT. EEEEP I'm so excited to see you test! Test right now!!! (Just kidding lol)

Did you call that oral surgeon? I hope this doesn't affect it :(

Lmao!!!! My dd always says that! Hahaha. I think some of the spike.is from a fever though. I woke up at 1 am running a high fer & now I feel fine. (Who knows) hehehe I wish I could test right now & it be + lol.

I called but there gonna call me back with the referral speciaslist to discuss payment options n crud.

I've been saying "hot dog hot dog hot diggidy dog" lately because of the girl I nanny. She loves that show and the song is so catchy lol.

A fever? From what? Did you actually take your temperature to check or did you just feel feverish? And did you feel feverish when you took your temp for real for BBT? Because maybe it was gone by then. The temp isn't unrealisticly high, its just good so it very well nay not be from the fever :)

Tell them to hurry their butts because this is an emergency! You should also call your FS/OB and ask theory opinions on whether they think it would effect your BFP. It's making ME nervous and antsy!!

Lol how is it going with the new job?

Not to sure what the fever was from, all yesterday I was so nauseated & then DH & I went to eat with friends. i took one bite & felt so sick to my stomach. We left & the whole way home I was nauseated. So when I woke up I check my temp cause I was hot & it was 101 :( took some motril (after I puked my brains out) & went back to bed. When I got up at 6 I didn't feel as bad so it might have just been an actual spike :) it got me my cross hairs ,whew!!!!

I didn't think to ask my obgyn about that buy it may come pretty close to me having to. I'll call the nurse Monday just to see cause you would think it wouldn't be good to be put under if your pregnant but then again who knows. My bff was prego & she broke her ankle & they had to do emergency surgery. Her pregnancy was considered high risk but she didn't have any complications.

The job is great. I love it because its only from 7-9:10 AM when I get her up and ready for school (then walk her to school which is literally on the same block) then I have all the rest of the day to myself so its like I'm not even working. Except Wednesdays I pick her up at 1:30 and watch her for like 2 short hours. She's such a sweetheart. Yesterday at breakfast she was telling me about P.E. and put her hand on her heart and gasped and said "MY HEART IS BEEPING!" Lol so I put my hand on mine and said mine too! Lol then she got so excited and said "I can't WAIT to tell mommy and daddy that mine and Jennas hearts are both beating! They won't believe it!"

I really think the temp is an actual spike, the medicine would have brought your fever down. Maybe you're sick from your wisdom teeth? I have no idea... Glad you're feeling better though. Could have been just a little bug too. I think the precautions with surgery is like a better safe than sorry, or maybe just later in the pregnancy. Because at such an early point the baby is living off the yolk sac (if its even made one yet) and is pretty durable lol.

Dang I would LOVE a job like that. I deal with stinky inmates all day & I fear when I do get my bfp because I don't think I can handle all the smells while being pregnant.

I was thinking the same about the temp. I made sure when I woke up to take more motrin cause it wasn't a good feeling to have this morning.

Well when I got pregnant with dd I had a minor procedure done not knowing I was pregnant & it didn't harm her. My obgyn said the baby wasnt feeding off me yet since the cord had not fully developed. I'm still going to ask cause I'm not even sure how long this surgeon is going to take. It could be immediately where I don't have anything to worry about or it could be months from now. I just hope its sooner cause this pain is horrid.

Lol i was so worried when I got my BFP because I had to clean old peoples poopy butts. Somehow I made it through! I was so used to it already though. I did have a few rough moments haha. Especially when someone else threw up when I was already trying so hard not to! (So glad I'm done with morning sickness!!!)

Did you forget to temp today? :(

Apparently I didn't wait long enough for you to put your temp in :p I gotta chill out next time haha.

Lei - are you feeling any better and is your fever gone?

How's everyone else doing?

CD15 for me, - OPKs (they've actually gotten lighter). Still getting hot flashes and ovaries have been super sore, pinchy, and burny. Trying to be patient and optimistic...

Jenna - lol no I woke up super late, I didn't even hear my alarm go off.

Biotechick- i am feeling a lot better. Still having my tooth pain but my fever did go away. Luckily it only lasted that day :) just been feeling tired.

Wahoo for you O'ing :happydance:

All my pain down there finally let up. Ill get little pains here & there. Yesterday & today I had an increase of cm. But then it stopped. It was almost like a sport for a few hours then totally dry. Haven't been in the mood for bding but that's pretty normal after O hehehehe

I'm anxious to see what your temp is like tomorrow to see if its still high since the last 2 seem to be kinda sketchy.

And Bio, I hope your temp goes up soon! You're still around fertile time so don't give up just yet :) I've always been a late O'er. How's your BD schedule reguardless? Did you O on your own before clomid?

