February 2015 Rainbows

Congrats to all the new Ladies!!!!
JBaby90 my blood draws were all 2 days apart and were 253, 425 and 746. I'm going for another today so we shall see?

I have my first appointment tomorrow at 11:15 a.m. and sooooo nervous! I've never gone in this early for a pregnancy before (won't even be a full 4 weeks by LMP yet!). I am scared their urine test will come up negative :haha:. But because I had an early loss/chemical in March I want to get in early to check my progesterone.

Thanks slow. I hope so. When do you plan to go in?

Hi hun sorry for all your losses :hugs:
I got a squinter last night and a faint bfp this morning. Yet to work out my dates.
Im shitting myself over this.
Mmc are awful :cry: how are we supposed to get through this? I almost dare not make a ticker.
Xx

Raspberry I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

Hi Ladies!!!!

So my hands are STILL shaking for the last 30 minutes or so!!!

What a roller coaster this year has been! Found out earlier this year I was pregnant, lost Peyton at around 9 weeks in March. Thought I was preggo again in April but it was a false positive aka left over hcg (at 7 weeks post miscarriage!) Started my period one day after the first blood draw was taken....didn't even bother with blood draw number two.

We weren't trying, weren't preventing....I kind of needed a break. I was due to have genetic testing done on the 16th of this month since I'm getting ever closer to 35yrs old to ensure there weren't any medical issues. Well, my period was due again the 31st of May. I had a bit of spotting between when I had ewcm and my period due date and thought it may have been implantation bleeding but didn't think too much of it, thought my cycle was just being wonky again. Well, I took a hpt on the 31st with mid-day urine and after waiting about 1 minute, when a line didn't show, I just tossed it in the trash and had 3 glass of wine hahaha

Fast forward to today and my boobies are getting increasingly sore, I'm having crazy dreams and sleep issues, etc, body temp is warmer than usual (can tell, my cheeks are flushed) and threw up a little when I bent over to pick something up from the floor. I thought to myself...hmmmm....I wonder. So I went back to my old hpt and low and behold there was a faint pink line!!!! And I was like, no way, this has to be an evap line. So I took the second test and BAM in seconds a line showed up! Now this is with my 4th wee of the day so I'm guessing if I had taken it with FMU it would've been even darker!

But it's official, I'm back!!!!!

Attachments

• 20140602_132615.jpg
    20140602_132615.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
*and of course, the test on 5/31, it doesn't show very well in the picture, had a hard time with the lighting...but in person it's more distinct (both are actually) =)

Congrats eme! That's a great progression!

Hey you're back at the same time as me. Also a feb group in groups in discussion xx

Congrats eme.
confuzion- im waiting till after af due to call and book. AF due tomorow, not really sure why just feels right! I don't really want to rush in as.all they do here is say congrats no pee test or blood test, then let local mw kbiw, and they ring you at about 6 weeks to arrange appt for 8 weeks. So yeah nit really any need here to rush in! X

I text my midwife this morning, she is scheduling my 12 week scan and will book me in with her as soon as she has her rota for between 8&10 weeks.
Xx

Just wanted to update my beta. It went from 746 to 2826 in 3 days! At least things are going in the right direction :) hope everyone is doing well.

Yay that's fantastic marathongirl!!!!

Hi ladies, I'll join u if I may? I'm due 3rd feb, really struggling with positivity but trying to just be in the moment :) hope we all have healthy sticky beans :thumbup:

it's funny, sometimes it doesn't matter how much you know....how much you have heard a symptom turn out to be just fine. When it happens to you, you can't help but worry!!!

Had some brown spotting this morning when I wiped :wacko: I don't have any cramps or anything like that, just the normal twinges and whatnot you have in the first 12 weeks. It's still unnerving when it happens, regardless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->