**February Babies**

Happy due date Melissa!
Cree ive not seen you around here for ages! Hows you and baby?

Randomly butting in.

Only 4 more days for me ! :) Well 3 in 1 hour
I am so so bored of waiting now, really didnt think he was going to ever make it to be a february baby so its like torture for me... please do not let me go over due, may have to get my OH to perform a c sec himself haha

Hows everybody else ?? xxx

Hey Ladies just dropping in Really board today Dont know what to do with myself as my Jaymeroo went to grandmas for the Night Not that I'm Complaining its just Now I dont know what to do with myself Anyone else not sleeping at all ? I'm lucky if I get 4 hours in a night. bubs isnt even here and I cant sleep.
Ive been having a lot of BH so im hoping something happens soon as I really dont want bubs to do what Jaymee did to me. Make me wait til the Day before his or her due date I want to meet him or her now I want to know if the baby is a Katherine or a Joshua already lol Sorry Im ranting just really board.

Oh we're fine :coffee:

Have been having BH, pain, dialated to 2cms and everything for WEEKS OF MY LIFE.

Sitting now with constant period pain. No hopes up though

I just went for a half hour jog with OH! i have so much energy where the hell did it come from!!

Happy due date Mikah <3

It could be a sign melissa.feb12 I know I got a burst of energy a couple days before I had Jaymee

So I had my bloody show today , and had some pretty painful BH. Its weird I keep trying to compare how things went with Jaymee and its hard because I never had BH once with her , she Dropped , engaged and I had my show with her All the same day that I went into Labour , and with this baby its completly different

All pregnancy's are different, to bad we cant compare lol
Im getting pretty painful contractions, but irregular .
Lost some stringy stuff??

It is so frustrating that we can't compare! I wish there was just one way to go into labour and it was all the same! Like your left foot goes green 3 days before, then 2 hours before you get a bad cough then labour!
:coffee::coffee:

wouldnt that be great. Im tired of waiting. I wish Due dates were sure things.

I feel bad for you DazedConfused Id be going stir crazy

wouldnt that be great. Im tired of waiting. I wish Due dates were sure things.

I feel bad for you DazedConfused Id be going stir crazy

It's HORRIBLE!!!

I feel like a bit of a failure tbh. Like a REAL woman would be able to go into labour :cry:
Oh well, back to being happy to be in pain haha :coffee:

Ok. so 18 minutes overdue. and ive had over 60 ppl ask where baby is. im going to shoot someone.

Ok. so 18 minutes overdue. and ive had over 60 ppl ask where baby is. im going to shoot someone.

Just you wait.

I hope your burst of energy is a sign! I've had burst of energy days about 3 times and flase labour 020348i459048309589350495607tuerj times blah :dohh:

Im being induced monday due to pre e and hypertention if he isnt here by then. i am so close to throwing my computer and cell outside, i am done hearing is he here..
"oh yeah, im just hiding him....:dohh:"

I had my baby :)
Conan Mitchell was born on the 10th of feb at 0600 and weighed 3770g and 53cm long. So beautiful! Just got home from hospital, was kept for extended stay due to extreme swelling which was worse than my 28 hour labour. Lol. But anyways everything is perfect now :) he was born at exactly 39 weeks and it was so unexpected, just woke up at 2am on the wednesday, went to sit up and my waters just decided to break. Hope you girls arent waiting too much longer! Will post photos later :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->