February 2015 Rainbows

I think its bad news for.me, started spotting. Wishing the rest.of you h&h pregnancies.
ill be calling the doc again Monday and asking wether i can have any tests done as its now three losses. X

Praying for you. Hopefully the spotting is harmless. I too have to wait until Monday foe my third blood results because my numbers didn't double.

Slowloris - fx the spotting is harmless......sending hugs!!

Slow - spotting can mean nothing. Are you sure bean isn't sticking? Are you cramping? Are HPTs getting lighter?

Thinking of you :hugs:. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Slow I hope your okay, I had spotting for the first four days after my bfp and hpts getting darker so hopefully wasn't anything bad, maybe this is the same for you?
Keeping my fingers crossed bean is extra sticky for you

Slowloris- praying that the spotting means nothing.
babyfeva- hoping your numbers look good. Are you going for another beta? What were your other numbers? They definitely rise a lot slower once the number gets higher.
Is anyone having any major symptoms? Mine seem to come and go. I'm definitely tired and my sense of smell is increased. My boobs are tender on the outside but somedays more than others.
Praying for sticky beans for all of us :)

Today is a bad symptom day for me. It feels like they're going away. Breasts still tender but not AS tender it seems. Not feeling any nausea. No headaches thus far today.

I took a test and it looks the same as test from 2 days ago. So naturally I'm worried now :cry:.

Hi everyone!
Is there room for one more in this group?

TTC for just over a year. I had an early m/c at 6 weeks back in December, started temping/opks and found that I had extremely short LP the last 5 cycles (8-9 days) and my OB told me nothing was wrong, to "have well timed intercourse 14 days before you start your period". Progesterone was only 7 when he checked it in March. Finally gave up on him, contacted an RE and scheduled an appointment, had to cancel my appointment due to my Grandfather passing away. Rescheduled my appointment for May 27th, RE was awesome and I was excited to finally be on the right track.

Biggest surprise ever...got my BFP the next day, May 28th at 9dpo! Beta 34 at 10dpo and 135 at 12dpo...hanging tight until my ultrasound on June 25th! Hoping this is my rainbow!

Slowloris- praying that the spotting means nothing.
babyfeva- hoping your numbers look good. Are you going for another beta? What were your other numbers? They definitely rise a lot slower once the number gets higher.
Is anyone having any major symptoms? Mine seem to come and go. I'm definitely tired and my sense of smell is increased. My boobs are tender on the outside but somedays more than others.
Praying for sticky beans for all of us :)

My first betas was 4548 on Monday then 4802 on Wednesday. Apparently I was supposed to wait 3 days to test. Either way shouldn't they have gone up more than 254?! I'm so worried. I stressed about #'s with my last pregnancy that resulted in mm at 9 weeks.

Today is a bad symptom day for me. It feels like they're going away. Breasts still tender but not AS tender it seems. Not feeling any nausea. No headaches thus far today.

I took a test and it looks the same as test from 2 days ago. So naturally I'm worried now :cry:.

Try not to worry. I know it's easier said then done. I'm always worrying too. Ugh

Thanks babyfeva. Joys of PAL. I'm actually feeling better now.

Hi savvy!

Glad your feeling better confusion and fx for the rest of you.
spotting turned heavier. Had a few drinks and confided in my best friend. Feeling ok about it. Now i can have tests to find out why it keeps happening.
also going to wait until august now as have a few things planned where i want to be able to drink! Weddings and festivals! So hopefully by then we can make a bean and keep it sticking! Xx

I'm glad you are feeling ok about it slow. Tests are a good idea. And enjoy the weddings and festivities :hugs:.

So sorry again, slowloris. Wishing you all the best for a sticky one soon!

Sorry slow :( I know you will get your rainbow!! Have a great summer doing all the fun things you want to do!

Hi ladies. can I join you all. I will be due all being well around the 17th of Feb <3

I got my faint bfp yesterday at 10dpo. after 18 months trying and a miscarriage in December.

I will officially all being well miss my period tomorrow. My BFP was faint but photographic so not that faint :).

I just want to get past 6 weeks and Ill feel a bit better I am currently petrified!!

Anyone ever have a day they don't feel the same symptoms? My boobs have hurt for days and today they really don't hurt. I am probably over analyzing but I just get worried.

Savvysaver- symptoms come and go and it's normal. It's just really hard when you're PAL.
Confuzion- I'm sorry. I just read your siggy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->