February 2018 testers - 17 bfp's for valentines <3... And counting

So my second set of hcg levels came in and personally I don't think it looks good at all. Numbers went from 75 to 129 in 44 hours. So about 56 hours doubling time.

The weird thing is my doctor seems happy with that and has not asked for any more hcg levels to be do e just that we book a scan in for the 12th March.

Don't know how I'm going to cope waiting 10 days wondering if we are going to see an empty sac or not &#55357;&#56851;

Nope i hadnt tracked this time around as didnt want to get stressed :dohh: backfired on me !
Good luck!

I've been reading about "anovulatory cycles "... wondering if thats what it was!

I’m philamy my hcg didn’t quite double ever 48 hours at first wth my dd I think I was closer to 52 hour doubling time. I called back and begged for an hcg repeat and they finally gave it to me. Fingers crossed for you!

So my second set of hcg levels came in and personally I don't think it looks good at all. Numbers went from 75 to 129 in 44 hours. So about 56 hours doubling time.

The weird thing is my doctor seems happy with that and has not asked for any more hcg levels to be do e just that we book a scan in for the 12th March.

Don't know how I'm going to cope waiting 10 days wondering if we are going to see an empty sac or not &#65533;&#65533;

Philamy at least what I've read about hcg doubling is that it takes 24-72 hours...so 56 would be somewhere in between right? If you're doctor is not worried about it, maybe you shouldn't be? I say that completely understanding of what you might be feeling though.

Tests today were negative...well...the CB+- was faint positive, as was yesterday's, but to that, I think that's a problem with the brand because I've gotten faint, barely-there positives on many a CB+- and it was actually negative. I don't know if it's something wrong with my body or if it's something wrong with the brand. FRER was negative.

I'm 13dpiui today. I'm wondering if I'm only 12dpo though? They didn't check my follicle to see if it had collapsed on the day of the iui so I'm wondering if it had. Either way, I emailed my dr and asked about next steps because I feel like I'm out and this is useless.

Does anyone know about late implantation? How many dpo is too late? How many dpo is possible? This tww has been the worst ever.

Thanks going to test again this weekend trying to get a appointment with my gyn she's has been wanting to see me anyway so going to talk to her about all this missing a period is not unusual for me I have severe pcos and sometimes don't have period unless on BC

Philamy, i agree with fostermom - hcg should double in less than 72 hours. I think there is still ALOT of hope for your bean to be sticky!

Keep us updated!

Thank you every one had a good chat with my doctor in tears this morning. I just have to proceed ahead that everything is good and try not to worry so much. Scan booked for the 12th so hoping we see a heartbeat.

Here's a pic of my test yesterday morning its so light can hardly see on camera but I swear its there

Attachments

• IMG_20180301_175227.jpg
    IMG_20180301_175227.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 15
TLC I think I see something. Can you post a non-inverted picture of it?

Here's non inverted its super light but came up in 1 minute

Attachments

• IMG_20180301_172008.jpg
    IMG_20180301_172008.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 26
Amantila so sorry to hear best of luck to you for next cycle:)

I’m out this cycle. Good luck to everyone! I’m taking a month off of ttc before going back to the fertility doc for more testing. Good luck everyone!!!

Sorry for af ladies! :cry:

Tlc - i see the line!

Af finally arrived 9 days late finally arrived me!

So sorry about af hun x but atleast you can try again now :) im still waiting for mine, its getting ridiculous 12 days late. Have had nothing apart from the tiniest bit of brown spotting a few days ago. Starting to worry i might have pcos but i dont know a huge amount about it to be fair. 50% of me us hoping it was implantation bleeding and get more tests, the other 50% doesnt wanna look at another test again :-( cd40

Well, what looked like a super faint positive on a FRER this morning faded away after 10 minutes. It was so faint to begin with that my phone couldn't even pick it up so I was probably just imagining it. So I'm calling it :bfn: I'm 14dpiui and waiting to hear back from my dr. to see if I should stop taking meds now.

Phantom, I have PCOS. It affects 1 in 10 women and it's quite common. I have a harder time getting pregnant because I also was born with a unicornuate uterus and only one ovary attached. There's loads of women with PCOS who have had success getting pregnant and managing the symptoms. Either way, you can't be sure unless you have an ultrasound and I would highly recommend finding a doctor who specializes in PCOS to have it confirmed and talk about options. I hope you don't have it, but it's not the end of the world if you do. :hugs:

I'm really sorry about AF ladies...I'll be following you here shortly. :cry:

DH and I are planning on moving across country, so I'm gonna have to sit the next few cycles out which is SUCH a sucky bummer because I've waited SO long.

Well, what looked like a super faint positive on a FRER this morning faded away after 10 minutes. It was so faint to begin with that my phone couldn't even pick it up so I was probably just imagining it. So I'm calling it :bfn: I'm 14dpiui and waiting to hear back from my dr. to see if I should stop taking meds now.

Phantom, I have PCOS. It affects 1 in 10 women and it's quite common. I have a harder time getting pregnant because I also was born with a unicornuate uterus and only one ovary attached. There's loads of women with PCOS who have had success getting pregnant and managing the symptoms. Either way, you can't be sure unless you have an ultrasound and I would highly recommend finding a doctor who specializes in PCOS to have it confirmed and talk about options. I hope you don't have it, but it's not the end of the world if you do. :hugs:

I'm really sorry about AF ladies...I'll be following you here shortly. :cry:

DH and I are planning on moving across country, so I'm gonna have to sit the next few cycles out which is SUCH a sucky bummer because I've waited SO long.
Thankyou for the advice fostermom , i am defo gonna go drs next week and ask about it. At first i put the irregular periods and spotting down to coming off the implant and stress but its been every month now for a year and im starting to think there is more to it. It would also explain why i havnt fallen pregnant eventhough me and my partner have been unprotected since june and why it took 3 years to concieve the first time. Bit anxious about it but i feel a bit better after reading your message :) like you said it wont be the end of the world if i am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->