**February Babies**

Ohh good :) Ill keep a look out for updates! Hope it all goes well

Im the same ive been stocking
on another note I go see my team tomorrow from the results of my ultrasound. hoping all is well. cant believe its 9 days til my due date if bubs chooses to be like his or her sister 8 days :wacko:

Good luck girlies!!

Currently been rushed 2 hosp by ambo, passed a clot this mornin an turned out im already 7cms.

Not the ideal birth i wanted but as long as me n baby are fine then i dont care. Plus side is no pain meds as ov yet :D

Any updates on Anyone?

So i had my doctors apt today and found out why they were looking at the bubs heart so much. It turns out on my 21 week ultrasound there was a shadow or something on one of the heart valves , which upsets me that My doctor Never looked more into it but all in all just really glad its Nothing more then a shadow and bubs has a healthy heart.
Was also told today that baby is very engaged which im feeling my hips are killing me and I have to much pressure when I walk I feel like Im going to burst. So hoping something happens soon. Was also Told that if by my next apt tuesday the 22nd I havent had the baby then we are going to start talking about induction options , which I really dont want to happen. I want to have my baby Naturally, like I did with Jaymee and by naturally I mean not being induced because I really want my nubain.

Im hoping People start updating soon I want to know whats happening lol

Im glad everything is ok Stefani. (I hope i got the spelling right :p) Its shocking that they didnt pay more attention to what they saw!

I think Amy has had her baby from what i saw on facebook! Congrats! :happydance: Will update with details when she manages to get on here :)

I had a midwife appointment today and baby is apparently fully engaged! :)

Been crying all day. Was called this morning before i was supposed to leave. APPARENTLY im not high enough priority they pushed me back till tomoor.

Awe Im sorry to hear that Melissa.Feb12 soon though you will see your bubs soon.

Thanks for updating Holly2234
and Yeah you got the spelling right its like Gwen Stefani Thats how I get people to remember the spelling

You can refuse induction if you want to. I have an appointment on Tuesday so I'm going to allow monitoring but refuse induction :)

Taking the most disgusting tonic today to get baby out.

And congrats on fully engaged! Not long now!!!

I had my little girl on the 5th February after i developed pre eclampsia i'll post birth story and pics. Sorry it took so long for me to update but Maisie ended up back in hospital with jaundice on a drip and under lights :( xx

Am i supposed to be bleeding bright red blood?!

it sounds like your plug hun, that happened 2 me on the mornin of the 15th, turned out i was 7cm's dialated! Just ring labour ward up an see what they reccomend you do. Sometimes they ask you to go in and other times 2 stay home til you can no longer take the pain.

Have you felt baby move at all?

Had my baby boy on 15th feb @ 9.36am! Weighting a shocking 9 pound 10 !

Will write up a birth story shortly, just about to take a nap while both kids are sleeping peacefully.

Good luck to those due their babies any day, its not as painful as some people say, i did it all natural with no pain relief apart from birthing pool this time round and can say its the best feeling ever been in control and feeling every movement of babys entrance into the big world :D

Had my baby boy on 15th feb @ 9.36am! Weighting a shocking 9 pound 10 !

Will write up a birth story shortly, just about to take a nap while both kids are sleeping peacefully.

Good luck to those due their babies any day, its not as painful as some people say, i did it all natural with no pain relief apart from birthing pool this time round and can say its the best feeling ever been in control and feeling every movement of babys entrance into the big world :D

Congrats! Sounds like a lovely birth. Thats what im hoping for :)

I had my little girl on the 5th February after i developed pre eclampsia i'll post birth story and pics. Sorry it took so long for me to update but Maisie ended up back in hospital with jaundice on a drip and under lights :( xx

Congrats! I hope she is doing better :hugs:

My blood pressure is high so theyre coming to take it every few days to make sure it doesnt develop into pre-eclampsia. No signs of it so far because i only have swelling and the high BP. Also been losing plug for 4 days. Hopefully not long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->