February 2015 Rainbows

Yeah, that's a good one... But guess what... It worked! Good thing the dr. told you that! :haha:

I kind of wished I never went in for blood work. All I do is think about those darn numbers over and over! It's driving me insane. Plus I don't really have much symptoms. I kind of feel like my exhaustion feeling is slipping away. Sorry to be a downer. I guess I won't really know until June 25.

Welcome and congrats to all the newcomers. Also I feel the same was about the 1 poster on the other thread. I just don't really comment.

I kind of wished I never went in for blood work. All I do is think about those darn numbers over and over! It's driving me insane. Plus I don't really have much symptoms. I kind of feel like my exhaustion feeling is slipping away. Sorry to be a downer. I guess I won't really know until June 25.

Welcome and congrats to all the newcomers. Also I feel the same was about the 1 poster on the other thread. I just don't really comment.

I hear ya! It's a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' kind of thing :wacko: I'm going in today for my second blood draw, don't know what my first numbers were yet either since I had them taken on a Saturday. I know there's nothing we can say to take the worry away, just know we've got everything crossed with you and pray that your numbers are just being weird!

Savvy not at ALL!!!!! I'm so glad you posted!!! If you look back a few pages you'll see who we're referring to, you probably can already guess anyways haha ;)

I am glad I am not the only one who thought that poster was a little different. :winkwink:

I switched hospitals and found a new OB and he didn't want to do any testing, just told me to have sex...good thing he mentioned that, I didn't know we had to have sex to get pregnant! :dohh:

What a great suggestion!!! Maybe that's what we're all doing wrong :haha: ;) LoL I kid I kid

The best thing is that I e-mailed him that my LP was averaging 8-9 days and this is what he write me back: "Again ovulation occurs 2 weeks (approx) prior to the first day of your period. Ideally you would have intercourse 2-3 days prior to ovulation." :dohh::nope:

Hi C,

I totally understand about the Feb Hearts. Don't know about the other ladies, but can you make a Feb 2015 Rainbow gif with hearts for the month of love for us? I mean, we are all carrying rainbows around Valentines :)

Yeah that's no problem I will work on it soon as I get a chance :)

I think I will stay with February Hearts (if this is a sticky bean of course). I agree with you that some are a bit difficult but others are very nice.

Yeah there's a lot of nice ladies over there. I will still be going to catch up here and there over there definitely don't plan on leaving the group. Just will probably be posting more here.

Hi ladies, can I join, got my BFP last week, and EDD would be 18 February.

It's only been 7 weeks since my loss (at 7.5 weeks) so I'm a nervous wreck, every time I go for a pee there's a moment of utter terror :dohh:

Congrats! We're all in terror with you!

Ah ladies there's so many rainbows due in feb...

I'm totally with you on the poster in the ♡ group and I've not been posting much. I'm pretty nervous even though I'm trying to be positive until proven otherwise but I've got little in the way of reassurance at the moment other than my dark tests but they were dark with the mmc too.
I've got little/no symptoms too xx

Me too Ras. My symptoms seem to come and go a lot. Right now they're away. It definitely worries me. I feel almost nothing. Trying to be positive too but it's hard.

Hi can I join? I'm 5 weeks I had 2 miscarriages close together and have been trying ever since. I'm so scared I'm feeling a bit positive today as I'm now 5 weeks which means I've passed the point of both my losses

Congrats! Passing the point of previous losses is always comforting and a great sign :)

I hope I wasn't too annoying yesterday on the hearts thread with all my posts about being dizzy/lightheaded. I do have to thank eme for posting suggestions for me. After a bunch of water, cooler temps and relaxing I started feeling much better.

I like this group because everyone here understands when we are a bit nervous during this time in the pregnancy. With my m/c back in December my line never got darker, so I am excited and addicted to seeing that line get really dark. I know I should stop since I would freak out if the line got lighter.

Jbaby, I am sorry you have to wait another day for your scan. Hoping it passing quickly.

You were most definitely not annoying. In fact I wanted to respond to you and tell you I've gotten some dizziness too but thought my post would just get buried anyway lol.

I'm sorry your betas are stressing you out babyfeva. We are all hoping you get the best outcome :hugs:. The day before yesterday I was thinking I had too much energy for things to be going well. Then the next day I was back to mid-day napping on the couch. I know I need to take my own advice on this because it worries me too but we can't judge how our pregnancies are going based on symptoms :hugs:.

I am glad I am not the only one who thought that poster was a little different. :winkwink:

I switched hospitals and found a new OB and he didn't want to do any testing, just told me to have sex...good thing he mentioned that, I didn't know we had to have sex to get pregnant! :dohh:

What a great suggestion!!! Maybe that's what we're all doing wrong :haha: ;) LoL I kid I kid

The best thing is that I e-mailed him that my LP was averaging 8-9 days and this is what he write me back: "Again ovulation occurs 2 weeks (approx) prior to the first day of your period. Ideally you would have intercourse 2-3 days prior to ovulation." :dohh::nope:

All I can say is :dohh: to that doctor. They really think we are morons! When in fact I find most women on BnB know more about the menstrual cycle than most doctors. Aiaiai. I have no words. Lol.

yeah, I agree, lots of great ladies in the other thread, it just moves so fast it's hard to keep up :)

So I'm back from my second blood draw, the awesome guy who took it on Saturday was there (seriously didn't even feel the needle go IN OR out!) but alas it was the ~other~ guy who took my blood haha it was the normal pinch, etc but no bruise so I guess I still win haha Called my OB and left a message earlier about the spotting, they've been crazy short staffed lately (a few nurses are out on maternity leave) so it takes a few days to hear back on anything *sigh*

I'll probably call Thursday if I haven't heard anything back about my message and/or my blood work results. I'm trying to convince myself that no call is a good sign because that means they're not too worried haha ;) Then again, they could just be waiting for my second betas to see how this is all heading before calling.

