February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Fingerscrossed for you hunnie keep testing too!!!!! X x

Bio, care to share this mornings test? We can let the jury decide whether its really line eye or a faint positive ;)

Happy V-Day to me today :) I can't believe I've made it this far.

Bio- YESSSSS I want to see the test!! :)

I may have to go buy a new thermometer cause I think it found a good hideing spot lol. Not sure if we will do opks but then again I may want to try.. I know for sure this higher dose is going to kick my ovaries into overdrive so maybe ill get a super dark positive!

It wouldn't hurt to try the OPKs I don't think. If anything it'll just give you some warning so you can get a gold star BD schedule again!

Wahoo Im hoping I can get even better than the gold!!

Okay so lately I have been a little down & what not about TTC.. all of the wonderful ladies I started this process with have gotten their bfp but me. Don't get me wrong I am soooo Happy for them but im starting to think something else may be wrong..plus feeling sorry for myself. So I emailed my mom to tell her about our plan next month & that they up'ed my dosage this cycle.. Her response was totally negative & not wanted I needed to see. She doesn't support it because she says we have others things we need to worry about. What I don't get it how she had trouble TTC my brother & has been through everything that I am going through so why can't she just be supportive.. UGHHH...Okay im gonna stop now cause i can feel my self starting to cry =/

Ok, so you guys probably can't see what I'm talking about, but there's definitely a shadow line in person. Now, whether this shadow line is an evap or the start of a BFP, only time will tell (well, hopefully 6pm tonight ;))
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/Picture1111_zpsd46b03e6.jpg

Wahoo Im hoping I can get even better than the gold!!

Okay so lately I have been a little down & what not about TTC.. all of the wonderful ladies I started this process with have gotten their bfp but me. Don't get me wrong I am soooo Happy for them but im starting to think something else may be wrong..plus feeling sorry for myself. So I emailed my mom to tell her about our plan next month & that they up'ed my dosage this cycle.. Her response was totally negative & not wanted I needed to see. She doesn't support it because she says we have others things we need to worry about. What I don't get it how she had trouble TTC my brother & has been through everything that I am going through so why can't she just be supportive.. UGHHH...Okay im gonna stop now cause i can feel my self starting to cry =/

I'm so sorry, Lei :hugs: TTC when others around are getting BFPs is very hard. I like to think that since you've had to wait so long to get a BFP, that you will appreciate the beautiful gift of a baby more than anyone else who got their BFP sooner. Keep your chin up

Bio thanks for posting but my stupid comp. wont let me zoom in lol.. Grrrr!!!! Ill have to wait to see on my phone. =( I do hope its the start of your bfp & your chart is looking GREAT!!!!

I tell DH that all the time ... I think we will feel even more blessed since we have been trying for so long.

Awh, Lei :( I know its your mama, but please try to not let her response get to you. She'll change how she feels soon after you're pregnant. It may take some warming up, but she WILL come around. She lives you, your daughter, and your future offspring even if she doesn't know it yet. My mom was a little bitter too as I told you before, but I know she'll still love Draven with all her heart. Family is always there, but sometimes there's some things that you just can't go to them with. And that's what your friends are for. Even though many of us are getting our BFPs, you WILL get yours soon you have lots of changes and new things to try coming up! And don't forget, we've all still been there and haven't forgotten how hard it is mentally and emotionally to struggle with LTTTC. You won't ever be alone, we're still here with you :) Have you gotten the dye test to check if your tubes are clear? We all <3 you, God has a reason for making you wait another month. In the end, you may be glad he did. :hugs:

Whoops sorry Bio I didn't see your picture until after I posted. I can't see it on here yet, but its still early! Maybe tonight's test will be better! And maybe the picture just needs some tweaking.

Thank you Jenna so much for your kind words. I think it makes it harder because it was my momma. I know she will be happy once it does happen but then a part of me will wonder if she is faking it or really is happy about it. Im so thankful to have all of these wonderful ladies on here because you all keep me sane. Its hard to talk to friends about bbt & charting cause they look at me with that dear in the headlights stare lol.
I did get the dye test done last feb & it came back all clear. It was pretty neat to see the dye flow through my tubes so easily :) I suppose time will only tell but that part of me just wants it to happen NOW lol

Faking it? Lol, why would she feel the need to fake it? Silly mommies. I've never had the dye test done, but I've heard it kind of hurts :[ Hmm, what else can we do with you this month.....
This may be too personal, don't answer it if it is!! But are you having orgasms when you BD? They say the contractions from an orgasm helps the little spermies get to their destination.

Today's 24 weeks which means it's time for my belly photoshoot :p
I never realize how big I've gotten until I do side-by-side! I was telling OH how I didn't think I really grew since 20 weeks, but I was wrong! :dohh:

Attachments

• 20and24.jpg
    20and24.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20and24002.jpg
    20and24002.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 24weeks004.jpg
    24weeks004.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 11
Faking it? Lol, why would she feel the need to fake it? Silly mommies. I've never had the dye test done, but I've heard it kind of hurts :[ Hmm, what else can we do with you this month.....
This may be too personal, don't answer it if it is!! But are you having orgasms when you BD? They say the contractions from an orgasm helps the little spermies get to their destination.

Today's 24 weeks which means it's time for my belly photoshoot :p
I never realize how big I've gotten until I do side-by-side! I was telling OH how I didn't think I really grew since 20 weeks, but I was wrong! :dohh:

LOVEEEE THE PICS <3

I suppose when I told her we were ttc I figured she would be excited!!! Im just afraid if it happens she wont be excited & fake that she is.. I dont know lol.

Majority of the time I do but sometimes DH gets a bit trigger happy & does his deed before me :haha: he usually makes sure I do have one if he pulls the trigger to fast though lol

Ohhh I see what you mean. Hehe, she won't be faking it. Even if she does fake it, it'll help her to be for real happy lol. I thought my mom was kind of forcing being excited on herself at first, but I think forcing it actually made her warm up faster.

Okay, glad we ruled that out! I didn't always orgasm before and the month I got my BFP I made sure to :thumbup: They say gogi berry increases fertility! It also has a lot of other great health benefits, including weight loss which I remember you saying you were working on. Check the health section of your grocery store for gogi berry drink. I used to drink it and it actually tastes really good. Let me see if I can find a picture of the bottle....

I was spelling it wrong. Its goji lol.
It'll be in health section near supplements I think. You drink a small amount every day like a vitamin supplement.
this is the one I used to have. Worth a try maybe? You and OH could both give it a try and the least that will happen is you'll be a little healthier, if not a little pregnant-er too :shrug:

https://www.bewellbuzz.com/superfoods/goji-berry-benefits/

There's a list of benefits. Which also mentions fertility particularly in men ;)

Attachments

• gojiii2.jpg
    gojiii2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
Can you see the line now?!? Ahhhh!!!!! I think we did it
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/13D98C77-AA52-4E1A-BBF5-B1F80AA43F2F-130-00000005BD6064C8.jpg

I dont. I should probably go get one huh? Damn, I just drank a ton of water!! I'm off to the store lol

you did do it you really did congrats !!!! wooppppp !!!use a frer tmro !!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->