~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

Mamabear, just give him a few weeks. I'm sure he is very excited, he just doesn't want to let it out in case something happens because he loves bean so much. He's trying to protect his heart. Once bean sticks around, he should start to feel more comfortable and excited. :thumbup:

I know he is excited as all heck. And by the time we get to hear the heartbeat he will be on pins and needles to hear it lol. I am hoping I can get my appointment scheduled for my birthday to hear the heartbeat :) that would be the best birthday present ever :flower:

My symptom is more painful. It's like I'm pooping boulders. :blush:

I would gladly trade for morning sickness! At least then it wouldn't hurt to sit down. :haha:

At least you are pooping :(

My back hurts so bad because I think it has been like four days since I had a bowel movement.

It really sucks. :cry:

It occurred to me that the siggy graphic I made might be too big for some people to fit in their signatures, so I made a small blinkie version! I think I'll actually switch to this one.

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/february-flowers_sm_zpsc3f75f44.gif

Code:
[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1875179-february-flowers-2014-a.html"][IMG]https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/february-flowers_sm_zpsc3f75f44.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Ill update the Front page tomorrow I'm on my phone now so makes it more difficult.

How are you all!
My boobs are so sore tonight.

I know this will sound really really bad but I bided on a brand new bouncy chair on eBay and won it for £10!
Was totally not expecting to win it. So we will keep it... Unless this ends badly. In that case ill sell it on.
It's so cute though! :haha:
Naughty me.

Ill update the Front page tomorrow I'm on my phone now so makes it more difficult.

How are you all!
My boobs are so sore tonight.

I know this will sound really really bad but I bided on a brand new bouncy chair on eBay and won it for £10!
Was totally not expecting to win it. So we will keep it... Unless this ends badly. In that case ill sell it on.
It's so cute though! :haha:
Naughty me.

Yeah, either or. We aren't doing pink anything, as I'm just not a girly-girl, and I don't know what I'd do with one.

So if I have a girl and she chooses to wear pink and frill and play with dolls when she's old enough, that's fine. Until then, tomboy it is. :haha:

My mom says as soon as I was old enough to voice my opinion at about three years old, I sat her down and said "Mama. I don't want Barbie princess bedroom. I want dinosaurs."

And I got dinosaurs. :haha:

Yeah, either or. We aren't doing pink anything, as I'm just not a girly-girl, and I don't know what I'd do with one.

So if I have a girl and she chooses to wear pink and frill and play with dolls when she's old enough, that's fine. Until then, tomboy it is. :haha:

My mom says as soon as I was old enough to voice my opinion at about three years old, I sat her down and said "Mama. I don't want Barbie princess bedroom. I want dinosaurs."

And I got dinosaurs. :haha:

Lol opposite with me, my girlies room would be pinks and purples and not a spec of blue:haha:

Aleks nursery was done in jungle theme. I decided with the next when we find out the sex it'll be one solid color either pink, purple or a shade of blue and I'll just add decals like I've done in Aleks big boy room.

DD has an undying love for anything pink, purple and sparkly!!

But I am sure that it my fault...because I am girly but I ain't afraid to get dirty (mudding, riding horses, country stuff lol) but I dress my babe full on girly!! I have since the day she was born :)

But she does prefer "boy" toys...Like trucks and dinosaurs and stuff lol...

I love to stick to gender based colors it always helps when they are babies and people are like omg that a an adorable little boy...and I'm just like shes a girl jerk. ugh I hated when that happened so I made sure it was very obvious that she was a girl (she didn't have any hair till she turned two) :haha:

I have just found out I am pregnant after 2 MC fingers crossed this time.

I am due the 9th feb. I would love some ladies to discuss how our pregnancies r progressing xx

I have just found out I am pregnant after 2 MC fingers crossed this time.

I am due the 9th feb. I would love some ladies to discuss how our pregnancies r progressing xx

Congratulations happy and healthy 9 months, when are you due?:flower:

After watching DH's little sister dress her baby girl up all the time for fun like a doll, I just don't think I could do that to a child. Giant flower clips on her head, super fluffy dresses she can't walk in... I mean, the poor kid just looked so miserable. :haha:

Now the ultimate tragedy has happened, and SIL has taught baby to "duckface" in photos so she can plaster them all over Facebook. That child is beyond saving now. :haha:

But some kids like that. To them I say: Go forth and be sparkly! :thumbup:

Gingerpanda, the duck face is very tragic. Poor kid. Haha.

It's great when we have our own kids we can raise them however we want, and who cares what everyone else thinks! For some reason I'm convinced I'll have a boy though...

I do plan on dressing my little girl in pinks and purples, but not so much in the frilly dresses. I have dressed four boys now so I will be dressing her up in all the pretty stuff. I love the flower bands!!

With that being said as a little girl I wanted to dress all pretty but at the same time I wanted to do all the things boys could do! I was even apart of the first co-ed Scouts Canada group in my province!! So 3 other girls and I started that!!

Neat!

When I started high school, I tried to join football, but they wouldn't let me because I "might get hurt". Then the quarterback made fun of my nephew on the bus, so I beat him up and broke his nose. He switched schools. :haha:

Neat!

When I started high school, I tried to join football, but they wouldn't let me because I "might get hurt". Then the quarterback made fun of my nephew on the bus, so I beat him up and broke his nose. He switched schools. :haha:

Awesome!! I played touch football for about 4 years. My dad even snuck me in a year past the age limit because I was small and a girl LOL There weren't very many girls playing at that time. But I loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->