February 2015 Rainbows

Well an eventful day for me... started tog get terrible pains on my left had side and lots of those stabby ones in my lady bits, midwife sent me to hospital,, and after 6 hours they have told me everything looks good my hsg levels are high my cervix closed and they have booked me in for a reassurance scan for tomorrow. so fingers crossed everything's ok :S

:hugs: marathongirl. I am glad you're no longer in limbo by my heart aches for you. :hugs:

I hope all is okay MrsLemon! :hugs:

marathongirl, I am so sorry :hugs:

MrsLemon, glad you have a scan tomorrow, hoping everything is on track. Hope the pains are gone. Thinking of you and sending :hugs:

Does anyone get a pain for a second or two low down under your belly when you cough or sneeze? It has been this way for like two weeks now, it helps if I hold my belly but it still hurts a little.

Savvy: yes I get that too. If I sneeze, if I cough, if I sit up too fast, etc. lol. I remember getting the same pains during my first pregnancy too, since things inside are stretching and such. They're annoying!

Thanks Swan and Savvy :)
Sounds like you are both carrying your rainbows. I hope to be back with you soon!

MsLemon- glad you have a scan. Fx'd all is perfect :)

Thanks so much for all of your support. I wish everyone all the best for your journeys. I will be stalking I'm sure to see how you are all doing :)

So sorry for your loss marathon girl :hugs:

Good luck Mrs Lemon :flower:

Big hugs, marathongirl!

I had one mc dream and it left me terrified. I was so relieved when I realised it had only been a dream.

My ms's definitely gotten worse, feeling like crap and throwing up too. Looks good :).

Good luck with your scans girls. Mine is on 17 July, then nuchal translucency on 6 August.

The scan went so well, saw our lovely baby with there heartbeat :) very happy measuring at 7:2 so now due on the 15th of Feb :) was told my pains are just stretching and to try and rest when they get bad :)

Had a surprise ultrasound today. No baby in there. Just a small sac. So looks like I'm having loss number 4. No more pregnancy for me for a while. Lots of tests to do. I wish you ladies luck.

So sorry for your loss confuzion, that's just shit :hugs:

So sorry confuzion I realy hope you get some answers soon

Had a surprise ultrasound today. No baby in there. Just a small sac. So looks like I'm having loss number 4. No more pregnancy for me for a while. Lots of tests to do. I wish you ladies luck.

:hugs: good luck with your testing xx

So sorry confuzion :hugs: Hoping the testing can give you some answers and you can carry your rainbow soon. Take care.

Savvy: yes I get that too. If I sneeze, if I cough, if I sit up too fast, etc. lol. I remember getting the same pains during my first pregnancy too, since things inside are stretching and such. They're annoying!

Thanks swan, I get worried with every little twinge since this is my first pregnancy (not counting m/c at 6 weeks) I have no idea what to expect.

Oh no confuzion! I am so so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

SO so sorry for your loss confuzion I cant contemplate the pain xx

So sorry, Confuzion. Was hoping so hard this was it for you. Having been where you are four times myself so I know it doesn't get any easier (if anything harder) so please do be kind to yourself and know that this is not your fault.

Good luck with the testing, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that an easily treated answer is found and you're back with us soon xx

I'm so sorry that I can't keep up with all your names but to the ladies who have had bad news, my heart goes out to you and I hope that you recover well and go on to have your rainbows.

To those with good news, congrats, it must be a relief to see a healthy bub!

I've decided against an early scan, I'm just going to wait and go by the premise of PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise!). Just can't get excited which is quite sad as I really enjoyed being pregnant with my daughter but a loss takes the shine off! 7 weeks and counting today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->