~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

Ok so I think that I may be starting some MS.... I went to take a sip of my coffee and almost came back up after I swallowed it.... and now that I ate something I am not sure how stable I am. I feel really hungry still but scared to eat if that makes any sense. It isn't horrible just a nagging feeling.....

I think I kind of understand. I've got some acid reflux. It's pretty intense.

I'm due 31st jan my boyfriends bday is 4th feb so I reckon he's going to get a special birthday present so I'd like to join if that's ok ??? Very new to this and don't know how u put the countdowns on yet either lol x

Good news!!! :thumbup:According to the doc everything looks great. Saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac!! He said my gest. sac is a good size for being 5 weeks today. Took bloods and will have my numbers by this afternoon! Scheduled next ultrasound and bloods for June 14th and he said that's when we will hear a heart beat.:happydance:(2 days before Father's day!)

With what happened last time (I got to the 5w scan and they couldn't find a gest. sac) my doc knows that I am expecting the worst this time around, but said to me today that seeing a gest. and yolk sac at this stage significantly decreases the chance of m/c to less than 12%. Then after seeing the heart beat next week, down to less than 5%, then once the embryo grows at least 1mm every day or so, it's a less than 1% chance. He definitely made me feel better.

Oh, and confirmed, EDD February 4th!!!

Attachments

• shhhh.jpg
    shhhh.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 5
Good news!!! :thumbup:According to the doc everything looks great. Saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac!! He said my gest. sac is a good size for being 5 weeks today. Took bloods and will have my numbers by this afternoon! Scheduled next ultrasound and bloods for June 14th and he said that's when we will hear a heart beat.:happydance:(2 days before Father's day!)

With what happened last time (I got to the 5w scan and they couldn't find a gest. sac) my doc knows that I am expecting the worst this time around, but said to me today that seeing a gest. and yolk sac at this stage significantly decreases the chance of m/c to less than 12%. Then after seeing the heart beat next week, down to less than 5%, then once the embryo grows at least 1mm every day or so, it's a less than 1% chance. He definitely made me feel better.

EEEKKK!!! Lucky you!!! All sounds awesome! I am just waiting for 3pm to roll around so I can go see my doc now lol...

After watching DH's little sister dress her baby girl up all the time for fun like a doll, I just don't think I could do that to a child. Giant flower clips on her head, super fluffy dresses she can't walk in... I mean, the poor kid just looked so miserable. :haha:

Now the ultimate tragedy has happened, and SIL has taught baby to "duckface" in photos so she can plaster them all over Facebook. That child is beyond saving now. :haha:

But some kids like that. To them I say: Go forth and be sparkly! :thumbup:

Oh my...duckface....horrible and tragic lol:haha:

I do plan on dressing my little girl in pinks and purples, but not so much in the frilly dresses. I have dressed four boys now so I will be dressing her up in all the pretty stuff. I love the flower bands!!

With that being said as a little girl I wanted to dress all pretty but at the same time I wanted to do all the things boys could do! I was even apart of the first co-ed Scouts Canada group in my province!! So 3 other girls and I started that!!

I was that girl that wanted to wear her pretty pretty princess dress...and then go get it all dirty and torn climbing a tree!! I loved playing outside with bugs and dirt and all the awesome what nots that I could find to play with :haha:

I grew up with 3 older brothers and my mother tried her hardest to dress me up all cute and frilly and with those huge dresses that were talked about. I hate seeing pics of me when I was little because I was forced to wear such horribly flowery and frilly outfits as a little kid. My mom would do my hair all cute and I would get to school and take it out. I hated having my hair done! I made it almost impossible for my mom to do my hair lol.

But with my daughter I have given her options. She now chooses what she wants to wear for the day and that is what she wears (unless it doesn't match) :haha:She chooses dresses almost every time :)

I'm due 31st jan my boyfriends bday is 4th feb so I reckon he's going to get a special birthday present so I'd like to join if that's ok ??? Very new to this and don't know how u put the countdowns on yet either lol x

If you see a countdown you like in one of our siggys you can just click on it and it will take you to the site that you can make your own :) Most of the websites call them countdowns or tickers.

Congrats and good luck!!

If you see a countdown you like in one of our siggys you can just click on it and it will take you to the site that you can make your own :) Most of the websites call them countdowns or tickers.

Congrats and good luck!!

Thanks Hun I've tried doing it lol made one and everything I just don't know which to cock on like the HTML or image URL etc lol I'm on that lily pie one xx

DH and I have been talking about doing our baby's nursery in a dragon theme, and calling the baby "Hatchling", and someone linked me to this plushie!

https://m.beau-coup.com/#/products/5732
Sooooo cute!
Omg. That is gorgeous!!! I love it.

Ok so I think that I may be starting some MS.... I went to take a sip of my coffee and almost came back up after I swallowed it.... and now that I ate something I am not sure how stable I am. I feel really hungry still but scared to eat if that makes any sense. It isn't horrible just a nagging feeling.....
Sounds like ms.. Eeeep.
I know it's hard but eat little & often and it will help ;)

Huge congrats. All looks perfect!! Xxxx

Apparently I have all day MS.... I thought it was gone about supper time, now it is back. :cry:

Went to see my OB today and get my arm poked...Just hoping I get the results tomorrow!

And he said that they are checking HCG and progesterone levels to find out if a hormone imbalance could have been the cause of my CP last month. And that he will do another blood test next week to make sure my levels are rising. Then I will get a transvaginal scan at 6 or 7 weeks :thumbup:

I am excited to get the blood results!

I finally "feel" preggo :happydance:

I've just had my second blood test!
Hoping to get my results Friday, even though the nurse said they might be back tomorrow!

Welcome snakey!

Update:
I updated the front page with more EDDs & names :)
also the new graphic :D xx

Can you add me please? I am due Feb 14, Valentines day! Thank you!

Awe Congrats! I am glad to see you over here!! Feb 14th? What a wonderful day to have a baby!

Thank you! I think the month of love is perfect to have baby :) Hope your ms calms down! With my last one ms was horrible so kinda nervous to see how sick this little one will make me!

Awe Congrats! I am glad to see you over here!! Feb 14th? What a wonderful day to have a baby!

Thank you! I think the month of love is perfect to have baby :) Hope your ms calms down! With my last one ms was horrible so kinda nervous to see how sick this little one will make me!

Did you find a difference with your daughters and ms? Was it better with your son? Just checking out the old wives tale is all LOL Hoping for my little girl!!

Ms was definitely worse with my girls! My son I had it but it was just in the morning vs all day. We are hoping for another boy so hopefully it will be just in the morning for me! FX you have a little pink bean growing!

Awe well I hope you get your little blue one! Boys are pretty awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->