**February Babies**

Hey everyone:)havent been on for ages due to laptop problems!so sad...im 39 weeks officially since its just turned midnight a few mins ago.lol wow looks like heaps of feb babies have been born:)..just wondering..who else is left?lol!

Im still around ..... 6 ish days to go hopefully this baby comes soon or decided to be like his or her sister Because Im really starting to wonder if this bubs is a Boy or Girl its killing me but so worth the wait. Hard to believe how many have had their bubs , and how many are due any day

Cool:) good to know im not like the only one lol..but gosh!i cant wait till this babies born.i feel all old, sore and cripple!but my pregnancy feels delayed!my tummy aint dropped yet, and my boobies only started leaking yesturday!

I dropped about a week ago and i look tiny now! Had leaking boobs since about 28ish weeks. Still bet you'll go before me :p

I don't think my belly ever dropped tbh! Unless it did during labour when I wasn't really paying attention :p My boobs started leaking about 16 weeks :| But only a little bit during the night. Now they're like waterfalls :(

My bump dropped the Day I had Jaymee. It hasnt really dropped at all with this baby Im not really concerned.

Im 4 days over due now, and still showing no signs of labour :( Booked in for a stretch and sweep' monday at 9:30... was curious what one of those was, now I know not sure I want it done tbh lol. Ahh well anything to get baby out :) xx

Im 4 days over due now, and still showing no signs of labour :( Booked in for a stretch and sweep' monday at 9:30... was curious what one of those was, now I know not sure I want it done tbh lol. Ahh well anything to get baby out :) xx

Goodluck!hope it goes well for u:)

3 days to go for me! been nesting like crazy today, rewashed all his clothes and sorted them out in size order oin drawers, sorted out nappy box, set up pram, cleaned bedroom, washed curtains and changed bed, put moses basket up! Ohs practiced putting car seat in so he can defo put it in at hospital lol! been having loads of braxton hicks.. does that mean anything?! i cant wait now, it seems like its gone so quick though! xxx

3 days to go for me! been nesting like crazy today, rewashed all his clothes and sorted them out in size order oin drawers, sorted out nappy box, set up pram, cleaned bedroom, washed curtains and changed bed, put moses basket up! Ohs practiced putting car seat in so he can defo put it in at hospital lol! been having loads of braxton hicks.. does that mean anything?! i cant wait now, it seems like its gone so quick though! xxx

Sounds like you're getting really close! I was in major nesting mode a few days before I delivered. In fact, I was cleaning the day before inbetween contractions!

I got lots of braxton hicks & then my real contractions started.. :)

:dust: for everyone!

I havent had any nesting... although I have washed and rewashed everything loads, re organised everything, think that was sheer boredom though tbh.

Im having very bad pains in back which radiate into my legs and bum :( but no stomach pains as of yet. Pleas hurry up baby :) xxx

Ive been organising with my OH today. Her crib and moses basket are set up and all her lotions etc are in a basket and the house is clean. Hospital bag is done too all apart from a few things which ive put on top... Been getting painful BH but nothing regular and period like pains low down. It has to be time soon!

Ive been organising with my OH today. Her crib and moses basket are set up and all her lotions etc are in a basket and the house is clean. Hospital bag is done too all apart from a few things which ive put on top... Been getting painful BH but nothing regular and period like pains low down. It has to be time soon!

Sounds like its time soon Holly!! I get pains like that too, and low in my back urghhh. Is your little girl pushing down hard on your cervix? I feel like my little guy is trying to come out so bad but my body isnt letting him yet! Hopefully something definite starts soon for both of us!!

Anyone else sick of waiting?i keep trying acupressure n hopes it starts something..but noooo

Sounds like its time soon Holly!! I get pains like that too, and low in my back urghhh. Is your little girl pushing down hard on your cervix? I feel like my little guy is trying to come out so bad but my body isnt letting him yet! Hopefully something definite starts soon for both of us!!

Yeah im getting the same thing! But she just seems waaay too comfortable in there.

Well today I had a sweep , and got an induction date, I have to say a Sweep is so FLIPPING painful. Im 2 cm and fully thinned so who knows what is going to happen between here and there. If baby doesnt make an appearence soon March 3rd im set for an induction , ill be 41 weeks on the dot So I dont have alot to go over if i do go over.

Hopefully he/she will come before that :) Im hoping i dont have to have a sweep. Had an internal a few weeks ago and that really hurt too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->