FX all is well eme. I'm going in for another round of betas this Thursday and must admit I'm really anxious about it. So afraid to get bad news. Hopefully no news is good news for you :winkwink:

Angel - went ahead and made the rainbow image:

https://i.imgur.com/T8uq3iI.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/2181381-february-2015-rainbows.html][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/T8uq3iI.gif[/IMG][/url]

Good luck with your results eme and confuzion I asked them to do bloods but they said I had to wait till my scan

All I can say is :dohh: to that doctor. They really think we are morons! When in fact I find most women on BnB know more about the menstrual cycle than most doctors. Aiaiai. I have no words. Lol.

I totally agree, I spend a lot of time researching online and I constantly tell my husband that I think I know more than the doctors do!

Thanks for the group image! I love it!! :flower:

yeah, I agree, lots of great ladies in the other thread, it just moves so fast it's hard to keep up :)

So I'm back from my second blood draw, the awesome guy who took it on Saturday was there (seriously didn't even feel the needle go IN OR out!) but alas it was the ~other~ guy who took my blood haha it was the normal pinch, etc but no bruise so I guess I still win haha Called my OB and left a message earlier about the spotting, they've been crazy short staffed lately (a few nurses are out on maternity leave) so it takes a few days to hear back on anything *sigh*

I'll probably call Thursday if I haven't heard anything back about my message and/or my blood work results. I'm trying to convince myself that no call is a good sign because that means they're not too worried haha ;) Then again, they could just be waiting for my second betas to see how this is all heading before calling.

I have tiny veins and it is painful for me to get blood draws. I always ask for a butterfly, they are smaller and don't hurt as much...of course it all depends on which Phlebotomist you end up with, some are just rough. I hope you hear your good results soon! :)

*sigh* So I go to the toilet and despite nothing being on the paper when I wiped, there were about 3 drops of either dark brown or red (can't really tell) on my panty liner. I haven't had anything other than a few small streaks here and there on the panty liner before so the drops concern me. I'm sorry to be a broken record about my spotting but this just kind of made me sad.

The thing is, my boobs are KIIIIILLING me today, more so than the last few days. I still don't have any abnormal cramping to signal a problem I just don't understand why I continue to spot like this :( And I hate the fact that my OB's office is so ridiculously busy right now....I feel like I have to wait forever to get any response, it's just so hard not knowing.

Ugh eme I 100% understand your concern. I wish your doctor would call you back. Because you're not cramping, I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about. But I know without real reassurance from your doc that won't mean anything.

But with all 3 of my miscarriages, the spotting didn't last long before it turned into heavy cramps and heavy bleeding. And considering your symptoms are getting stronger. Most likely, everything will be OK :hugs:.

and also, the progesterone supplements can cause everything that I'm considering a "pregnancy" symptom. Breast tenderness, headaches, nausea, tiredness, etc etc etc so on top of all of this I don't even know if I can trust my symptoms :nope: Just kind of bummed today :cry:

I have the same concerns about the progesterone :(

Instead of making you feel better, I'm worrying with you!

Ugh eme I 100% understand your concern. I wish your doctor would call you back. Because you're not cramping, I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about. But I know without real reassurance from your doc that won't mean anything.

But with all 3 of my miscarriages, the spotting didn't last long before it turned into heavy cramps and heavy bleeding. And considering your symptoms are getting stronger. Most likely, everything will be OK :hugs:.

:cry:

Doctor just called. HCG was 54 on Saturday.........53 today. She said depending on when I ovulated it could be that I'm still very early and implantation is just taking a while or that I'm at the beginning of a miscarriage. She said not to get too excited either way....to not count myself out because it could just be that it's getting off to a slow start. She wants me to come back next week for a third draw and see what's going on then.

I'm assuming this is either an ectopic or a miscarriage yet again :cry:

She said at this point there's no reason to scan because, based on my numbers, nothing would be showing anyways. I just want to know why this keeps happening. We get pregnant on any month that we have good timing.....I apparently just can't STAY pregnant.

eme, I am so sorry! :hugs: I am hoping you are still early and implantation is taking a while. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Eme- so sorry about your bloodwork and the spotting :(
Babyfeva-I know what you mean about the numbers. I like to know what I'm up against but at the same time it stresses me out.
Welcome to the new Ladies!!! So many Feb hearts :)

I don't even know what to say eme. I want to stay keep hoping for the best but I know I would be feeling just as pessimistic and heartbroken if I were you. We are here for you :hugs:.

I don't even know what to say eme. I want to stay keep hoping for the best but I know I would be feeling just as pessimistic and heartbroken if I were you. We are here for you :hugs:.

Thank you so much, it really does mean a lot

DH, even just through the phone (as he's stuck at work right now) has been wonderful and the best support I could ever hope for. He cries with me, but is strong for me too.

I know it's scary to see one of us drop off and I know we all sit around wondering if it'll be us next. Please do all that you can to cherish each day with your babies and don't let the sadness of one report put any unnecessary stress on any of you. I'll be poking my head back in from time to time to see how you're all getting along and to see your wonderful scan pics!!!!

Best of luck tomorrow JBaby, I'll be lurking for your post! :flower: :hugs: :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->