February 2015 Rainbows

That's a bugger! We pay our N.I and tax for "free" NHS care so we already pay there, then because of DH work we pay (own business) a premium to have private healthcare which has a yearly £100 excess to pay if you have treatment and is about £150 a month for both of us plus DS. We hardly use it as you need a GP referral...
It covers complications in pregnancy but that's it ...
So we then have paid EXTRA for private scans.
It's laughable really.
xx

Had my scan yesterday, it was amazing to see little baby having a party in there, wiggling away!

Congratulations Mrs poodle, hope you can relax a bit you're in the "safe zone" :-D
xx

Hi Ladies,

Been away but been reading the thread getting updated, so happy for you Raz, beautiful scan.

For all those who had recent losses I'm so sorry, but keep believing, it will happen. Just read this article about an american actress, and wow she went through so much but has a healthy baby boy now. So many of us go through so much but there is always hope:

https://www.eonline.com/news/563516...ertility-admits-to-enduring-five-miscarriages

Also for those going through the first trimester after a loss, its so hard, I am only now getting more relaxed. Had panic attacks, worried all the time, it was exhausting. But once I did the early tests (Harmony and panorama), i now feel more relaxed but still worry.

Lots of luck to everyone xxxx

Venus glad you have been able to relax, I have too and time has gone so much quicker since my scan. I have my medical scan on Wednesday I can't wait xx

Venus glad you have been able to relax, I have too and time has gone so much quicker since my scan. I have my medical scan on Wednesday I can't wait xx

Good luck, post the pics :)

I have my nuchal scan tomorrow, will post the pic :)

Scans are not so exciting for me anymore as I know the sex already, but still so lovely to see the little person moving and growing.
x

I loved my scans with ds even though we remained yellow til he was born.
Looking forward to seeing the picture...
We have 16 week gender scan booked for the end of august.
Xx

Hi ladies just wanted to let you know I had my first scan yesterday and all looked good, so so so relieved to see little pickle kicking and wriggling around and to see the heartbeat was amazing and emotional. Hopefully can now relax and start to enjoy being pregnant as iv been to scared so far.
Congratulations to everyone whose had their scans and good luck to those coming up!

Thanks raspberry, actually feels real now and feel like I can start to get excited, such a great feeling

Pleased everyone's scans are coming along nicely, great news.

I had mine today too, all is well with baby. I am 12 weeks 6 days.

Good luck to those who have theirs coming up soon :)

Everything fine at the scan measuring 12w5days will add a photo on the main forum page xx

That's great news raspberry, such a relief when measuring nicely and wiggling around.
Looks like we are only a day apart then!

seen your beaut scan pics Raspberry congratulations.

so happy for all you ladies :)

This baby has been growing an extra day every 2-3 weeks so by my original scan and ovulation I would be 12+2/3 today ... who knows! Only a few days out and I fully expect to go overdue.
xx

I had my scan this morning and it went perfectly :) so so excited now due date is now 14th of February 2015 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->