February 6th 2012, first pregnancy buddies?? :-)

prayingforkid

Reaction score
Hey guys,
anyone want to be my bump buddy who is due in early february and it's their first pregnancy?
:)

Hi! I'm due Feb 3rd and this is my first pregnancy.

Hi ladies! I am due Feb 10 with my first. I would love to buddy up! :)

How are you ladies feeling? I'm feeling pretty good today. Feels like m/s is wearing off...finally!

Ahhh so great!!! Yes ms stopped last week, today I am 10 weeks pregnant exactly. But today ms came back with a vengance!!!! Saw the baby today, abdominal ultrasound! Saw a beautiful heartbeat and the little munchkin! So excited!!! How are you girls? Did you have your ultrasounds yet?

I had my first ultrasound last week. It was so amazing and surreal to see a little body and hear a heartbeat. I can't wait for the next one to see the progress. Are you showing yet? I'm starting to get a little pudge.

Yes!!! I am!!! But its not a full on baby bump, its more like 1/4 baby and all the rest bloat :( The doctor told me that I should start showing in 4 weeks, at 14 weeks :) Have you got your linea nigra yet? Or still no sign? What about strechmarks? Are you preventing them somehow? Or are you one of the lucky ones who is not genetically prone to them ?:)

I think i have a lot of bloat too. I can't fasten most of my pants now. Looking to invest in some nice flowy dresses to make it thru the rest of the summer. I have a slight linea nigra. It's not that dark, but it's there. What about you?

I had some stretchmarks to begin with, but I don't want anymore so I've been using cocoa butter lotion after I shower. Hopefully that will help. Have you had any cravings?

I didnt notice a linea nigra yet, but I cant wait for it to come in!!!!!! I deffinatly can not fasten my pants, its very frustrating. i dont have stretch marks...YET. I use coco butter and mama bee's belly balm. Always after taking a shower.

So did you notice yourself freaking out every day about the well being of you LO? I have... I am a paranoiac.

YES...i freak out easily. With the beginning of ms i freaked out and contacted the doctor lol. And i'm worried that I don't have the 'healthiest' diet. I try to eat fruit and veggies everyday but most of the time I don't have a taste for it. Which reminds me...I need to eat this apple!

It's amazing how you naturally become concerned about someone you haven't met personally yet and is still forming. Instincts kick right in. Are you in the UK or US? I'm in the US.

YES...i freak out easily. With the beginning of ms i freaked out and contacted the doctor lol. And i'm worried that I don't have the 'healthiest' diet. I try to eat fruit and veggies everyday but most of the time I don't have a taste for it. Which reminds me...I need to eat this apple!

It's amazing how you naturally become concerned about someone you haven't met personally yet and is still forming. Instincts kick right in. Are you in the UK or US? I'm in the US.

I completely agree!!! I am in the US too! How old are you? Haha I am 20 years old, just married:)

I'm 28 and my husband is 27. Just got married in January! Congrats on your marriage!

Thank you! Congrats on yours as well! How are your symptoms? Mine seem to be wearing off a bit. MS seems to have eased up a LOT. Are you getting an NT scan?

Hi.Can I join you girls? I'm due Feb 09 with my first,and so nervous.:flower:

Sure Andeia!!! Are you showing at all yet or just a bloat?? :)

I'm not showing yet,I only have a bloat.:haha:I think it's too early,my friend only started showing around week 20.I will take pictures to see the change.I took 1 last week when I was 9,and will take another next week when I'm 11 week.
Did you take or will take pictures of your bump?:flower:

I have already started taking pictures and although I do have a bloat... I also seem to have a baby bump which is so exciting!!!!!! I can't wait to feel the little one kick! How is your ms? Mine came back with a vengeance yesterday! It's terrible!

I have already started taking pictures and although I do have a bloat... I also seem to have a baby bump which is so exciting!!!!!! I can't wait to feel the little one kick! How is your ms? Mine came back with a vengeance yesterday! It's terrible!

Hi!Can I ask what is ms?I'm not sure. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->