FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I have had a few braxton hicks...usually when i have overdone it x

I'm feeling the same way savvy about movement, i have literally just sat down after putting the doppler away to check in these two... One is really active as always but the other has been very quiet today and i don't like it! They are usually both very wriggly. They do say though that they have more of a sleep and awake pattern now so maybe they are just not on the same schedule right now... My next scan is wednesday 12th so they just need to keep behaving and stop scaring me until i can see them again x

Yeah I've started waiting every day until I've felt them both move, then I relax. :lol:

I am still having painful cramps if I overdo it, not sure if they are BH but they go away if I lie down for awhile.

Well the quiet one (B) now has the hiccups :happydance: So reassuring to feel him properly - hopefully these will wake him up a bit for a while :) x

Ooooh hiccups! Awesome! I still haven't felt any yet. What does it feel like?

It feels weird, it's like a rhythmical tapping only lasts a minute or two usually, occasionally i get what i can only think of as a grumpy kick sometimes during it too lol x

Haha! Sounds adorable. How frequent are the taps? Like, once a second? Once every five seconds?

not really counted but i'd say every 4 or 5 maybe? Will try and count next time lol It's lovely to feel, i just wish they would get them at the same time instead of taking turns lol x

Great news ttc, Feronia and Raspberry! :hugs:

Mr "Let's wait until January to put in the baby seat" has suddenly changed his mind and wants to put it in today! :happydance:

Smawfl a few weeks ago my baby changed kick pattern so when I expected her to be moving she wasn't but then I noticed at other times instead.
I felt a lot of hiccups with ds but nothing so far with this one.
Xx

I haven't felt any hiccups this time either, but I did a lot with DD! Another really weird thing I felt with DD later on was her practicing breathing. I was at least 35 weeks and she must have had her chest up against the front of my uterus a few times, but it was so strange and I ended up confirming that you can feel that occasionally online.

I'm already starting to do pelvic tilts in the hopes that breech baby will move, even though I know it's early, DD was head down by now...

This baby flips about constantly, head in my ribs on Friday, head down yesterday to start with then transverse.
I have a lot of amniotic fluid apparently so I bet that's why she's moving around so much.
Xx

It's been a long time since a toddler bowel movement made me excited (rofl) and it's always due to friends' kids swallowing (and excreting) various objects. But I am so happy for you Feronia! :happydance: What a relief!

DCM: yes, suffering immensely. I have noticed a daily intake of kefir and papaya enzyme has helped me, but still get it quite often.

Glad things are going well, Ras! :hugs: That sounds positive, and glad they're monitoring you closely!

Still no hiccups here yet either. My daughter had them like, 3x or more a day... so I'm waiting for it. :rofl:

Crazy for me, my timehop on my phone shows me updates from when I would post my weekly photos from my daughter 3 years ago... since my due date with her vs this one are so close together, I'm almost right in line for comparison! LOL. And was so much bigger with her than I am now... bad diet and all that jazz when I had her. :rofl:

So glad to hear the all around good news for everyone!

No hiccups here either. I also have a hard time telling if she's breech or not. I feel like I feel the kicks up high and down low. Hopefully it will become more obvious as time passes. I'm starting to be able to see the kicks from the outside now. It's so fun! Hubby has yet to see it, but hopefully soon.

I have horrible heartburn nearly every day. It's no fun at all!

I saw the rr re my test resultsbtoday my heart does seem to stop every third beat so urgent referal to cardiology, dr also messured my non existang bump im messuring 18 weeks when shouldbbe 26 so referal to antinatal clinic . Ibexplained about my panic and being unable to eat( I managr about 800bcal on a good day) so I have a persfription for nutriant drink im goingbto be busy attending all these apps and movinh house I see emergency midwife tomorrow atv1pm so yuess I will know more then its iust stress here

So sorry for all that is going on 2nd time. I hope that with the appointments, things get better for you quickly.

So stressful 2nd time, I hope you can get everything sorted asap xx

IT sounds like you're seeing all the right people, 2nd time, so hopefully everything is under control soon!

I only seem to get the heartburn when I lay down for bed no matter what position I lay (so bad it makes me cry)

2nd time: hope everything goes well, good luck :)

So sorry, 2ndtime, I hope that the tests you are doing for your heart and on your fundal size all come out normal. That must be really stressful. Keep us updated! :hugs:

I just got back from a massage and a chiro appointment and I CAN WALK AGAIN. It's a miracle. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->