February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

bettybee- He really didn't say anything about drinking. He just told me to start the meds right away.

Stevens2010 - Welcome hun!

Lei - that is awful!!! What horrible, horrible timing! Are you feeling any relief? Hopefully your surgery falls right between O and implantation. It looks like O day is really close, maybe even today?! ;) Do you have any physical symptoms of O?

stevens - welcome! You're such a patient person waiting until 14DPO ;) I always tell myself to wait that long, but in reality I start POAS 9/10 DPO :haha: How's this TWW treating you? FX for your BFP!

I'm CD12 today and my right ovary is out of control... well, maybe I'm exaggerating, but there is so much pressure and discomfort. Haven't gotten a +OPK yet, but the past two days they've been relatively dark. I'm thinking I just have a high level of LH before O, but I am hoping and praying I get nice fat dark test lines in the next few days and O on my own without a trigger!

Lei - that is awful!!! What horrible, horrible timing! Are you feeling any relief? Hopefully your surgery falls right between O and implantation. It looks like O day is really close, maybe even today?! ;) Do you have any physical symptoms of O?

stevens - welcome! You're such a patient person waiting until 14DPO ;) I always tell myself to wait that long, but in reality I start POAS 9/10 DPO :haha: How's this TWW treating you? FX for your BFP!

I'm CD12 today and my right ovary is out of control... well, maybe I'm exaggerating, but there is so much pressure and discomfort. Haven't gotten a +OPK yet, but the past two days they've been relatively dark. I'm thinking I just have a high level of LH before O, but I am hoping and praying I get nice fat dark test lines in the next few days and O on my own without a trigger!

Once I take the norco I am okay but Im so afraid to take it fearing that it will have an effect on us ttc. so I have only been taking it when I really need it. Im going to try & plan the oral surgery for tomorrow.

Oh the pains I have been having have been nuts. I really have not been having much of any CM though so DH & I have been using preseed to help out with that.

Called the dentist & they are going to remove it tomorrow. Hopefully since I am just about to O & implantation wouldnt have occured yet, it wont affect anything.

Lei - Hope your tooth feels better soon! Glad you are getting it out tomorrow.

Welcome stevens.

Well, I am done with IUI #1. Things went well. However, our timing was so absolutely horrible. My bbt temp today rose a half a degree. So that means I OV'd yesterday. I bet it was when I was feeling all those pains around 10am. If that's the case then the egg would have been already dead by the time we did the IUI today.

Alls I can hope for is that some of hubby's swimmers made it up to wait for the egg during our Tuesday night BD. Or that I possibly OV"d later than I think yesterday and the egg was still alive. Either way I feel for sure out already. What a waste of money.

Good news is that hubby's numbers were freaking awesome. They want > 5 million. Hubby gave up 35 million post wash with 97% motility. He's got some superman swimmers.

I feel like giving up though. I don't know how much longer I take this and be strong. I am so sick of things not going right for us.

Awww snowflakes don't beat yourself up hun. You never know so don't get to far ahead. Think positive :) If your hunny's sperm count was that high Im sure there were plenty of swimmers waiting for the egg. :hugs:

Not sure whats going on down there but if I havent O'ed yet im gearing up for a strong one. I have been having some intense pains & aches down there. Whew!!

Thanks for the welcome ladies. :)

I'm 6dpo today and not feeling much in the way of symptoms but of course it's still early. My belly felt a bit tight at 4dpo and I woke with a very stuffy nose at 5dpo but these could be completely irrelevant to pregnancy symptoms and I'm just clutching at straws! LOL.

I have quite a few cheapies so am finding it hard to stay away from the tests... I'm only steering clear cos I keep reminding myself it's too early and my bean(s) may not have implanted yet.

I might do a sneaky early test around 10 dpo... just 4 more days to go!

Not sure whats going on down there but if I havent O'ed yet im gearing up for a strong one. I have been having some intense pains & aches down there. Whew!!

It looks on your chart like you o'd. Even though your post "o" temps aren't as high as usual. I'm sure they'll go up. Either way, I'd say BD one more day to make sure and it looks like you covered your bases pretty darn well! GOLD STAR!!! :yipee:

Good luck with your appointment today :( Ouchies.

I know dh & I have seriously been at it lol! I do plan to continue through out the weekend :) Just to be on the safe side!! Wahoo :happydance:

You know the dentist just called me & told me they could only remove the top tooth because the bottom one is wrapped around the bone & needs to be done by an oral surgeon. I am so mad cause thats the one that is hurting me the most right now =( She said to just rinse my mouth with warm water & salt anytime I eat or drink anything. No fun! Hopefully I can get with the oral surgeon soon though & have them removed.

Whaaat? That's irritating! Can you do that if you get pg??? Did you get the number? Just tell them its a dire emergency lol.

If I do get my bfp this month then I would have to wait until after the baby is born because they have to put me under, They consider it a surgery so Im not happy about that. A friend of mine that I work with just told me about her doctor & she said they got hers done quick so I am going to give them a call .

What awful timing this is! Maybe THIS is the medical thing the psychic was talking about. It seems like you just had 2 crummy things happen back to back!

according to FF I think I may have O'ed between CD13-15. I would be almost positive to say CD14 though cause my cervix was super high on cd 13&14. Yestderday it was alot lower & a bit uncomfortable for DH to go all the way in during BD time but I sucked it up anyway lol.

It may be but either way I just wish she would tell me when Im going to get my bfp lol.

I would suggest getting a reading from someone else but both of mind were wrong, all it did was make me feel super discouraged for no reason because I ended up getting it sooner lol. But its still fun, and I've seen they are right sometimes too.

I may look into it :) She did say that it would happen by the end of the year & we are only 3 months away!!! Wahoo!! So lucky 3 maybe this is the month :D

There's so many "lucky"s about this month, it's making me feel like this may be it. Except for the one unlucky situation with your mouth lol. Hopefully you'll get that taken care of before implantation though :]

Jenna- I know its making me excited :D

Bio- any signs of O...or are your opks getting darker?

Snowflakes- Looks like you & I are both on CD16

Wooohooo, Lei!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: It definitely looks like you O'd! And you has such an AMAZING number of BDs!!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's temp (and maybe crosshairs?!? ;))

I don't know what's going on with me. Having clear EWCM and ovaries have been super active the past few days and pretty calm today (although I still feel them). I think my CP is moving to SHO, will check during my usually time at night. CD13, OPK at 11:30am looks just like the last few days...
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/E8FA4F60-FB29-48AD-87F2-9C51427E0276-2421-000004B78FF3D256.jpg

Hoping I get a blazing positive soon! It would totally feel like a BFP at this point :haha:

Lol anything to see double line :D :happydance:

they are getting darker.. Hopefully by saturday you should have O'ed :D In the mean time BD like crazy.

I think this is the first cycle DH & I have BD every day like this lol. I missed him while he was gone so we have lots of making up to do hehehe. I really am hoping it gives me my crosshairs too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->