February 2015 Rainbows

Can I join you ladies?
I found out last week im pregnant. I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks 3 years ago and although i wanted nothing more than to become pregnant again...im so scared!
Im suffering with nausea and hunger and tiredness so im hoping its a good sign :)
My edd by my calculations is 3rd Feb
:hugs:

Congrats and welcome tjayne!!

confuzion - how are you doing today?

I am super happy to report that the spotting stopped last night and there seems to be no sign of it today!! :happydance:

Great news, woofie :happydance:!

Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies.

Ladies do you mind if I join you? I am expecting and due February... 12 or 15, depending on who you ask. ;) my name is Vicky and we found out last week that our rainbow is here and hopefully is to stay!

I had a miscarriage in January 2013 at around 9 weeks - baby stopped growing at 6 but kept its little heart besting for there more. My fighter. <3

I then had a chemical this February.

Initially I felt positive about this pregnancy. Now I'm nervous. My betas were good but my progesterone is low, like it was with my first angel. I just feel like I need to surround myself with people who understand... :flower:

Wishing you all the best! :)

Ladies do you mind if I join you? I am expecting and due February... 12 or 15, depending on who you ask. ;) my name is Vicky and we found out last week that our rainbow is here and hopefully is to stay!

I had a miscarriage in January 2013 at around 9 weeks - baby stopped growing at 6 but kept its little heart besting for there more. My fighter. <3

I then had a chemical this February.

Initially I felt positive about this pregnancy. Now I'm nervous. My betas were good but my progesterone is low, like it was with my first angel. I just feel like I need to surround myself with people who understand... :flower:

Wishing you all the best! :)

Are they giving you supplements? And you are more than welcome to join us! We have all been there. :hugs:

Well, the spotting got a bit heavier yesterday, to the point I was expecting to start actual bleeding soon. But it seems to have slowed to the point of stopping. I also up'd my intake of progesterone suppositories from one 100mg once a day to twice a day since I know it can't hurt.

Wondering if maybe that's why the spotting has slowed. It's still brown, no red, no cramps, and there's been little tiny stringy bits (similar in diameter to saffron threads and about 1mm in length). I honestly have no idea what to think, I guess it's not over til it's over....but I've resigned to this not ending how I hoped. At least now we know the mc in March wasn't a fluke and clearly (if we lose this one too) there's something wrong that needs to be addressed.

Jbaby, when is your scan today??

Confuzion, how are you today? Has the spotting slowed?

How's everyone else doing? And welcome to the new ladies!!!!

Welcome swan, I know we were chatting on the other feb thread and I am just as nervous as you are! I had low progesterone back in March so my RE didn't even mess around and prescribed me 200 mg of progesterone taken vaginal each day. They didn't do a progesterone lab since they were sure it would come back low.

eme, thinking of you and sending big hugs. :hugs:

jbaby, hoping your scan went well!

Mommy2MissR: thankfully yes! I am taking 200mg a day. Hoping it will help! I will know on July 1 at my ultrasound if things are stable. :)

Eme :hugs: I've been thinking and praying for you!

Savvy I am glad they're being proactive with you! I'm grateful my OB is taking it all seriously and I wish I could stop worrying since it's beyond my control now! lol. So much easier said than done!

Hi..

Can I join? :)

I found out on Monday that we're are expecting. I have a nearly 3 year old son & I had a miscarriage in February.

Our EDD is Feb 17..

Soo excited but so nervous at the same time. We want this baby so bad, scared of going through another miscarriage. It was so heartbreaking :(

Sorry for all the losses & congratulations on all the new pregnancies :) xx

Swan that is soooooo true!!!!!! Stress is bad for babies, but how do you stop stressing?? I lost both my last two at 6w2d, well that is when they stopped developing. Today I am 6w3d, and things seem to be going a'ok. My scan is tomorrow, but I am so super nervous. My husband opted to not go, so I will be there by myself for the moment of truth. I just want everything to be okay... it stinks being jaded by loss.

Hi ladies.

Woofie glad to hear the spotting has stopped.

Eme- feeling oh do hopeful for you.

Jbaby- how was your scan?

Mommy2miss- best of luck on your scan tomorrow.

Welcome new ladies and ladies from the other Feb thread.

Today, I'm trying to stay positive! I've been bloated the last 3 days so maybe that's good. Plus I kind of have this nagging feeling like I'm going to start AF but it's not a cramp. Maybe uterus stretching out? Anyways I'm trying to take it 1 day at a time since I have no control. I just can't wait for my first scan on June 25! On June 28 I have my first prenatal appt which I'll be 9 weeks. That's when my last baby stopped growing. I'm going to try and ask that day if she could do a repeat scan to give me peace of mind. Does that sound crazy?

swan, I hear you! I keep telling myself there is nothing more I can do and I need to stay positive and know that everything will be okay. I know another beta won't "save" my pregnancy but it will just make me feel so much better knowing the numbers are headed in the right direction.

babyfeva, yay for June 25th scans, that is my date too! I don't think any requests are crazy.

Mommy2missR, glad you have your scan tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and sending positive, sticky vibes for your bean.

Welcome ShamzLovesKai!

Welcome to those who just joined :)

My scan is this afternoon (it's 9.30am here right now)
6.5 hours to go!!! Lol

Welcome tjayne, swan, and shamz.

Thank you woofie and eme for asking. It has been a busy exhausting day so didn't get much of a chance to get on BnB but the spotting comes and goes. Very light and no fresh blood so I'm not worried about it. It doesn't really feel like anything is wrong. Of course the progesterone could be masking miscarriage symptoms so we'll see. I have another appointment tomorrow. Will get another beta-progesterone blood test and we'll see if my numbers are good. Feeling oddly optimistic. Hope it doesn't blow up in my face lol.

Can't wait for your happy update jbaby!

Eme - I'm on 100 twice a day so now we're taking the same amount :). I hope it turns out well for both of us.

Welcome to the new Ladies :) it's getting so busy I can't keep up!!

Jbaby- good luck with your scan!!!
Confuzion- I am taking 200mg of progesterone a day as well.

I have a scan tomorrow as well. Fx'd all is well.

Yay two scans! Can't wait for the updates ladies. No more spotting since this afternoon for me. Since the progesterone stopped erhm leaking :haha:. I think it doesn't agree with my lady parts.

On what progesterone are you on ladies? I am on cyclogest 200mg that I use in the evenings. Would be interesting to hear what you are using. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->