~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Katiie, May 28, 2013.

1. MamaBear93

MamaBear93 PG w/DD2 <3

Ok I just found a EDD calculator on whattoexpect and it actually gave me the correct due date which is Feb 8th with LMP and with O day. But the one on the other site that I got my ticker from kept telling me that my EDD would be Feb 5th based on LMP but Feb 8th based on O day...So confused!

2. allforthegirl

allforthegirl Mom of 5 boys

That is weird.... :shrug:

3. Mapleroo

Mapleroo Well-Known Member

Yes very planned! Isnt that crazy?? I don't quite know what has come over me lol. When this baby is born, I will have a 13 year old son, 12 year old daughter and an 8 year old son. I am a bit worried about being pregnant now that I am in my 30's (soon to turn 36). But as my Dr says...35 is the new 25:haha:

4. allforthegirl

Well that makes me feel a bit better since I am 34. But don't have that much of a gap. My youngest will be four when this one is born. I thought that was a large one, I have a 11, 9, 6, and 3 yr old. Yet I am one up on you with kids :haha:

Congrats though, it will be a whole new adventure!! <3

5. Mapleroo

Mapleroo Well-Known Member

Thank you! And congrats to you too. Five!! Wow. Five sounds like a lot! I am from a family of 4 and my OH is from 9. OH thinks that if we hadn't waited so long between #3 and #4 that we could for sure be giving his parents a run for their money lol. My first 2 were just 11 months apart so definitely not planned! I really enjoyed the gap between #2 and #3-it remains to be seen how much I will enjoy this gap though. You have nice even gaps, I feel like we are just all over the place. I would like to have a #5 so that this one has a playmate...but we'll see...

6. allforthegirl

Well my first two are only 18 months apart, so I know what you mean. I liked the other gaps too a lot better. Funny thing is that only my third and fifth are planned :haha: The others were welcomed surprises. My first three are with my separated husband who passed away, my fourth is with my current.

7. baby1wanted

baby1wanted Well-Known Member

Thanks Katiie - EDD is Feb 9th :)
    Really glad the spotting as stopped and that your bean is snuggling in.
    Things also dragging here - it seems to have taken an age just to get to 4 weeks and miss AF! I just keep telling myself that that's 10% already done....

8. MamaBear93

MamaBear93 PG w/DD2 <3

I just want to skip to the point where my chances of mc decrease!

DH and I have been so worried that we are getting our hopes up for nothing...It is so frustrating. We were so excited last month I got my BFP and then had a chemical and now he just isn't any where near as excited as I thought he would be :( It makes me want to cry. I just want to see him that happy again...

9. GingerPanda

GingerPanda 1DD LTTCRPL + NTNP#2

Mamabear, just give him a few weeks. I'm sure he is very excited, he just doesn't want to let it out in case something happens because he loves bean so much. He's trying to protect his heart. Once bean sticks around, he should start to feel more comfortable and excited. :thumbup:

10. hns117

hns117 Member

Hiya Ladies,

Congratulations to you all on your pregnancies - lots of positive healthy wishes being sent your way :)

I have irregular AF so I'm holding off a few more days before testing (it could be a false alarm). I'm 23, from the London, UK area.

Anywhoooo ... If I'm correct in my suspicions, I would be due around 3rd Feb 2014, so I just wondered if I can join and post here.

xx

11. hns117

hns117 Member

Mamabear, don't worry. Men are well known for dealing with their emotions in completely different ways to women. Deep down he is excited, he is just scared to get his hopes up incase his heart is broken by loss. I think its great that your excited and feeling positive. Give him a few days, and then maybe sit down and have a nice 1-2-1 chat with him. Being open and honest with eachother, and letting eachother know its ok to be worried, or upset, and that you are both supporting one another as a team :)

Good luck xx

12. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Hello! I'm due on Febuary 2!

13. wavescrash

wavescrash Mom to 3 girls.

Called my doc to schedule the 1st appointment and I have to wait until July 1st. I'm so impatient so this month is going to drag on by.

4 weeks today, took a FRER and still pregnant. AF technically due today but no sign of her thanfully. Feel like throwing up all over the place and while it's annoying, I'm grateful to have it as the only real sign I'm actually pregnant lol.

14. allforthegirl

That is a great symptom to have to reassure that you are still good and PG!!

15. wavescrash

wavescrash Mom to 3 girls.

Exactly. It's a double-edged sword hahaha. I hate feeling so icky but it's really the only real sign I have that I'm pregnant and that the hormones are still going strong. So for now.. I'll take it lol.

16. allforthegirl

All I have is increased urination and slight tender BBs (and that isn't all the time either). But I think I am ok with this for now LOL

17. GingerPanda

GingerPanda 1DD LTTCRPL + NTNP#2

My symptom is more painful. It's like I'm pooping boulders. :blush:

I would gladly trade for morning sickness! At least then it wouldn't hurt to sit down. :haha:

18. Katiie

Katiie Mummy to Three

Ive updated the front page again
    Welcome everyone else whos joined!
    theres so many of us already!
    Happy & healthy 9 months to you all.

As for symptoms Mine have cooled down, no more feeling sick but I am tired ALOT and boobs are still a bit tender.
    My pee sticks (POAS Addict!) are getting darker too.

As for Betas I'm going back for my second blood test on Wednesday.
    :)
    My first result was 65!

19. MamaBear93

MamaBear93 PG w/DD2 <3

DH and I have always had an undeniable connection because we are open and honest with each other about mostly every thing (I would like to think it is everything but I don't know) We have talked about as much as possible and he been very supportive. This will be his first child and my second so he is new to all of this stuff but I have been here before so it helps a bit to be able to know what I am talking about when he asks me questions.

Side note. Did urine test a OB's office today and it was :bfp: so now just waiting for bloods...Not sure if he is even going to order them but hoping he will today or tomorrow...can't wait! :happydance:

20. Sfietje

Sfietje Active Member

My EDD is the 7th :happydance: Congrats to everyone!!