February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Ohhh nooo Lei :( I was so sure this month! Darn it : / I'm sorry. Well whatever you decide will be the right choice, just pay attention to what God is trying to tell you to do. He's got a plan for you, Lei (and everyone else) and there's a reason he didn't give it to you this month believe me. When you do get it you'll understand why you didn't the months before. Like for OH and I, we were starting to fall apart while we were TTC. Then once we resolved everything and fell more in love than ever, thats when we got it. And it just so happens our lease is up in perfect time to move and prepare before Draven. Any sooner and we would have been too close to due date to move. And being put on medical leave has allowed me to go to school before Draven is born. See what I mean? God has a plan for each of you, there's a reason he's making you wait another month :)

You & me both.. I was excited yet nervous to temp this morning =/ Hopefully things will work out for us & we will get our baby soon. DH is going monday for another SA to see how the vitamins are helping his swimmers. Everytime he has gone back his count is higher so I am praying its even higher this time.

As much as I didn't want to do another round of femara DH conviced me to do so lol.. So Ill be calling my FS shortly to have them put in another script :happydance: I guess its something to be excited about. Mayyybbbeeeee I can POAS 3 days early next cycle & get my bfp for my birthday :blush:

Thank you for the kind words Jenna :)

That's a great idea! See, maybe God wanted to give you an extra special birthday present :) How long does it take to get the SA results back? You should try one more new thing this month too. Have you been using the preseed still? We can Google some other things you can throw in the mix too if you want.

My friend finally exploded at about midnight last night :D Her water broke finally. She was only 2cm still when I texted her OH at 6 AM but they're having her today sometime! Wish I could be there like I wanted to but its a 3 hr drive so it'll have to wait until Friday. I just had to share, I'm excited. We've been good friends for years.

That's a great idea! See, maybe God wanted to give you an extra special birthday present :) How long does it take to get the SA results back? You should try one more new thing this month too. Have you been using the preseed still? We can Google some other things you can throw in the mix too if you want.

My friend finally exploded at about midnight last night :D Her water broke finally. She was only 2cm still when I texted her OH at 6 AM but they're having her today sometime! Wish I could be there like I wanted to but its a 3 hr drive so it'll have to wait until Friday. I just had to share, I'm excited. We've been good friends for years.

I hope thats his master plan lol! DH's friends just told us to keep praying so that's what we will continue to do. His SA results usually come back within a few days so if he goes monday we should for sure have them back by wednesday just in time for Ovulation :happydance:

Oh yes lets google more ways. Adding new stuff is always fun!

She exploded??? Lmao I read that & literally LMAO hahahah!! Your too funny Jenna!!! I would love to hear how you tell your OH that your going into labor :haha: She probobaly wont have her until later though but luckily friday is tomorrow so you wont have to wait long!! Call her & put the salt & pepper song on "push it" lmao.. :rofl: That will give her motivation

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love that idea lmao!!! I think I'll have to do that! Hopefully she's had her epidural so she can actually find the humor in it haha.
I'll Google around when I get home in about an hour. I'm nannying and the service here sucks. I have a hard enough time posting this stuff (but of course do it anyways)
Today is picture day so I got to get her dressed and do her hair :) I hope I have a girl someday lol. This is fun for me. Now the hard part is to keep her from messing it up before taking her to school!

lol Even if the epidural hasn't been given she still may find a bit of humor in it.. It may time her mind of the pain :thumbup:

Oh how fun!!!! I was super excited when DD had pictures.. Got to love dressing up girls :)

Well, just got back from the RE consult!! Boy the Dr was a b*tch! She knows her stuff, but talk about condescending and cold. I hope this cycle works so we don't have to do all of the testing she wants done (Day 3 bloods, HSG, Sonogram, and DH's SA). I know it's all standard protocol but I feel like we'd be wasting a month TTC! lol

Please, please, please just let this cycle have a healthy :bfp:!![-o<[-o<[-o<

Lol, what did she say?! They make it so easy to have a total love/hate relationship when they do that lol. It's like tough love.
But you knowwww Bio... we always get 3 BFPs a month in here... you're the only one left ;]

P.S. I wanted to share this with you guys. Draven was moving like crazy last night, but this video was the best I could get. He always stops when I try and show anyone :p It's still fun though. Don't mind OH's comment at the end hahaha. He didn't know I was taking a video lol!

(click the link)

https://tinypic.com/r/nv2vqv/6

Ahhh Jenna!!! That's so amazing!! :) Look at that little boy go! It reminds me of kind of a disturbing video. Couldn't find the exact one, but this is pretty close. Draven might do this the further along you get!
https://www.metacafe.com/watch/774680/watch_this_weird_pregnant_woman/

Lucasmum - we'll just have to make a new record for 4 BFPs!!! ;)

Agreed with Jenna!!! Lets see who the lucky #3 is!!! :happydance:

Jenna- That was too cute!! Oh how I miss that!!

Bio- That baby was super active lol ..

Oh my god!!! Hahaha you should have seen my face watching that lol! You can see each body part, how crazy! I've never seen one like THAT before!

Lucasmom, I'm so sorry I forgot about you!!!! :dohh: I didn't do it on purpose lol, you've just been quiet the last few days haha I'm sorry. I agree though, maybe we'll make a new record!!!

It's ok I know I don't come in here that often and it's hard keeping up with all your messages. It's ok.

Lei sorry the nasty witch came fingers crossed next month is your lucky month.

My digital test is sitting next to my toliet waiting for me in the morning. :)

FXED for you hun!!! EEEKKKK!!!!! Are you charting?

This stupid AF is pissing me off!!!!! Im not having any cramping at all.. Just shooting pains every noe & then & Im super freaking light.. I put a tampon in & went to change it.. Barely anything on it.. If she is gonna start then she needs to hurry & leave so I can get my BD on :)

No I tried it one month and then I kept forgetting to do it before I got up. I don't know how you girls do it every morning. May be if it doesn't work this cycle I should try and stick at it next month.

No I tried it one month and then I kept forgetting to do it before I got up. I don't know how you girls do it every morning. May be if it doesn't work this cycle I should try and stick at it next month.

It was hard for me the 1st time too.. I would always forget & remember after I had gotten ready lol. DH had to keep reminding me & I finally got the hang of it

Oooooh good luck for the morning!! How many DPO will you be? If you don't get a positive and you decide to try temping next, try putting the thermometer on top of your alarm clock or phone so when you go to turn off your alarm or check the time it'll be sitting right there before you get up.

14dpo its my first month i habe ovulated as well. I use to have it right next to my phone but I end up snoozing too many times on my phone and then jump out of bed in a panic.

I know, isn't that baby belly crazy?!?

Ahhhhh Lucusmum!!!! I'm so excited for you to test tomorrow!!! You're sooo strong willed to be waiting this long to test ;). You bet I'll be checking this thread until you post your BFP!!!!:)

I'm only 5DPO today and I'll be starting to test two times a day (because I'm that impatient) on Monday at 9DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->