FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Hello all and congratulations!

We found out yesterday that baby #2 is on the way. It came as quite a shock. My cycles have been all over the place and I only took the test to rule out pregnancy as I was on day 42 of this cycle. The line came up straight away and I couldn't stop shaking.

We are happy now it is sinking in. We are a little anxious as our daughter was born with a very rare genetic disorder that made her blind at 7 months. Our geneticist has confirmed that it was spontaneous and so not passed from us but of course we can't help wondering what if, we were struck by lightening once after all.

But I am really going to try and put that to the back if my mind as this will be our last baby and I want to enjoy it and not spend the next 8 months stressing about something that will probably not even happen.

Anyway a I think I am due around Feb 2nd but will have to wait until 12 week scan to confirm dates. I have had some horrible queasiness this morning but hoping it passes quickly as I hardly had any with my daughter.

Here's to a H&H 9 months for all of us ladies :thumbup:

Confuzion I really hope you get your sticky this time <3

I also like February hearts and I LOVE that graphic :)

We will probably find out gender very early as I have been offered a blood test by our geneticist.

Congratulations Maisie!!
Welcome to the Feb group :)

Can you please take me off the list? Sadly it has ended up being a chemical pregnancy.

Hi raspberry/katie. My fellow POAS addict :D. I did get a BFP today but won't be quite ready to be on any lists for a while. I will stalk just in case this little bean is sticky.

How about february hearts for the group name? I think it fits well with valentines day in February. Or February cupcakes? Hehe. If everyone can decide on one I can make a super cute banner/graphic for the thread.

Thank you my lovely, I hope this is the one for you!

I was kinda thinking of the hearts being valentines xx

Ttc123 and hopepeacejoy have you worked out your edd yet? I obviously don't mind changing them when everyone gets their scan etc.

Xx

Hi everyone!! May I join?

My name is Erin, I'm 26 from New Hampshire (USA)

DH and I have been NTNP, and tonight I took two HPTs (ic's) and there are definitely 2 lines on both!! Judging from symptoms, timing of :sex: , and experience, my guess on my EDD is February 6th 2015!!

I'm wicked excited! This will be baby #3! I have a beautiful daughter who is 2 and a half, and a handsome son who is 7 months!

DH has NO idea! I'm waiting to tell him until fathers day (here in the USA we celebrate it on June 15th). Hoping for a sticky bean! And a very H&H 9 months to us all!!

Oh my goodness that's amazing I don't think I could have waited.

Xx

I'm sorry to hear spudsmama :-( sending hugs xxx

Hi ladies!! So excited for everyone! Savvy, I'm especially happy to see you on this thread after all the ttc posts!

I got my positive on Thursday and confirmed it today with a digital. Today wold have been CD 35, but not really sure when I ovulated. Going for my first appointment and blood test on June 10th. This will be my husband and my first, we've been trying for about 7 months. Feeling nervous, but trying to stay hopeful! Wishing everyone all the best! Excited to get to know you all as we wait for our Feb. babies!

So excited for you Hope! :happydance:

I took a test this morning with fmu and it seems to look lighter than the two I took last night :( getting nervous... but KMFX for a sticky bean!! I think for my own sanity, I'll hold off on testing any more until Monday, and I'll buy a digi.

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss spud :(

And my edd is February 1st!!!!

Hello. I feel like ive been following some of you around the site!

im kimberlie, im 25 and this was 2nd cycle after mmc. Also im from uk so will be one of those waiting until 12th week to see if all is ok. Edd is 7th feb.

sorry spud for your loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->