February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna- I do the same!! I never exactly ask him to turn the heater off I just roll around & say how hot it is! He eventually gets it & gets up lmao!

TypeA- :happydance: Yay that means the higher dosage is actually doing some work!! :)

Biggerfamily & Hopin4abump GL @ your U/S today!

Hi everyone -- :flower:

WELL, today's u/s didn't go quite as good as I was hoping. Guess my hopes were a little high. She said I have one follicle, measuring at 14mm. Hopefully this one matures in time for the O. I was really hoping to have more than one, and she was hoping I would too since I'm on Clomid.

She suggested I get OPKs and BD starting today (CD10) through CD20, every other day.

Thanks for the support.

Try not to get too discouraged hun because CD10 is very early to be measuring your follicles. Now dont quote me on it but if im not mistaking your follicles grow about 1-2mm a day so you still have plenty of time for your follicle to mature :D Think happy thoughts :hugs:

Hello bnb family how is everyone? It looks lilt everyone has exciting things going on right now! I am in the Tww ugh! I think I'll test on Thanksgiving hopefully there will be a lil sumpin sumpin to be thankful for ). Lei I'm beyond exited that you are going down the ttc journey again!:hugs::winkwink:

Poop :( Tell DH not to do that lol. Tell him I need to stalk and he can't interfere.
Lol yeah, he's always favored the right side. It's weird. But now that he's getting so big it's becoming more inconvenient lol. If he would just test the waters a bit on the left side then maybe my poor ribs will have a little more room. We've been poking him all morning though :) OH gets scared he's gonna poke his eye out and he thinks he's bothering him so he doesn't like to do it as much, but I think it's fun. He's bothering me so I'm gonna bother back :haha: I'm sure I will miss this though. As irritating as pregnancy can be at times I just love the feeling when he moves. It never gets old. I know I'll miss it, but I just can't WAIT to see his little face!!!!

Momof1: Thanksgiving would be such a great day to test!!! FX for a little turkey in your belly!!

Momof1- I know Im super excited!! Aww wouldnt it be a great surprise to have everyone sitting around the table & telling eachother what your thankful for.. then you say " Im thankful for this little bean growing in me" heheheheh sorry I tend to get way ahead of myself sometimes :D I have my fxed for you hun!

Jenna- I will let him know when he gets home to make sure & not wake up during the night lol :D

What I would give to have a 14mm follicle! Mine have never been above 10mm. So I think you're 10 day u/s went awesome! Just give it a few ore days. They are supposed to grow at the rate Lei said.

Well ladies today went just GREAT :happydance: Went for my appointment for my ultrasound to see how things was going. Well had one follie on LO that was bout 22mm think it how you say it an my lining was perfect at 12. My RE was very thrilled with my results. We done the IUI an tomorrow starts my 2ww :happydance: So today was great plus they gave me a HCG shot to help things alone. When he done the IUI he said it couldn't be any perfect then this.

Now on my DH his counts was just great. Before wash was 114million with motility of 80% after wash count was 41million with motility of 72% which our RE is thrilled with. Our RE was more aggressive this time due to my age. We done a HCG shot as never done that before that is ok as I felt it needed to be done.

I start a certain suppositories Tuesday can't remember the name right now. Then in 7 days go for blood work to make sure ovulated like needed to be. Then Nov 30 do a hpt. It would be a great gift if got pregnant this month due to my birthday is only 4 days away.

Sorry for bragging but this has been a long wait for us.

Biggerfamily--- that is great hun!!! FXED you get your bfp & that your TWW flies by.

Jenna did you see I stated temping

Well ladies today went just GREAT :happydance: Went for my appointment for my ultrasound to see how things was going. Well had one follie on LO that was bout 22mm think it how you say it an my lining was perfect at 12. My RE was very thrilled with my results. We done the IUI an tomorrow starts my 2ww :happydance: So today was great plus they gave me a HCG shot to help things alone. When he done the IUI he said it couldn't be any perfect then this.

Now on my DH his counts was just great. Before wash was 114million with motility of 80% after wash count was 41million with motility of 72% which our RE is thrilled with. Our RE was more aggressive this time due to my age. We done a HCG shot as never done that before that is ok as I felt it needed to be done.

I start a certain suppositories Tuesday can't remember the name right now. Then in 7 days go for blood work to make sure ovulated like needed to be. Then Nov 30 do a hpt. It would be a great gift if got pregnant this month due to my birthday is only 4 days away.

Sorry for bragging but this has been a long wait for us.

I'd bd bragging too!! SO exciting! Let the 2ww begin! Can't wait for you to start testing

Hopin4abump - Are you going back in for another U/S to see if your follies grew more?? How are your opks?? Getting any darker??

