~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

Ok I just found a EDD calculator on whattoexpect and it actually gave me the correct due date which is Feb 8th with LMP and with O day. But the one on the other site that I got my ticker from kept telling me that my EDD would be Feb 5th based on LMP but Feb 8th based on O day...So confused!

Hi girls! Mind if I join in?? I got my bfp last week. Due Feb 7th. This will be my 4th pregnancy with 8 years between this and the last one eek!

8 years? That is a jump, was this one planned?

So how many children do you have? Sorry you said 4th PG and that could include MC.

Yes very planned! Isnt that crazy?? I don't quite know what has come over me lol. When this baby is born, I will have a 13 year old son, 12 year old daughter and an 8 year old son. I am a bit worried about being pregnant now that I am in my 30's (soon to turn 36). But as my Dr says...35 is the new 25:haha:

Well that makes me feel a bit better since I am 34. But don't have that much of a gap. My youngest will be four when this one is born. I thought that was a large one, I have a 11, 9, 6, and 3 yr old. Yet I am one up on you with kids :haha:

Congrats though, it will be a whole new adventure!! <3

Thank you! And congrats to you too. Five!! Wow. Five sounds like a lot! I am from a family of 4 and my OH is from 9. OH thinks that if we hadn't waited so long between #3 and #4 that we could for sure be giving his parents a run for their money lol. My first 2 were just 11 months apart so definitely not planned! I really enjoyed the gap between #2 and #3-it remains to be seen how much I will enjoy this gap though. You have nice even gaps, I feel like we are just all over the place. I would like to have a #5 so that this one has a playmate...but we'll see...

Thank you! And congrats to you too. Five!! Wow. Five sounds like a lot! I am from a family of 4 and my OH is from 9. OH thinks that if we hadn't waited so long between #3 and #4 that we could for sure be giving his parents a run for their money lol. My first 2 were just 11 months apart so definitely not planned! I really enjoyed the gap between #2 and #3-it remains to be seen how much I will enjoy this gap though. You have nice even gaps, I feel like we are just all over the place. I would like to have a #5 so that this one has a playmate...but we'll see...

Well my first two are only 18 months apart, so I know what you mean. I liked the other gaps too a lot better. Funny thing is that only my third and fifth are planned :haha: The others were welcomed surprises. My first three are with my separated husband who passed away, my fourth is with my current.

Thanks Katiie - EDD is Feb 9th :)
Really glad the spotting as stopped and that your bean is snuggling in.
Things also dragging here - it seems to have taken an age just to get to 4 weeks and miss AF! I just keep telling myself that that's 10% already done....

I just want to skip to the point where my chances of mc decrease!

DH and I have been so worried that we are getting our hopes up for nothing...It is so frustrating. We were so excited last month I got my BFP and then had a chemical and now he just isn't any where near as excited as I thought he would be :( It makes me want to cry. I just want to see him that happy again...

Mamabear, just give him a few weeks. I'm sure he is very excited, he just doesn't want to let it out in case something happens because he loves bean so much. He's trying to protect his heart. Once bean sticks around, he should start to feel more comfortable and excited. :thumbup:

Hiya Ladies,

Congratulations to you all on your pregnancies - lots of positive healthy wishes being sent your way :)

I have irregular AF so I'm holding off a few more days before testing (it could be a false alarm). I'm 23, from the London, UK area.

Anywhoooo ... If I'm correct in my suspicions, I would be due around 3rd Feb 2014, so I just wondered if I can join and post here.

xx

DH and I have been so worried that we are getting our hopes up for nothing...It is so frustrating. We were so excited last month I got my BFP and then had a chemical and now he just isn't any where near as excited as I thought he would be :( It makes me want to cry. I just want to see him that happy again...

Mamabear, don't worry. Men are well known for dealing with their emotions in completely different ways to women. Deep down he is excited, he is just scared to get his hopes up incase his heart is broken by loss. I think its great that your excited and feeling positive. Give him a few days, and then maybe sit down and have a nice 1-2-1 chat with him. Being open and honest with eachother, and letting eachother know its ok to be worried, or upset, and that you are both supporting one another as a team :)

Good luck xx

Called my doc to schedule the 1st appointment and I have to wait until July 1st. I'm so impatient so this month is going to drag on by.

4 weeks today, took a FRER and still pregnant. AF technically due today but no sign of her thanfully. Feel like throwing up all over the place and while it's annoying, I'm grateful to have it as the only real sign I'm actually pregnant lol.

That is a great symptom to have to reassure that you are still good and PG!!

That is a great symptom to have to reassure that you are still good and PG!!

Exactly. It's a double-edged sword hahaha. I hate feeling so icky but it's really the only real sign I have that I'm pregnant and that the hormones are still going strong. So for now.. I'll take it lol.

All I have is increased urination and slight tender BBs (and that isn't all the time either). But I think I am ok with this for now LOL

My symptom is more painful. It's like I'm pooping boulders. :blush:

I would gladly trade for morning sickness! At least then it wouldn't hurt to sit down. :haha:

Ive updated the front page again
Welcome everyone else whos joined!
theres so many of us already!
Happy & healthy 9 months to you all.

As for symptoms Mine have cooled down, no more feeling sick but I am tired ALOT and boobs are still a bit tender.
My pee sticks (POAS Addict!) are getting darker too.

As for Betas I'm going back for my second blood test on Wednesday.
:)
My first result was 65!

Mamabear, don't worry. Men are well known for dealing with their emotions in completely different ways to women. Deep down he is excited, he is just scared to get his hopes up incase his heart is broken by loss. I think its great that your excited and feeling positive. Give him a few days, and then maybe sit down and have a nice 1-2-1 chat with him. Being open and honest with eachother, and letting eachother know its ok to be worried, or upset, and that you are both supporting one another as a team :)

Good luck xx

DH and I have always had an undeniable connection because we are open and honest with each other about mostly every thing (I would like to think it is everything but I don't know) We have talked about as much as possible and he been very supportive. This will be his first child and my second so he is new to all of this stuff but I have been here before so it helps a bit to be able to know what I am talking about when he asks me questions.

Side note. Did urine test a OB's office today and it was :bfp: so now just waiting for bloods...Not sure if he is even going to order them but hoping he will today or tomorrow...can't wait! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->