February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Now thats a hard one!!!! I would say wait until he gets back but who am I kidding :rofl: The longer you wait the more time your hcg has to build up so I would say wait but then that devil on my other shoulder says test! Ahhhh

Good day ladies,
Hope you all doing good an everything is going like you want it to.

AFM; Doing ok just resting an thinking of fixing breakfast as finally being able to relax some instead of being really worried. Also my temp took another rise today so I hope that is good.

I'll be stalking everyone that is going to be testing. FX for you all.

Hopin4ABump when do you get the results of your bloodwork? I'll be watching to see what your prog levels are also.

Hi Biggerfamily, i'm really not sure!! This is my first round of Clomid so I'm just not sure what to expect. Is it normal for them to call with results? Or do I call them? I don't want to be a nag. I just went a couple of hours ago for the labs.

I forget, what DPO are you?

Now thats a hard one!!!! I would say wait until he gets back but who am I kidding :rofl: The longer you wait the more time your hcg has to build up so I would say wait but then that devil on my other shoulder says test! Ahhhh

I know, it's so tough!!! I'm going to try and hold off. If I can't wait until he gets back, maybe we can facetime and I can test lol. So silly...

I know, it's so tough!!! I'm going to try and hold off. If I can't wait until he gets back, maybe we can facetime and I can test lol. So silly...

I was totally thinking that lmao but didnt know how you felt about it! Its kind of the same ....

Hi Biggerfamily, i'm really not sure!! This is my first round of Clomid so I'm just not sure what to expect. Is it normal for them to call with results? Or do I call them? I don't want to be a nag. I just went a couple of hours ago for the labs.

I forget, what DPO are you?

I always call my RE office to find out my results. When I go for my blood draw I always ask the hosptial of where I go how soon will the results be in an when can I call my doctors office an they tell me. Most the time you can get your test results the same day. You will not be a nag as you want to know how things look.

My chart should be showing in my siggy an will show what dpo I'm at. Just click on my chart picture an should bring it up. Let me know if it's not.

Biggerfamily, I've never tried to read one of those charts but if I'm reading it correctly you're 10DPO? When do you plan to test?!?! FX'd for you!!!:happydance:

Lei-- I don't know how I feel about it either!! I'd be freaking out if it was a BFP and nobody was there with me LOL! We've already decided that, if I do get a BFP we won't be telling any family or friends until the 2nd tri bc of previous m/c and dealing with that publicly is really difficult.

Maybe I'll call this afternoon, I guess it couldn't hurt anything. I should ask what my levels are, right?

Hopin- Thats true!!!! You should beable to share with hugs & kisses & it may be hard if its video chat lol! Okay so we are gonna wait then! :) We will probably be testing around the same time. I plan on testing Dec. 10th which I will be 14dpo =) Hopefully I can hold out that long.

Definately call to see if the results are in! I called with mine & thank goodness I did because if not I would have had to wait until the next day.

Biggerfamily, I've never tried to read one of those charts but if I'm reading it correctly you're 10DPO? When do you plan to test?!?! FX'd for you!!!:happydance:

Lei-- I don't know how I feel about it either!! I'd be freaking out if it was a BFP and nobody was there with me LOL! We've already decided that, if I do get a BFP we won't be telling any family or friends until the 2nd tri bc of previous m/c and dealing with that publicly is really difficult.

Maybe I'll call this afternoon, I guess it couldn't hurt anything. I should ask what my levels are, right?

I'm suppoes to test Friday but I'm so scared already as may see a - I'm trying to be hopeful but it's so hard when seen so many - on HPT.

Good luck to you an yes I'm 10dpiui today of what my chart says. I'll be watching you. LOL.

We really will be testing at the same time!!! I'm definitely going to be testing on 12/6 or 12/7 at the latest, because my :witch:AF:witch: came 11/7 so I can't imagine waiting much longer than that.

Here's to HOPING that biggerfamily, you get get a :bfp: and then a few days later I get a :bfp: and then a few days later Lei, you get a :bfp:!!! LOL that would be FANTASTIC!!! :happydance:\\:D/:dance::pink::blue::yellow:

Now if we can only figure out how the hell to get through these next several days without going crazy LOL :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

p.s. Lei, I called and left a message at my doc's office to find out how the bloodwork looked. Hopefully they will call me back soon! :D

Thanks girls! The shoot went GREAT there's some beautiful pictures can't wait to share the rest :)

Biggerfamily: You won't be dragging us down, that's what we're here for. So you can vent :hugs:

TypeA: I really hope the provera works on the first round this month! So excited you get to try something new!

