February 2015 Rainbows

You are too sweet. Don't worry about us right now. I'm glad you have your DH. I don't know if I could have survived all I've been through the last year and 3 months without mine.

Thank you confuzion and ladies for your support.

Eme- I'mean rooting for you! I'm so sorry that you have to go through this stress right now. We're all here for you.

I don't even know what to say eme. I want to stay keep hoping for the best but I know I would be feeling just as pessimistic and heartbroken if I were you. We are here for you :hugs:.

Thank you so much, it really does mean a lot

DH, even just through the phone (as he's stuck at work right now) has been wonderful and the best support I could ever hope for. He cries with me, but is strong for me too.

I know it's scary to see one of us drop off and I know we all sit around wondering if it'll be us next. Please do all that you can to cherish each day with your babies and don't let the sadness of one report put any unnecessary stress on any of you. I'll be poking my head back in from time to time to see how you're all getting along and to see your wonderful scan pics!!!!

Best of luck tomorrow JBaby, I'll be lurking for your post! :flower: :hugs: :friends:

Omg I'm so sorry Eme!!! I can't believe it :-( it's such an unfair thing to happen! Sending hugs and strength xx

Eme- you will get your rainbow when the time is right :) so glad you have your dh. This will only bring you closer

So guys I had some brown spotting and I freaked out. Haven't been testing the past few days and it really freaked me out. Took a pregnancy test ( thought maybe my hcg was dropping and a lighter test would show me). I'm not cramping at all. Anyway the test was the darkest I've seen yet. Finally noticeably darker than the control.

I want to believe it's from the vaginal progesterone because I read it can do that. But it's always scary to see blood :sad1:.

Fx it's just normal pregnancy sillyness and no harm! Fx

Eme - I'm so sorry this is happening. :nope:

Babyfeva - June 25 may seem a long ways away but it will come sooner than you think! Hang in there!

It sounds like it must be spotting day or something...I just noticed some brown spotting too about an hour ago. Sigh. No cramping yet, so maybe it's fine? I'm trying to stay calm and busy around the house while I wait it out. Have some red peppers roasting in the oven to make pasta sauce tonight, the smell is certainly helping to distract me! :thumbup:

So guys I had some brown spotting and I freaked out. Haven't been testing the past few days and it really freaked me out. Took a pregnancy test ( thought maybe my hcg was dropping and a lighter test would show me). I'm not cramping at all. Anyway the test was the darkest I've seen yet. Finally noticeably darker than the control.

I want to believe it's from the vaginal progesterone because I read it can do that. But it's always scary to see blood :sad1:.

Eme - I'm so sorry this is happening. :nope:

Babyfeva - June 25 may seem a long ways away but it will come sooner than you think! Hang in there!

It sounds like it must be spotting day or something...I just noticed some brown spotting too about an hour ago. Sigh. No cramping yet, so maybe it's fine? I'm trying to stay calm and busy around the house while I wait it out. Have some red peppers roasting in the oven to make pasta sauce tonight, the smell is certainly helping to distract me! :thumbup:

Keeping everything crossed for both of you that it's nothing but baby snuggling in tighter!!!

Hope you all don't mind if I stick around a bit longer. I'm not comfortable on the other boards, but I want to cheer you all on and it helps to focus on happy things until I know more what's really going on with me.

Hope it's nothing for both of us woofie.

Eme - you are a part of this thread :hugs: we definitely do not want you to leave. Especially when I'm still holding onto hope for you and your bean :hugs:.

eme i think it's great that you want to stay, it's such a good feeling to have ladies who understand in your corner! I agree that it helps to focus on happy things as you move forward. I think I saw another poster say this on the PAL boards but I do this too, sometimes I like to go into the older threads and check the siggys of those who were struggling and see that they have since had healthy babies...it makes me super happy that those ladies got their rainbows, and it gives me hope that I will too.

Woofie - I totally do that too! And it gives me sooo much hope and always lifts my mood. There's a thread in the TTCAL section https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/729782-group-ttc-1-had-more-than-one-loss.html that made particularly happy because I'm TTC#1 with 3 losses and most of those ladies have had their rainbows!

I'm really hoping the spotting is just from the progesterone. The positive thing is your test is super dark!!

I agree Eme, stay! Don't leave us. You are so supportive and positive. We definitely need that around here.

Woofie, I hope your spotting is harmless. I too had spotting on and off with my son and it all worked out fine.

eme, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. Please, don't give up hope. There is a special little rainbow baby out there, waiting for you to be his/her mommy.

confuzion, woofie, I know how stressful it is to start spotting. I really hope it's nothing. It often is.

I POAS again yesterday evening and the line appeared faster and was thicker. But it was the same in my last pregnancy. I'm even comparing tests (photos) which were taken on the same dpo... Luckily I only have 4 tests left. I don't plan on buying any more, only a digi to hopefully see a 3+.

The darker test is a positive sign! Fingers crossed the spotting is nothing to worry about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->