February 2018 testers - 17 bfp's for valentines <3... And counting

Af finally arrived 9 days late finally arrived me!

So sorry about af hun x but atleast you can try again now :) im still waiting for mine, its getting ridiculous 12 days late. Have had nothing apart from the tiniest bit of brown spotting a few days ago. Starting to worry i might have pcos but i dont know a huge amount about it to be fair. 50% of me us hoping it was implantation bleeding and get more tests, the other 50% doesnt wanna look at another test again :-( cd40
I have pcos it sucks but its treatable my Dr put me on metformin and its helped a lot so if you do have pcos don't give up hope best thing I've done to help manage is the metformin and tracking my cycle and bbt good luck hun:)

Got a tesco digi test taunting me from the cupboard, please someone talk me out of it lol

Phantom I’d try to talk you out of it but I know for myself if there’s a test taunting me, I’m gonna take it lol! GL!

Sorry you're still waiting phantom :( its such a nightmare. Mine doesnt seem to be coming to much yet... hoping she goes in full swing tomorrow so i can put this hellish cycle behind me!

Had lots of brown (tmi) clotty discharge today thinking AF is here!!!! YAAAAAAY!

Well, after my post today I decided to try one more IUI cycle before regrouping and starting over. That's about all the time I have for too. Anyway, I'll be hoping over to the April thread if it's in existence yet....maybe see some of you there.

Is af in full swing phantom? Mine has disappeared!?! Barely anything.. not even enough to fill a thimble :shrug:

Yep really heavy and crampy... Oh maybe yours was implantation? Mrsmummy?

So sorry phantom. Glad you can move on to next cycle though.

Eeek!! I just got my :bfp: !!!

Will put it onto the laptop later and try to upload! When i try from my phone it says file too big :( !!

Arggh cannot upload :shrug: file too big?! Any ideas how to downsize?

I am sooo THRILLED! <3 Hubby is super excited too. It's SO hard not to get ahead of yourself :haha:

Oooh I think I've figured it out?

Hope it uploads with this. I did it at around 1pm I think.. probably already used the loo about 7/8 times before, so I'm pretty happy I got a line at all even if it is faint :haha:
May retest in the morning just to see it thicker.. but it is very clear in person so I'm not that worried about it! :)

Attachments

• 20180303_154244.jpg
    20180303_154244.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 28
That line is amazing hunny :) !!! I got a good line on the tesco own brand too :) x are you gonna digi :)

Nah probably not.. cannot waste more money on tests .. hubby might kill me :haha:
I have one last tesco's own ready for tomorrow :) I'm pretty impressed with that line for 1pm tbh!

Congrats Mrsmummy2.... :happydance: Nice to end Feb thread with a :bfp: So so happy for you. Praying for your H&H 9 mos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->