February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Agreed with Jenna! Everyone does O on different days depending on your body, how long your cycles are & if your on fertility meds it tends to throw things out of wack the first month. GL hun!
From experience with clomid, the 2nd time taking it, it made me have 2 periods in 1 month which never happens lol. I guess your body just has to get used to it! Keep us posted on how things turn out! :hugs:

AFM: I decided since Im going with the relaxed aproach that I would try something new this cycle. I have read about alot of women trying mucinex because it helps the cm so I went & bought some yesterday! Cant hurt anyting I suppose! :D

Thanks to both of you. I think I'm just being impatient, as usual, and want to know if I will even O this month. At least the holidays are here to distract me! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I read that about mucinex too!!! I thought about buying some to use next cycle but wasn't sure how to use it. Let me know what approach you're using!

Hello dear lovely ladies,
I had a wonderful birthday yesterday with my family. It was a busy day went to my in-laws an they gave me my gift of 25.00 then went to see my mommy in the nursing home an she gave me 75.00 for us to get thanksgiving shopping done an then left from there an went turkey shopping with DH got me a Christmas Cactus then took me out to eat. It was just a wonderful day...

Now today going to be very busy with baking stuff for tomorrow an getting that huge turkey thawed out.

AFM on feeling today: I feel a little crampy an started my suppositories last night at bed time. I took another hpt yesterday for testing out the trigger shot an it's a little lighter. I got photos of them to be able to compare with each day.

I hope you ladies has a wonderful day an a very Happy Thanksgiving. Also thanks to the ones that wished me a Happy Birthday that was very sweet of you all. I'll be thinking of you all during this holiday season that soon you all either get the Big O or get a BFP.

Hopin4abump! I know the feeling doll! I think it just comes along with TTC.. We are constantly waiting :blush:

biggerfamily- Glad you had an amazing birthday!!! Yay for cramping.. Hopefully you caught the egg & its making its way down :D FXed

Hopin4abump! I know the feeling doll! I think it just comes along with TTC.. We are constantly waiting :blush:

biggerfamily- Glad you had an amazing birthday!!! Yay for cramping.. Hopefully you caught the egg & its making its way down :D FXed

AMEN to that. I've never been good with patience anyway haha.

Pretty Pic :) How do I load a pic??

AMEN to that. I've never been good with patience anyway haha.

Pretty Pic :) How do I load a pic??

You & me both! I am so inpatient at times but Im working on it :winkwink:

- If you click on user cp in the right corner it bring up all the threads your subscribed to.. On the left side click on edit avatar
You can choose from the icons or click browse & upload one from your computer. Hope that helps! :thumbup:

Ladies here is a peek at my test were testing out my trigger shot. Gosh I hope later next week is a + on test but I'm not holding my breath since been to many - already. It would be great to have a + before Christmas.

https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u484/Ourgrowingfamily/testingout1.jpg

Looks like the trigger is almost out of your system!!! FXED it gets darker at the end of your TWW :)

Today, I got something to be THANKFUL FOR!!!!

https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag11/photos4bump/35743142-78DD-495F-B0AC-F0B2CC320B1C-14839-00000CD2B5A9CF91.jpg

Hopin4ABump: Congratulations on that smiley!! I told you you'd get it :haha:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I had a wonderful time. I drove down to Portland for my family and it was my first year putting it together and I'm very pleased with how it went :] We played a dice game and I won $55 :happydance: I think I'll use it to pamper myself. It's been a loooong time since I've been able to do something nice for myself. Maybe I'll get a pedicure for these sore feet :] My sister is coming back up to Seattle with me to visit for a week so I'm super excited then I'll be bringing her back on Friday in time for my BABY SHOWER!

Lei: You're totally slacking on temping this cycle :haha: I forgive you though! At least I have SOMETHING to stalk! Better than nothing :D

Today, I got something to be THANKFUL FOR!!!!

https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag11/photos4bump/35743142-78DD-495F-B0AC-F0B2CC320B1C-14839-00000CD2B5A9CF91.jpg

That is great to see a smilie face for you. Get to BD'ng from now until a week from now if you can. LOL..

Hope every one is doing good an had a great Thanksgiving.

AFM: Sorry I've not been around much been really busy. We got us a real Christmas tree yesterday an done some shopping. Plus I've still been testing the trigger out of my system an the test are much lighter. Also went for my blood draw yesterday to see how my progesterone is but will not know until Monday or Tuesday. Today is another busy day got to take older car to shop an get brakes fixed as the brake line is broke so need to fix that before it snows so can get back home. Not using on new car to get up our big hill.

Plus I'm not feeling the best woke up sick in stomach earlier this morning but not thinking of anything about it yet either. Well need to run.

Have a good weekend ladies.

Jenna - I KNOW!!!! I'm so disappointed in myself lol! I can't can't get back into the swing of things!

Looks like the trigger shot is out of my system now. I had my blood draw Friday now got to wait til Monday or Tuesday on how my progesterone levels look an make sure I ovulate. I woke up early this morning pretty sick in stomach but not getting my hopes up as I've been crushed to many times. Suppose to test with a HPT end of week but so scared to due seen way, way to many - for the last year an half.

Here is my photos an a look at my chart.
DSCF2397 (640x480)24.jpg

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39e4bg/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Biggerfamily, your chart is looking great! I see a dip, could be possible implantation. FX!!!

I did my maternity shoot today! She's shown me some previews of the pictures but I'm going to wait until she sends me the disc of the finishing product to share. Should be about a week. We had lots of fun :)

Feeling very scared as my chart showed one dip an then a rise now another dip. :cry:

What gives on this?

It says i'm only 8dpiui an for my shot be 9 days. That is what chart says but I had IUI on Nov 16 so the next day be 1dpiui so today would make 9dpiui but chart says other wise. :shrug: So confusing shewww.

:shrug::book:](*,)

Morning Ladies!!!

I'm in my two week wait, (I THINK), and I'm already over it even though I just O'd on Thursday. Lord help me! :dohh:

Hopefully we'll have something eventful happen in the next two weeks for me to be excited about :happydance: lol

WAHOO!!! ;-)

Im ready to be there with you! I temped this morning & its still low so I dont think I have O'ed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->