February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

JENNA- Im almost sure I didn't miss a faint line. Since yesterday I have been feeling poking in my lower abdomen as if Im about to O along with pressure. Still no sign of AF other than lower back ache.

The nurse is going to call me back if the doctor orders the blood preg test & I can get that done this afternoon :) Im really hoping he lets me do that.

In the mean time I will stop at the dollar store & get some 97c tests :D

Remember frer are actually 25 MLu aswell so try get a test that's 10mlu!!!!!! Can't wait too see what happens you must be pregnant on your other charts your temp has dropped way down by now !!!! Elk !!! X

Yes they did :D The nurse just called back :happydance:

I am going to after work about 330 :) sooo about 4 hours my time! ;-) Im just really hoping the :witch: stays away.. She tends to ALWAYS be on time & im afraid she is going to sneak up on me.

That's fab Hun !!!! I hope the witch stays away !!!!!! !!!! X

I just read that even with a blood test it can take 3-4 days to show. So IF it comes back negative it could just be late implanting. Hopefully a dollar tree test will show something if you hold your pee long enough.

I just got back from my HCG Beta/Progesterone Level bloods. Hope they call me before end of day again with my results!! FX for you Lei! I think they consider anything >5 as pregnancy!

Lei, I'm waiting anxiously for you to POADTS (that means pee on a dollar tree stick... Made it up, thanks ;) )

Snowflakes, love the new ticker!!! Feels good to put it up huh?! Ohhh I'm so excited to watch your little poppyseed grow!!!!!

Hi Lei and Jenna :hi:

Lei I am waiting too dangit!
:happydance:

As for me start my injections again on Wednesday! Finally :dohh:

Hope things went well Lei!

Jenna - Feels more real with a ticker now!!

Yeah for Injects!

I got my results. HCG went from 63 on Monday to 185 today! So more than doubled! Progesterone went from 30 to 29. So still all good there too! They offered me another beta/P4 on Friday - I figured it can't hurt and will just give me more assurance that everything is progressing nicely. ;)

hey ladies sorry im barely getting back to you (I had to work last night)

Well I went to FS to get my orders & the nurse forgot to have the doctor sign them so she told me I had to wait until today.. Then I go buy a cheapie & peed on it when I got home from work .. Negative!!! =/ As if I wasn't down enough, I woke up this morning to another temp drop!!! On to October!!!!!

I think I may have O later than what FF says because Im never late on my cycles =/

Oh boo !!!!!! So sorry !!!!!! With your temp rise I really would of thought that would of being it are you Gunna take a month off the meds ???? Xxx

Damn!!! I'm sorry, Lei :hugs:

Did you and DH decide if you were going to do an IUI this cycle?

Oh boo !!!!!! So sorry !!!!!! With your temp rise I really would of thought that would of being it are you Gunna take a month off the meds ???? Xxx

I know me too!!! =(

Im not sure what the plan is for the next cycle. DH & I discussed stopping Femara since I already O on my own not to mention its been giving me massive headaches through my whole cycle. Its bearable but having to take advil everyday isn't fun.

DH is having surgery in a few weeks & we have alot of stuff coming up inlcuding my birthday so hopefully a little time away will help. I talked with DH's friend last night & he was telling me it took him & his wife 7 years to have their son. They just reasurred me that it will happen & told me to stay positive & not to stress about it.

Its just so hard to stay away from my BNB which makes me think about it more. lol

Bio- We are going to do IUI just not sure when now. DH thinks its best if we try not to stress so much about it. We had planned to do it next cycle but we recently found out DH's insurance isnt covering his leg surgery next month so we will have to pay out of pocket. Im hoping for IUI towards the end of November. I really didnt want to be pregnant during summer but now I really don't mind. I just want a baby :cry:

Ohhh nooo Lei :( I was so sure this month! Darn it : / I'm sorry. Well whatever you decide will be the right choice, just pay attention to what God is trying to tell you to do. He's got a plan for you, Lei (and everyone else) and there's a reason he didn't give it to you this month believe me. When you do get it you'll understand why you didn't the months before. Like for OH and I, we were starting to fall apart while we were TTC. Then once we resolved everything and fell more in love than ever, thats when we got it. And it just so happens our lease is up in perfect time to move and prepare before Draven. Any sooner and we would have been too close to due date to move. And being put on medical leave has allowed me to go to school before Draven is born. See what I mean? God has a plan for each of you, there's a reason he's making you wait another month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->