February 2015 Rainbows

HR and measurements sound good -- esp for someone with slightly longer cycles. My cycles are usually 29-31 days and I still Od later than my "LMP date" would predict. :)

Also, spotting is normal after a TV ultrasound. So if you are spotting, that could very likely be the cause. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I feel reassured that we have a heartbeat this time, we didn't make it that far last time! Just keeping my fingers crossed now.

I only had an abdo scan swanxxsong but, tbh, I think it's just me being paranoid about the discharge and it's actually still just yellow!

Still excessively tired and hungry (could eat a scabby horse!) at the moment but I've also gone off tea - that could be cos I'm on decaf and it tastes like crap, lol! My boobs are also very tender and feeding my DD is horrible right now! x

Minibump, when I had my first ultrasound the twins were measuring 7+0 and 7+1 and their heartbeats were between 130-138bpm. By my LMP I should have been 8+2 but I know I ovulated late (temp/opk to confirm) instead of Oing on CD14 it was on CD22 which would have made me around 7+2 by my calculation. Hang in there, everything will be okay!! :flower:

Thanks savvysaver, I know I don't usually ovulate until around CD20 but this was also my first proper cycle after the MMC so who knows, I don't use opks or chart temps or anything so it could've been later and I know the measurements can be off this early anyway.

I'm really trying to be excited, honest!! :blush: x

MiniBump, honestly I know how easy it is to worry about everything at this point...I still worry too! I am trying my best to think positive! :)

MiniBump, everything seems perfect. Congrats!

How is everyone doing? It's been quiet in here this weekend. I am at 11 weeks today! Most symptoms are super mild now, which is great, but man am I tired! I could sleep the whole day away lately. It's a good thing that my 6 year old is cool with entertaining herself for the most part. Right now she is making a tent/fort out of her Frozen comforter for her and our cat Panda with the bench seats from our kitchen table. Just wish she had built it somewhere other than in front of our one bathroom. :haha: At least we have Barbie on the TV today and not SpyKids 4 for the millionth time!!

I'm good but tired too! Had small amounts of light brown discharge this weekend so keeping an eye on that but also, the bloating, oh the bloating! I've had a big meal tonight and I look about 6 months pregnant now! Not going to be able to hide this for another 5 weeks, ha ha! :blush:

I'm mainly exhausted especially after a 5am start yesterday.
Barely any nausea and I'm able to drink tea again which I'm not sure if it's a bad sign or not.
I'll know on Tuesday morning as we have another private scan booked.
Xx

Ooo, let us know how the scan goes RaspberryK!

I've developed a new and extremely irritating symptom today, post nasal drip! It's causing a horrid tickle in the back of my throat and the constant swallowing is making me sore. Could be worse I suppose, it could be making me gag! Anyone else suffer with this? x

I'm also extremely tired. And nauseous. I'm happy this baby seems to be developing well, at least according to my symptoms and no spotting or anything so far. But I wished for a break from the nausea/ throwing up for the first time this weekend. Fat chance. I hope it doesn't last till 16 weeks this time... I'm ready to start feeling better ;).
Can't wait for my first ultrasound on Thursday :).

My nausea seems to have eased up -- not sure if it's goodbye for now or goodbye for real. LOL. I was done with nausea after only two weeks with my daughter. So we will see! But I still am off most foods and am so tired, yet so restless at night.

Still no weight gain though my loss has paused for now too, thankfully. 7 pounds under and would be content to stay this weight for a bit before I begin to gain. I gained too much, too fast the first time and I don't want to do that again. LOL

I had my scan today! No pictures, but a lovely little gummi bear with a heartbeat measuring 8w2d. So relieved! Totally makes the nausea worth it…

… I think ;)

Hi ladies,

So I just went to the bathroom and found that I am spotting. Trying not to freak out (and failing). I am sitting on the couch chugging water and I am afraid to move. If anyone has some positive vibes please send them my way.

Thanks ladies!

laodicean, congrats!

Woofie, sending positive vibes your way!

Thinking of you Woofie, hope it stops soon but get checked out if you're worried :flower:

I'm still being plagued by brownish discharge. Not going to EPAU yet as only had a scan Friday so think I'll wait a few more days to make sure there's been proper growth (also narrows the time to the next scan too if everything's ok!)

Toddler fell on my stomach in bed this morning, I know baby is really small and well-protected but can't help worrying! Why didn't nature build us with a little peephole??

Sending positive vibes your way Woofie!

Minibump, I like your little peephole idea, very convenient! :)

Good news laodicean.

Woolfie don't worry, it is likelynothing to worry about.

I had my scan this morning and everything was great ...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ltrasound-pictures-10-weeks.html#post33230583

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"