February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna lol you are too funny! I stayed home today taking care of the little one & her & I both slept ALL day . Whoops! I'm still sleepy though but I have to be at my pt job in an hour =\

Lucusmum2b - ill be 14dpo tomorrow when I test :)

I hope your DD is feeling better :[ Poor thing. I always struggle when I take naps, I wake up SO groggy!

I really need to try and get started on this homework >.< I started trying to read it then decided on a nap instead :haha:

Thanks..

Looks like I'm out.. just went to the restroom & when I wiped I had tons of EWCM & It had lots of specs of pink in it. I'm sure AF will make her entrance right on time tomorrow :/

Whaaaat? Maybe it's just spotting : / It's common during pregnancy when AF is due. It's part of my "phantom AF syndrome". Some more Dr. Jenna knowledge for you ;] It's not full blown AF yet, just wait it out [-o&lt;

Thanks..

Looks like I'm out.. just went to the restroom & when I wiped I had tons of EWCM & It had lots of specs of pink in it. I'm sure AF will make her entrance right on time tomorrow :/

Weird how my post is on their twice lol. I only meant to post it once!!!

Dr. Jenna I really thought we had it this month. hopefully the spotting stops.

I don't get it :cry: My temp went up the last 2 days & tested with a FRER this morning :bfn: =(

Im going to contact my FS to see what he may recommend. DH wants me to take this cycle off Femara until we do IUI but I really want to see what my FS recommends. I just hope he can get me in soon!

wow your temp looks good did the spotting stop ?? i didn't get bfp till 4 days after the significant temp rise your in with a chance don't be dis hearted yet hun x

wow your temp looks good did the spotting stop ?? i didn't get bfp till 4 days after the significant temp rise your in with a chance don't be dis hearted yet hun x

Thank you :hugs:

Spotting is gone & only lasted in that short time frame. :shrug: I put a light day on last night thinking it was the beginning of AF but this morning there was nothing at all. AF is hardly ever late so if she doesnt show today we will see how my temp looks in the next few days & re-test friday if nothing. I just figured if I was it would have shown up by now.

well if you are indeed pregnant it looks like you will have implanted at 12dpo so 4 days id the usual time it takes too show on a test hun some people earlier but mine haven't also my chart looked likes your apart from my rise started at 10dpo so implanted 9dpo but i had spotting at 10dpo if you get me lol :) theres hope !!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL chart, Lei!!!

Well, technically implantation can occur up to 12DPO. It takes another +3 days for the HCG to be detected on an HPT. Just seeing how you're temps are climbing after a dip at 12DPO, they typically are low by 14DPO for you, and how spotting has disappeared, I'm betting you did it! ;)

Can you request a blood test through your FS? Not sure how quickly they turn around results. Mine takes 24 hours, so if you get in today you'll have results by tomorrow.

[-o&lt;I'm praying for your BFP, Lei!!![-o&lt;

In non-TTC news, DH and I put in an offer on a house last night!!!:dance: I have a feeling we're going to have to negotiate and the sellers won't initially accept our offer, but at least the process has started! We're not willing to spend more than fair market value, so hopefully the sellers are sensible.

Great news about the house Bio

Great raise Lei. Your not out til AF shows. I think you still got a great chance with that temp jump! And if not, hope the RE can fit you in fast!

Love Dr. Jenna advice!

Thank you ladies for keeping me positive, I really need that right now!

My chart looks so different from any other month & Dr. Jenna said its good that its different lol :haha:

Im not sure if My FS will order a blood test or make me wait it out but Im sure calling to ask wouldn't hurt anyone.

Bio - thats great that you put your offer in for your house. I hope you get it & they don't give you a hard time about having to negotiate for it. How long has been on the market. Some sellers take what they can especially if their home has been on the market for a while. Fxed for you & DH!!! :happydance:

Thanks snowflakes and Lei!!! We should know if we're under agreement (after negotiations) by next week! The house has been on the market since May. It's a new construction that they purchased in 09/2011. DH and I are speculating a breakup/divorce.

Snowflakes, how'd your second beta go?

So up until a minute or so ago I thought today was Thursday :haha:, so I thought you had your beta done yesterday. Can't wait to hear the results!! I'm sure they'll be doubling beautifully ;)

Lei: I really think you should call and ask for bloods. Your chart looks too good for it to be AF cycle. PLUS the spotting is gone!! Call them and demand blood work! Tell them Dr. Jenna wrote you an order for it ;) & You're sure you didn't just miss a faint line? Did you investigate all angles and lighting? Lol! Maybe you need to try a different kind of test. FRERs aren't actually that great.

Bio, congrats on putting in the offer! Good luck, I hope they take it!!! Looks like we'll both be moving soon :D

Snowflakes, I can't wait to see those numbers! It's natural to be nervous of course, it'll be a huge relief to see the results.

I agree with Dr. Jenna. I got these most faintest of all lines possible Sunday AM on a FRER - barely noticeable - had to put it in natural light and really look for it. I then held my pee for 4.5 hours that same day and used a Dollar Tree (Yes! a $ store test) and got a light pink line that was way more noticeable. I recommend Dollar Tree tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->