February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

HAHAHAHA!!! I didn't see that part! Well in this case its a great thing :) Boost his stamina

I know :'( they never called so DH is calling them first thing.in.the morning. Hopefully by the time you wake I will have some news.

Oh hooray, it'll be like Christmas :) Hopefully you'll be putting good news in my stocking and not a lump of coal.

I KNOW!!!! :( I just called DH & he is calling right now! I told him I want to know STAT lol

okay just talked to DH &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& :dohh:

the effin doctor still hasnt signed off on them so the nurse can't give the results to him :growlmad: So now I wait!! :blush:

Grrrrrrrrrr...... Don't they realize this is LIFE OR DEATH?! I hope they call you soon!

Bio, are you still testing?

DRUM ROLLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Okay so DH's SA went from 18 mil. to 30 MILLION!!!!!!! :happydance:
heres a break down of normal ones :

Normal:
sperm count 20-150 mil ............... his 30 mil :headspin:
motility- 20% .............................his 45%

Lei, that's wonderful!!!!! Go DH!! Is there any steps to take next?

Snowflakes, happy appleseed week!:haha: 5 weeks already, wahooo!!!

Jenna, I am still testing. Took a test this morning and it's darker than yesterdays :thumbup: Beta from yesterday was 16, which is totally normal for 10DPO (www.betabase.info). Dr said it was "low" and wanted me to come in Friday for another draw (didn't sound like it was for doubling time). What does he know, pfft ;)

So anyway, you ladies so be buying the pink handled Wondfo cheapies off Amazon!!! They can pick up HCG that's less than 16! :shock:

WOW, LEI!!! Weeeeeehooooooo!!!!! :xmas12: That's awesome! So, the vitamins are working!!! And the goji juice will give them yet ANOTHER boost! Plus give YOU a boost.... WHICH EQUALS BOOST BABY! :baby:

Bio: Your Dr is being a dummy :p Of course it's low, you were only 10DPO!!! Silly head :haha: Wow, those ICs are pretty powerful lol! Nice and cheap too, which is great because TTC can get pretty pricey! Hooray for the lines getting darker, I look forward to hearing your Friday results!

That's fab results from dh !!!!!! Hopefully you catch this eggie by your selves this month !!!

Bio hcg @10dpo -16 is great don't worry mine with my daughter was 55 at 14 dpo so must have being at 10 at 10 dpo!!!!

I wish we could get the pink wondfos in England boo!!!

Bio- We are just going to add in Goji juice that Jenna referred us too! :) I am sooo glad that they came back so much higher & DH said the doctor told him it was great!! No complaints at all !! wahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your betas are great btw ..docs dont know everything ;-)

Thanks Jenna, I hope all this BOOST gets us a nice big sticky bean :D

Bettybee I hope so too!!! It will 1 year since he had surgery next month!!

So I just talked to my FS who is brothers with DH's FS lol (they work in the same office) & he told me there would be no need for IUI next cycle unless I wanted a planned pregnancy for July!! I am so thrilled that we are getting nothing but good news back! I can already feel my ovaries starting to churn so I WILL give OPKs another try this cycle! I want to make sure I don't miss a beat!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->