FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Hello! Hopefully we will get a few more as people start to find out.
Were you trying long laura? Xx

Been off pill since end feb, this was our first proper month of trying since things have gotten in the way past couple months!!

So not long, but it's felt like an age!!

Hi ladies :) may I please join!! I've been looking for a feb thread so thanks Katie for showing me this group!

I am Jess, I am 24 and live in Perth Australia! I have been married for 9 months and been with DH for 7 years! I had a mc, partial molar pregnancy and a chemical and now hoping this is our rainbow baby!!

Has anyone had blood tests yet to check hcg? I had one at 6w3d and was 125 then 4w1d was 346!
Good luck everyone!! Xx

Oh jess what a rough time! I think I saw your hcg levels in another thread and looks great to me.
I'm in the uk and we don't get levels taken on the nhs.
Where in perth are you? I lived in Perth for 3 months in 2007.
I love Australia xx

Oh really, do you have to wait til ur 12 week scan? I have a friend living in the uk and she said she had to wait til then!

I live about 30mins south of Perth city - in a place called Baldivis :) where did you live?

:hi:

Feeling a bit weird about posting in here so early because I only got the faintest of :bfp:s a couple of hours ago... but AF is late and a line is a line so who cares?! :haha:

I'm Emma, mum to Phoebe who will turn 2yo in August. It took over a year to conceive her but it seems #2 is a first time lucky miracle!! :happydance: EDD is 4th February 2015, going by LMP.
A line is a line. Doesn't matter how faint it is. We will all have a wonderful and stress free 9 months!!

Oh really, do you have to wait til ur 12 week scan? I have a friend living in the uk and she said she had to wait til then!

I live about 30mins south of Perth city - in a place called Baldivis :) where did you live?

We were in maylands 5 minutes walk from the river, we house sat there and then rented just up the road near mt Lawley. Such a beautiful area.

Yep nothing til the 12 week scan except for blood testing for anaemia and things at 10 weeks.

Quite a few pay for private scans.
Xx

Oh yer I know maylands and mt lawley!
I love Australia.......I wouldn't live anywhere else :)

Gosh that would suck waiting that long! I get bloods as soon as I find out then scan at 6 weeks then maybe another at 8-10 then the 12 week one!

Hi ladies!!! Congrats to everyone :)

I'm 24 and have a 9 month old son. I am so excited to have #2 on board !!! :) i had a difficult pregnancy last time as i have a blood disorder that makes me so anemic in pregnancy that i have to have blood transfusions while pregnant. It's quite unusual! I had a bad delivery last time with severe preeclampsia and a nicu stay for my son born at 36 weeks. I also hemorrhaged at 3 weeks postpartum and had to have surgery. Hoping to avoid all of that if possible this time!

I've already had a teeny bit of drama with my gyn not believing i was pregnant and having a beta of 18 at 11dpo. Had to wait over the long weekend for dr to order 2nd beta. I was so nervous but we prayed and prayed and it came back at 257!!!! So thankful!!!!

I was breastfeeding my son but decided to wean since I'm a high risk pregnancy. I see the ob on June 23rd and have my first scan :)

I'm hoping we all have stress free easy 9 months ahead :)

Join and chat away Laos, I'm working today so I'll add you all later xx

Hello everyone! I got my bfp two days ago 9dpo. I had it confirmed with a blood test yesterday. My beta was 34, I hope that is good. I am going back tomorrow for a 2nd blood test. This will be my rainbow, I had a m/c back in December. I am just hoping this one sticks. I think I am due February 9th!

Hi raspberry/katie. My fellow POAS addict :D. I did get a BFP today but won't be quite ready to be on any lists for a while. I will stalk just in case this little bean is sticky.

How about february hearts for the group name? I think it fits well with valentines day in February. Or February cupcakes? Hehe. If everyone can decide on one I can make a super cute banner/graphic for the thread.

Hi raspberry/katie. My fellow POAS addict :D. I did get a BFP today but won't be quite ready to be on any lists for a while. I will stalk just in case this little bean is sticky.

How about february hearts for the group name? I think it fits well with valentines day in February. Or February cupcakes? Hehe. If everyone can decide on one I can make a super cute banner/graphic for the thread.

I hope your bean is sticky too - if only we could see into the future..
My vote goes for February hearts - cant wait to see a graphic either way :)

^ so true blondish. I've been waiting so long on my rainbow that sometimes it feels like it will never happen. I like february hearts too. Last year they were february flowers. Which is also nice.

Wow confuzion, i love that! :)

I'm hoping you get your sticky rainbow this time! I'm so sorry for your losses. Hugs to you!

Hi ladies!! So excited for everyone! Savvy, I'm especially happy to see you on this thread after all the ttc posts!

I got my positive on Thursday and confirmed it today with a digital. Today wold have been CD 35, but not really sure when I ovulated. Going for my first appointment and blood test on June 10th. This will be my husband and my first, we've been trying for about 7 months. Feeling nervous, but trying to stay hopeful! Wishing everyone all the best! Excited to get to know you all as we wait for our Feb. babies!

Hi everyone!! May I join?

My name is Erin, I'm 26 from New Hampshire (USA)

DH and I have been NTNP, and tonight I took two HPTs (ic's) and there are definitely 2 lines on both!! Judging from symptoms, timing of :sex: , and experience, my guess on my EDD is February 6th 2015!!

I'm wicked excited! This will be baby #3! I have a beautiful daughter who is 2 and a half, and a handsome son who is 7 months!

DH has NO idea! I'm waiting to tell him until fathers day (here in the USA we celebrate it on June 15th). Hoping for a sticky bean! And a very H&H 9 months to us all!!

Also... I think I'm going to try as hard as I can to remain team :yellow: YELLOW :yellow: this time!

Omg Confuzion!!! I am so happy you got a bfp!!!! Fx this is your rainbow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->