~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

My baby is kicking the crud outta me this afternoon think I get another sweep on Tuesday.

Hoping all those ladies still waiting don't have to wait much longer.

Sorry I'm not having the chance to get on much at moment, for those on Facebook I've been able to chat more often. Shattered doesn't cover it! :)

Gem x x

10 days over tomorrow. Lol is farting a sign coz I can't stop my bf keeps saying I'm duck calling hahaha

:haha:
I guess baby could be dropping and pressing on your bowel??

Eek it's Monday here I have another mw app tomorrow to try come up with a plan before induction which is ment to be Wednesday. I think ill decline though. Think I get a second sweep tomorrow hopefully cervix has made some progress. I think if I keep waiting baby won't come till March.

Well I figure if I decline induction and keep waiting it can't b much longer you don't hear of many ppl going to 43 weeks so it has to be soon

Well I figure if I decline induction and keep waiting it can't b much longer you don't hear of many ppl going to 43 weeks so it has to be soon

I was having a similar discussion with my mother (who is visiting with us for 4 weeks) and my DH earlier. Have an appointment tomorrow with mw and was discussing with DH what I want and feeling a little torn as to what to 'allow' (i.e. sweeps or no sweeps? How long to decline induction...)

My mother then very helpfully says, "you know, your grandmother went 3 weeks overdue with your uncle" :dohh: Thanks, mom. Helpful.

I'm sorry I can't remember Batman, but have you had any sweeps?

Is there anyone who refused the sweeps (I thought someone on this group did but can't remember who...). I have this somewhat irrational fear that a sweep might somehow lead to an EMCS as that's what happened after the sweep I had with my DS. And I'm so desperate for a natural birth that I'm afraid to interfere with that! (but on the other hand, I'd REALLY like a Feb baby...).

I have an appointment with my mw tomorrow and think she's going to offer one so trying to decide what I want :wacko:

I had a sweep at 41 did nothing another one today. I have started to lose plug today woohoo and having irregular pains. So a sweep might just be enough to set it off

I had a sweep at 41 did nothing another one today. I have started to lose plug today woohoo and having irregular pains. So a sweep might just be enough to set it off

Sorry, I just re-read your previous post on the same page and saw you mentioned getting the second sweep :dohh: Please forgive my pregnancy brain!

Thanks for the response though :flower:

Hi ladies! A quick update here...

We welcomed our little bundle on 13 Feb via section. She came into the world just above 7 lbs and right at 20 inches long. She is absolutely prefect! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->