Glad you're feeling better, Lei! FX for your BFP in the next week or so!! :happydance:

Jenna - Thanks! ;) we've been doing SMEP this cycle so BD timing has been good and we've been using preseed :thumbup: Not on BCP I could have a 60-120 day cycle with maybe an O. Clomid has definitely helped me make mature follies, but I just need to release them on my own without a trigger. Last year, literally days before DH was on board to TTC, I caught my LH surge on a natural cycle and O'd :dohh: At least I know it's possible!

How are you feeling? I feel like every time I look at your ticker you're already a week further along! ;)

Oh good so you should be fine. You'd think the upped dose would kick those babies in to high gear and they'd be ready to pop out earlier, but some get the opposite and O later. You're doing OPKs twice a day, right?? What times?

Ahhhh I know lol. It's going so fast and so slow at the same time. Every week I'm like "Holy cow, I'm already __ weeks?! But wait... THAT'S IT?!" Such a weird feeling lol. I've been great though. We were unsuccessful at putting my friend in to labor for labor day, but the baby shower was great now we're just waiting for her little girl to come (can't wait to meet her). Went to a wedding yesterday and saw a lot of friends I haven't seen in a long time which didn't go as expected (awkwardddd) but it was BEAUTIFUL and I'm so happy I was there for it.

Little Draven has been huddled up on my right side for days now and I can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME get him to move!! It's driving me crazy lol. I've been poking and prodding and wiggling and doing anything I can to get him to move but I guess he likes it there. :shrug:

Hugeeeee drop in temp today. I thought it was low so I re-did it & the same. I figured it would have been higher cause I felt hot but oh well :) Im getting super anxious to get to next week. Luckily I have a busy week working both jobs & my step daughter officially starts softball this week along with DD cheer :)

Your temp is still normal though so don't stress lol. It was almost abnormally high in the last 2. Higher temp doesn't necessarily mean anything. As long as you're above your cover line you're a-ok! :thumbup:

Its so hard not to read into anything though lol. Im trying so hard to stay away from Dr. Google hehehe!! Its been very tempting thoue since I sit in front of a computer all day at work. Im guessing it was high since I had been running a low grade fever off & on & actually that was only early saturday morning. Sunday I just woke up late :)

Hopefully by tomorrow it starts to go up! :happydance:

Jenna everytime I see your ticker you have grown lol. Is the bump getting bigger?

So since I am forever listening to country , everytime I hear this song it reminds me of TTC. I know it doesn't totally pertain to it but at the same time parts of it remind me to keep pushing. Its carrie Underwood - Play on :)

My temp didn't go up until the end of the TWW, so don't worry if yours doesn't either. Most days I was only 2, 3, or 4 little degree points higher than my highest pre "O" temp, so it looks like you're very much in the clear! Even if it goes down (I'm comparing yours to my BFP month and it's not too far off)

I had such a stupid dream early this morning :cry: I know it's not real, but it was still real crappy... I had a dream that we went to an ultrasound and something was wrong with Draven. The US tech didn't tell me much but mentioned the amniotic fluid. She left and sent in the doctor (which in real life was a nurse I used to work with and she's very uncaring... this didn't change in the dream). She came in and looked at the ultrasound and said "Looks like your baby has been drinking too much amniotic fluid so his brain is now surrounded in fluid. We're going to have to deliver and he won't survive." I took it in for a minute then asked what my options were and she said there were none, that he would die either way. So she started making GREETING CARDS inviting people to the birth! I lost control after that and started hitting things and screaming and crying, I've never felt heartbreak like that before (even if it was a dream). I woke up freaking out, OH tried to comfort me but he was so tired all he managed to get out was "It's okay... Draven's fine.." then continued to snore lol. I'm trying not to think about the dream much because I know it's normal to have dreams like this and it doesn't mean it's going to happen, but it was still heartbreaking.

ANYWAYS, on a lighter note! It's funny you ask about my belly because I took a picture this morning and was going to share :p It's hard for me to tell if I'm getting bigger or not since I see myself every day so I always do a side by side. I don't look TOO much bigger from 2 weeks ago, but I do look rounder... I've also noticed that even my fat day shirts and my night time shirts don't even fit me anymore :growlmad:

Attachments

• 20and22.jpg
    20and22.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
I really hope this is our month, it would be great but Im sure when it came to Birthday Time DD wouldn't be too happy lol. According to FF is I conceive this month my due date will be May 29th.. DD'S birthday is May 28th lol. I really am trying not to read into the dip because I have seen it on non-pregnancy charts as well as women who got their bfp. Only time will tell .....if I could only fast forward to next thursday :D

What a horrible dream :hugs: Just remember though that it was just a dream. As an expecting mother you always have those what if thoughts in the back of your head & sometimes they get the best of you. I watch alot of nancy grace & now have this huge fear tht someone is going to kidnap my DD. It scares the life out of me & I always have dreams about it but I have to constantly remind myself that its just a dream.

Your belly is definately getting rounder :happydance: You are all baby weight so that is a very good thing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->