February 2015 Rainbows

Hi, hope I can join this thread? I just found out I am pregnant again this morning. I had an MC at 5 weeks in February, so I'm happy but cautious and a bit scared. I feel different from last time, more sicky and things are tasting weird, I didn't have any of this last time, so fingers crossed!

Eme, I believe brown blood is old blood, so might be left over from implantation maybe? It should be ok x

I'm thinking maybe that's so. I had an extremely small spot of brownish a few days ago as well (always only when I wipe). I had some pink cm approximately 9 days after ovulation as well. So I'm hoping all of it is related to implantation. I have no cramping whatsoever (a few twinges near ovaries but that's it) so I'm taking comfort in that =)

Hi ladies - I got my BFP on Monday night, had a M/C in July last year around 6 weeks. Had my hCG levels done today so I am praying for some good numbers tomorrow morning!

hello,
we drove past the docs today, so i thought id pop in and make an appointment. so im going in tomorrow afternoon to tell the doc and get the ball rolling. feels so early to be going in! first time i went in at 6 weeks and 2nd time at 5w2d and tomorow ill only be 4w5d!
ahhh well i have a few questions and i want to make it clear that i dont want the same midwife again. :thumbup:

Felt weird going in so early for me too slowloris. I was 3w6d when I went yesterday :haha:. Every other time I've gone closer to 6 weeks. The chemical in March made paranoid.

Hope that appointment goes well and you get a fabulous midwife this time around.

Hi, hope I can join this thread? I just found out I am pregnant again this morning. I had an MC at 5 weeks in February, so I'm happy but cautious and a bit scared. I feel different from last time, more sicky and things are tasting weird, I didn't have any of this last time, so fingers crossed!

Eme, I believe brown blood is old blood, so might be left over from implantation maybe? It should be ok x

Congrats and welcome Mrs. Poodle!

Hi ladies - I got my BFP on Monday night, had a M/C in July last year around 6 weeks. Had my hCG levels done today so I am praying for some good numbers tomorrow morning!

Congrats and welcome! Best of luck with your numbers tomorrow!
I had my beta checked Monday and am at 4548 at 5 weeks. Today I do them again to see if there's a rise. Fingers crossed!

I'm thinking maybe that's so. I had an extremely small spot of brownish a few days ago as well (always only when I wipe). I had some pink cm approximately 9 days after ovulation as well. So I'm hoping all of it is related to implantation. I have no cramping whatsoever (a few twinges near ovaries but that's it) so I'm taking comfort in that =)

I'm glad to hear the spotting stopped. I remembered having that with last 2 pregnancies. I know it's nerve wrecking but I think you're fine. :)

Thanks! Yeah, I'm feeling much more at ease today. I just have to keep reminding myself that your body definitely lets you know when something isn't right so unless it's an obvious issue to not freak out too much. And again, I think my mantra this time around is "if something is going to go wrong, there's not really anything you can do to prevent it."

I mean, yes, there are certain steps you can take to ensure the health of your baby (vitamins, progesterone if you need it, etc) but really, at the end of everything, the health of the pregnancy is kind of out of your control (albeit you're doing everything standard that one should be doing).

It was just, yesterday when the spotting started, I started thinking....crap, is this a chemical that I caught??? I can't believe I'm hitting 5 weeks already tomorrow!!! haha

Welcome to the new Ladies!!
detterose- praying for good beta numbers!
babyfeva- great numbers for you!! Praying that they rise for you ;)
Eme- how are you doing today?

eme- we must have posted at the same time!! Glad you are doing better :) it is such a challenge to be PAL. We just have to take it one day at a time and be thankful for every day we are pregnant

eme- we must have posted at the same time!! Glad you are doing better :) it is such a challenge to be PAL. We just have to take it one day at a time and be thankful for every day we are pregnant

I agree, it's a constant effort to remind myself...moment by moment...to ENJOY each day, each moment that baby is with me! I know when our lo's aren't so little anymore we'll think back to all of this with fondness so I"m making a concerted effort to be thankful! =)

I'm good :) can't believe the crazy dreams I'm having EVERY night since I got my bfp! So strange!

5 sleeps til my scan......hurryyyyy up!!!!

How are you feeling?

Wow your scan is soooo soon jbaby!

I'm also doing well. Got my blood tests results back. All is well so far! Happy with my HPTs. I'm officially on progesterone. It makes me sooo sleepy. Nice to take before bed because it works like a sleeping pill! Not that I need much help sleeping nowadays :haha:.

I know right.....I can't wait!! I get nervous thinking about it though. I feel like I will just be dissapointed like every other time, an ultrasound has never been a happy thing for me :-(

It will be this time :hugs:. It's time for all of our lucks to change.

i am trying to not other think but i am pretty worried. really hope this one is sticky. just taking each day as it comes. no cramping no bleeding so im still in for now!

I think its bad news for.me, started spotting. Wishing the rest.of you h&h pregnancies.
ill be calling the doc again Monday and asking wether i can have any tests done as its now three losses. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->