TYPEA- whats going on with you hun??? :D

AFM: I cant get back intot he swing of things with temping lol. I may just have to stick to every few days until O is about to occur just so I can confirm O.

Hopin4abump - Are you going back in for another U/S to see if your follies grew more?? How are your opks?? Getting any darker??

TYPEA- whats going on with you hun??? :D

AFM: I cant get back intot he swing of things with temping lol. I may just have to stick to every few days until O is about to occur just so I can confirm O.

Good morning everyone! Happy Monday. :coffee:

I am not going in for another u/s, although I wish I could! I have been using opks since Saturday (the digital ones with the smiley face or just the O) and so far I've got zilch. I'm on CD13 so I should be seeing something soon!

Can I ask you, what's the process with temping? Is it beneficial?

hopin4abump -I wish they would have as well =( FXED you get a smiley soon!!!

Temping is very beneficical.. you can do it vaginally or orally. I prefer vaginally because its more accurate than orally.. Just make sure to temp before you get out of bed & start your day. It tells you when you Ovulate (of course you wont know you Ovulated until 3 after you have already done so but still) it also lets you know by your high temps if you are preg. or if AF is coming. Check out fertility friend. I love the website :)

That's good info to have. This whole process can be so exhausting, and I'm only on the first round of Clomid!!! I know I have no right to complain about it. We have been trying for 9 months (not as long as others, I know). It's just crazy to think that, had we conceived the first month we started trying, we'd have a little bundle of joy by now!

It's humbling, to say the least!!

Lei, I do see you started temping, don't worry I'm stalking! :)

I'm 8 months today, holy moly lol. Still so much to do, we don't even have his room set up yet lol. Waiting on the crib we should be getting in early December then its nesting time!

Lei, I do see you started temping, don't worry I'm stalking! :)

I'm 8 months today, holy moly lol. Still so much to do, we don't even have his room set up yet lol. Waiting on the crib we should be getting in early December then its nesting time!

Jenna, how exciting :happydance::happydance:
Not much longer now. It will be here before you know it. What is your exact due date? Christmas baby?

Jenna- Glad I could help you with that ;-)
Before you know it baby Draven will be here!! Have you had your baby shower yet ?

Hopin4abump - humbling is a great way to put this process!

I had a minor meltdown this morning - my first ever with regards to infertility. I went for my CD10 u/s and just knew there was going to be a half way decent follicle. Nope. Nothing. So incredibly frustrating not to even be able to have a chance at getting pregnant yet. I go back Friday. If nothing, then I will take provera to induce a period and then start injections. Surely the infections will work!?!?!

I think my dr was kinda surprised that the 150mg of clomd didn't do anything. Here's to hoping I actually get my period with one round of provera!!!

Hopin4abump - humbling is a great way to put this process!

I had a minor meltdown this morning - my first ever with regards to infertility. I went for my CD10 u/s and just knew there was going to be a half way decent follicle. Nope. Nothing. So incredibly frustrating not to even be able to have a chance at getting pregnant yet. I go back Friday. If nothing, then I will take provera to induce a period and then start injections. Surely the infections will work!?!?!

I think my dr was kinda surprised that the 150mg of clomd didn't do anything. Here's to hoping I actually get my period with one round of provera!!!

typeA, I'm so sorry to hear that. Makes me feel incredibly guilty for complaining about only having one follie. :dohh: shame on me.

FX that it's just running a little behind! Keep us posted.:hugs:

My actual due date is January 14th. But I'll be full term the day before Christmas. My mom and OH's mom are both predicting he'll be here closer to New Year's day :]
And my baby shower is December 1st. It's a huge mess though >.< My sister and my mom haven't talked to each other in quite some time, they don't have a very good relationship at all. But they're both trying to plan the shower... It's a disaster hahaha. We're working on it though hopefully they'll be on speaking terms by Thanksgiving. My sister is supposed to be calling her today (if she sticks to her word) so hopefully that will go okay.

P.S. I'll post my monthly bump pictures today too :]

TYPE A- Damn your follies!!! I for sure thought the higher dosage was going to do the trick :( :hugs:

jennnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- I cant wait to see pictures! I look forward to them lol
Hopefully your mom & sister can settle their differences, atleast for your shower but it should be intersting in the mean time lol :rofl:

Ladies I hope everyone is doing good today.

AFM: Hanging in an cramping some. Not thinking much about it until closer to next week I think. LOL.. I done a hpt today to see if the trigger still in my system an it is. I go for blood work friday to check my progesterone level an tomorrow night I start prometrium at night. I so hope all goes great. Oh tomorrow is my bd to. Another year older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->