February 2015 Rainbows

Hi ladies..

I just got back from my scan and all is well :)

Saw bubbas heartbeat and measuring 8+1. I couldn't be happier :)

Hope you're all well xx

Yay! Congrats!
Mine is still almost two weeks away. But getting closer.
Feeling crappy which is good ;).

Hi ladies, I'll be leaving the group.

Had my scan this morning, baby measured 5+5 and no hb (when I should be 8+3), totally blindsided as had plenty of symptoms so no clue anything was wrong. Doctor suggested I could have my dates wrong, but that's not possible, partner works away. 10 weeks ago we were in the same position so we're both really heartsick right now.

Good luck to everyone left in the group.

Northstar I am so so sorry this has happened to you. My thoughts are with you

So sorry, Northstar.

If this is your second (or more) loss, they should hopefully take you a lot more seriously. I was surprised when I told me GP I was pregnant this time - she completely focused on my four previous losses and immediately referred me to an obstetrician, even though I had a healthy pregnancy in the middle. I'll be getting an early scan, and immediate investigation should I lose this pregnancy as well.

Look after yourself, hope your sticky bean comes to you soon xx

Oh NorthStar, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Your recent experience very much mirrors my own and, if I'm honest, I'm expecting a similar outcome from my scan (when I'll also be 8+3 by LMP!) so anything else will be a (pleasant) shock.

Be kind to yourself and I hope you get your rainbow soon! x

SO so sorry north star!! :(

My nausea seems to be really easing..could this just be my hormones settling before a surge.. or the start of bad times :( so nervous... even though I saw my baby and its beautiful heartbeat last Tuesday at 7:2.

had lots of those funny stabbing vagina pains today.. wish i could stop worrying and enjoy this pregnancy!!

NorthStar I am so, so sorry for your loss :( thinking and praying for you during this very difficult time!

Girl my sickness and nausea seems to be under control now, I was a little anxious even after my scan at 7 weeks so I got the doppler from my friend and found the heartbeat first go 5 days ago, and again last night and it kept moving so I could only get a few seconds.
Xx

Oh NorthStar, I'm so sorry. Why does this keep happening to you ladies? xxx

hows everyone doing? Ive got a UTI and am on anti-biotics.
having a nausia free day and enjoying it :)

My nausea is getting worse - going to get some sea bands today to see if they help! I feel awful having so much time off work.

hows everyone doing? Ive got a UTI and am on anti-biotics.
having a nausia free day and enjoying it :)

I would take a nausea free day as a win! :thumbup:

Hope you are feeling better all over today MrsLemon.

I'm doing ok -- exhausted like crazy. Had my first appointment today. All looks good! Just did the basics and blood testing and such.

Next scan and appointment will be the first week of August. So eager to get to that point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->