Lei, finally another temp to look at lol!!! Sounds like you're gearing up though so hopefully you'll remember more and you can catch that O. You been BDing, right?!

JENNA, speaking of being pregnant and fabulous, I'm dying to see the rest of your maternity photos!!!

Hopin4abump!! I LOVE THE way you think :happydance:

That would be amazing for all of us to get them one right after another :headspin:

I might also add I loved all the smiley faces! They definately put me in a better mood :loopy:

Hopefully your doc calls you back soon! Can't wait to hear your results! :happydance:

Biggerfamily Thats totally understandable!! JENNA always tells me it will happen when you least expect it & it will mean that much more cause we are so used to seeing negative! It wwill def. be a great change to see a :bfp:

Hello Ladies,

I would like to joing this testing circle! I am 4 dpo, first cycle with femara. Had a mature follicle and positive OPK at Day 13.

Cant wait to test...but I am scared it will just be another negative :(

we've been trying for 1 1/2 years! I see you live in Austin!!!! We just moved from Austin to Houston in April!!!! I loved Austin!

I was diagnosed with PCOS in June, since then I was put on Chlomid. That didnt work at all, I had no mature follicle up until CD 28 and then by CD48 after taking Provera for 10 days had a 4 cm Cyst. Bummer! After that I was back on Birth Control for a month, Cyst went away! And then my RE had me take Femara Day 3-7. I am happy he didnt make me try a different dosage of Chlomid and went straight to Femara!

I liked the Femara a lot, no side effects and at my CD13 I went in for the US scan and had a 19.5mm follicle on my right side. I had positive OPKs on Day 12 and 13 and on Day 12 and 13 Mittelschmerz. We BDed on Day 11, 12 and 13 and I am as far along as I ever was. This time at least we had a real chance at conceiving!

I ovulated!! Which is a success in itself! Now hoping for a BFP. I plan to not test for at least another week but I am a nervous and impatient wreck! I like the Due Date calculator on babymed. It shows when you're supposed to have implementation and co and mine says, possible implementation is this Sunday (+/-3 days)

Im so glad the femara worked for you & glad your FS just jumped straight to it. They tried to Up my dosage of clomid by 2nd go round but I said no.

Are you from austin as well?? I love it here too.. there is always so much to do :)

19mm is a great size! FXED you caught the eggie!!! Ive never heard of that website.. Im going to have to check it out :D

Welcome Alikka!!! :flower:

Question to Lei- ---you only did one round of Clomid? Why didn't you want to up the dosage? Just curious since I'm on my first round of Clomid 50mg :D

Ok SO....after thinking about it, here is our schedule for the next couple of weeks!!!!

biggerfamily---testing 11/30/12 FX'd for a BFP!!! :bfp:

alikka---testing 12/04/12 FX'd for a BFP!!!!! :bfp:

(me):blush:---testing 12/06/12 Hopeful for a BFP!! :bfp:

Lei---testing 12/10/12 FX'd for a BFP!! :bfp:

That's amazing! That's 4 tests all within 10 days of each other! :happydance: That's why it's so nice to have someone to go through this process with!!!

GL TO EVERYONE! :D:D:D:D

My FS put me on it saying it wouldn't hurt since I already O on my own so just wanted to do 50mg to make me O stronger as in helping to get a more mature egg. I did two rounds of it but hated the side effects & I knew if I went up on the dosage they would be way worse. So after two months on it I took a month off to get it out of my system & my FS said he would try femara. Did 2 rounds of that & still no bfp so he again offered to increase on the 3rd month. I figured sure why not...... Big mistake... O was horrible & I blead for 3 day which made it almost impossible to bd cause all my vag hurt so bad. Needless to say after that DH & I decided we would stop all meds & just try the all natural way & so far its been great. The whole reason we went to a fs was because DH has a low sperm count but now its normal so we figured there should be no.issues with conceiving naturally :)

Sorry if there are a lot of errors in this.. I'm on my phone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->