FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

sample:

https://i.imgur.com/xkMrb7s.gif

Hehe since February Hearts wins, here's the code to the image above (if you want to add it to the front page Ras so members can put in their sig and have it link back to this group, to get it to show up in a box like below, just add this [*php] before the code and [/php] after the code, removing the first asterisk*):

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2182829-february-hearts-due-february-2015-open-group-all-welcome.html][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/xkMrb7s.gif[/IMG][/url]

I'm also having a 'today's test is lighter than yesterday's' problem. Trying to stay optimistic but my feeling is this probably won't end well :sad1:.

Thank you so much confuzion!

I'm so sorry about your test :( Do you have pictures? Is it possible you drank extra water before taking it? Hugs to you and hoping for the best!

My ic was lighter today too.. but I repeated a a different brand.one n.showed progression from 16dpo so feel a little better. Fx both your tests are darker in time

I'm also having a 'today's test is lighter than yesterday's' problem. Trying to stay optimistic but my feeling is this probably won't end well :sad1:.

I'm having the same problem! But I've been talking to a lot of ladies and for some reason, fmu tests seem to typically come up lighter than in the evening and I thought it would be the other way around! The test I took this morning seems a lot lighter than the one I took last night. Stay positive! KMFX for us to have sticky beans!! :hugs:

I put pictures in this thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2183929-seeing-way-one-go.html

Started a whole thread to see if this ends in a chemical or a healthy pregnancy for me lol, self-involved much? Lol no but seriously I didn't want to clutter up other threads if I'm posting a lot of tests.

Hi :)

I got my positive today, 4 weeks after coming off the pill! I am 25, married with two boys who are 3.5 and 1.5. Both of my boys took a while to conceive so this is a big shock! At the moment I am about 10dpo so for now my EDD is 11th feb!

Hi :)

I got my positive today, 4 weeks after coming off the pill! I am 25, married with two boys who are 3.5 and 1.5. Both of my boys took a while to conceive so this is a big shock! At the moment I am about 10dpo so for now my EDD is 11th feb!

Congrats!!!

Confuzion - gosh I hope it's not a chemical for you! The IC looked darker I thought? Are you going to keep testing?

Zombiekitten - I hope urs don't go lighter!! Hopefully they are darker next time you test!!

Edit - confuzion I just looked at ur thread and ur tests are looking good :-D fx it's a sticky!!!!

Confuzion - gosh I hope it's not a chemical for you! The IC looked darker I thought? Are you going to keep testing?

Zombiekitten - I hope urs don't go lighter!! Hopefully they are darker next time you test!!

Edit - confuzion I just looked at ur thread and ur tests are looking good :-D fx it's a sticky!!!!

Thanks Jbaby! Mine also seem to be getting darker!! :happydance:

I'm Katie 27 in July and have a toddler who will be 3 in September. Married to my husband for 5 years in June and together 10 years.
I had a missed miscarriage in February which was due in September and I am pregnant again in my 2nd cycle.

Feel free to make name suggestions for the group.
Xx

Hi raspberry/katie. My fellow POAS addict :D. I did get a BFP today but won't be quite ready to be on any lists for a while. I will stalk just in case this little bean is sticky.

How about february hearts for the group name? I think it fits well with valentines day in February. Or February cupcakes? Hehe. If everyone can decide on one I can make a super cute banner/graphic for the thread.

Hi everyone!! May I join?

My name is Erin, I'm 26 from New Hampshire (USA)

DH and I have been NTNP, and tonight I took two HPTs (ic's) and there are definitely 2 lines on both!! Judging from symptoms, timing of :sex: , and experience, my guess on my EDD is February 6th 2015!!

I'm wicked excited! This will be baby #3! I have a beautiful daughter who is 2 and a half, and a handsome son who is 7 months!

DH has NO idea! I'm waiting to tell him until fathers day (here in the USA we celebrate it on June 15th). Hoping for a sticky bean! And a very H&H 9 months to us all!!

Wow lots of ladies that I stalk here on BnB in the Feb 2015 group! H&H 9 months :) Raspberry so glad to see you back on the pregnancy boards! I'll be stalking your journals too!

Just dropping in from July Jelly Beans 2014 to say Congratulations to you all, and wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Thank you ladies!

I will have to wait til can get on my pc before adding the image thingy link to the first post! Thank you confuzion for making that xx

Hi all! I'm LeAnn, got my bfp on Wed. Due Feb 8th.

Hx of ectopic and lost a tube in 2005. Rainbow baby came Jan 2013! He's currently 16 months and toddling about, getting into everything.

Hoping this is a sticky baby in the right spot! 1st beta at 11dpo was 83, but I have to wait until tomorrow because of the weekend. We'll see. Hoping to give my LO a sibling. :cloud9:

I wanted to give you some hope, but warning, long post!

I got my bfp on Wed, and it got progressively darker until yesterday. It was lighter in AM, then even lighter in PM, and then this morning it was lightest with FMU (and I mean obviously lighter)! I was freaking out and crying, because my 2nd beta won't be drawn until tomorrow, results Tues, and I was sure with a trend of 5 tests going down I was miscarrying.

So, I went out and got a new batch of tests at 7am (crazy, much?) including a digital that measures weeks. My beta on Thursday (11 dpo) was 83, which means if I was doubling every 48 hours this would be the first day I should show 2-3 weeks on digital (cutoff is 200). I took the digital and another (new box) FRER, and got darker line and 2-3 weeks!

So, don't panic! Some tests (even the expensive ones) have different amount of dye in each test. My lightest and darkest test before this morning was from the same box. I'm now going to stop testing or I'll drive myself nuts.

Good luck!! :hugs:

Hi everyone and congrats!

I'm Julia, and I have a little boy that is 18 months. I fell pregnant in January but unfortunately had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks but didn't find out out until almost 12 weeks. My DH and I were actually thinking about maybe waiting to try again when we got pregnant after 1 cycle! Here I am crossing my fingers that this bean is going to be sticky. My EDD is Feb 2. Wishing you all the best!

Congratulations to you both and don't worry about progression on tests.
Xx

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies :) xx

Congrats LeAnn! You are due the day before me. I took a few tests on Wednesday and Thursday, the frers were darker and the wondfo ic were very faint. I wanted to test again but I am a little afraid. I had two betas and they were 34 (10dpo) and 135 (12dpo). I had an early m/c back in December and this is my 1st so I really don't know what to expect. They won't check my beta again and I have to wait until 7 weeks for my first ultrasound...this might be the longest 3+ weeks of my life waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->