~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

I have missed so much being sick. I would love to read your birth stories and see your pics. I may have missed them from jumping ahead. Please if you could leave a link for me!!??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...repb-positive-story-loads-details-photos.html

Mines here!
It's an essay though, I've warned you!

Sniff. Cannot believe our month has been and gone now!
So
Many beautiful babies and some still to come!

Here's my little Oliver at 3 weeks :)
https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/Mobile%20Uploads/2C89EC68-FE0A-4177-9594-EA0CED28C73B.jpg

aww Katie, gorgeous! Can't believe he's 3 weeks already!

I posted this to the FB group, but for those not on there:

Our little girl, Juliet Arielle was born yesterday at 10:34pm via EMCS. Really disappointed about the c-section as was hoping for a vbac, but Juliet's heart rate started dropping, I never got past 4cm (even after 16 hours of contractions 1 - 3 min apart), and she had turned back-to-back/Anterior with her forehead stuck in my cervix. They had to use a vacuum during the c-section to unstick her in order to pull her out.

They had to remove a lot of mucus from her throat but otherwise it doesn't seem like she had any complications from the meconium, so very thankful for that! Breast feeding is also off to a good start!

Thanks for all the reassurance and support ladies!

Juliet_v1.jpg

Itsy it sound like our girls had the same escape plan, back to back and forehead first. I did get fully dilated and pushed for 2.5 hrs though. Glad she's here, gorgeous as ever!

Katie what a sweetie!!

Itsy She is a sweetie. I am sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted, but I am glad you two are well.

I'm with Katie on this. We've all had beautiful babies and I know I was super fed up at the end but I really miss being pregnant! Can't believe our month gas been and gone :(

Ya definitely, me and df have had moments of really missing being pregnant. We can hug normally without bending funny, I'm wearing regular clothes etc... It's kind of sad :( but of course having Royen here beats it all!

I feel like absolutely awful.
I pray nobody else gets this x

So not fun Katiie! Hope it heals soon. Point baby's chin towards the infection. And nurse often off that side and pump loads on the other side. Your baby will help get it out faster. I wish you the best.

I've had 24 hours of antibiotics now and feel SO much better. My fever is starting to settle too.
It's still super painful don't get me wrong, but Oliver is being fed off the infected side constantly and the non infected side too.

I can't point his chin into my infected side AFTG or that would mean feeding him upside down :haha: it's on the top right of my left breast x

https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/Mobile%20Uploads/3A38F01B-01C9-4221-9AD0-27D6F72D724D.jpg

Dunno if you can see the infection on the photo, but here's Oliver feeding on the infected breast and the red patch that is the evil mastitis!!

just to say my yellow bump turned pink yesterday 4th March weve called her Lacey had a great delivery and all is well, born 8lb 4oz.

Katiie you can feed him that way with him on your bed and you put the breast above him. That was what the lactation consultant told me to do for a split I have, but because I have overactive letdown I would drown him :/ though it should work for you!! I am glad that things are starting to work themselves out though.

Georgebaby1 Congrats girl!!

Millie Anne was born March 4th, 100% natural. 8lb 4oz & 21"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->