FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Thanks surprise :) Hopefully everything will work out to where they're about 2 years apart :)

Anyone else thinking of siblings for their February Heart baby? :)

We have a second tooth!
We're up to three meals a day now. Have introduced formula in day ready for going back to work in September. Still bf for night feeds.

Oberon got 2 teeth in at 4 months on the dot. He's soooo cranky now and is waking up every hour or so at night, so I'm guessing more are coming in. He started crawling last week, too, so maybe that's it. Babies are so mysterious!

I think we'll start solids (BLW) near the 6 month mark on the 20th. I was going to wait, but he's ready now I'm guessing. He been sitting up well for over a month and grabs at our food at the dinner table. Sometimes we give him cold carrots to chew on and he ends up eating tiny bits, so maybe we'll start next week with avocado, banana, and sweet potato slices.

I got my period for the 3rd time today, they are exactly 5 weeks apart right now, and I find myself wanting to be pregnant already! Hopefully when it happens I will be definitely ready... at the same time I'm working on getting in really good shape so if I get pregnant I won't be able to do all that... I'm conflicted lol!

hi everyone haven't been on here in a long time, hope you all and your babies are doing well, has anyone gone back to work yet? im working as a childminder from our home three days a week, its fine, a few extra euros.

Jack just got his 6 month vaccines on Tuesday and is teething crazy but no teeth as of yet. he loves his food and is a big boy, had him weighed at the nurses office, hes 8.8kgs/19.4lbs so roughly hes bigger than his brother was at this stage but hes a way better eater and seems longer as some of christophers old clothes wont even go over jacks bum!:haha: hes on his third hair cut, and hes due another theres no controlling his hair :haha: he sleeps the night goes to bed the same time as his brother and rarely cries over all hes a happy healthy baby :) this is him at three months :)

Attachments

• website%20(27).jpg
    website%20(27).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
thanks hun id a lot of heartburn with him and his mop of locks! hope you are keeping well!

Hi ladies! It's fun to read updates on how your LO's are doing. Brooklynn got her bottom middle teeth at 3 months. Poor thing had a rough go of it because she couldn't hold or bring anything to her mouth to chew on for relief. I think she's teething again now at 6 months. Not sure where exactly, just lots of drool and chewing.

We've started solids. Just once a day about an hour before bedtime. I've tried doing avocado where I mashed it up, but she gags on anything with even the slightest bit of texture. She does fine with the purees. I was hoping to do more baby-led weaning, but the gagging till she throws up thing isn't my favorite.

Naps have been total crap for us. She's a cat-napper and it's the worst. Luckily, she's a decent night sleeper.

It's fun to see all of your little ones. Here's Miss Brooklynn. This pic is a couple months old, but it's what I have on the computer.

Attachments

• IMG_4079 copy.jpg
    IMG_4079 copy.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
Hi brooklynn! What a cutie :) I also have a cat napper. I dream about all the things I could get done if she would take 2 x 1-2 hour naps!! ;) she sleeps well at night (except for last night!) so we did get lucky on that front.

We got two teeth in in the last week. I was so pleased for her... and then had a moment of realisation- she's not tiny any more!!!!!!!

Hugo has the tiniest hint of tooth happening. It just feels like a grain of sand on the bottom gum. He's very out of sorts though, poor lad. Clara has been a fountain of drool for months now, who knows what is happening with her :lol: We are doing a couple of meals a day, a mix of BLS and spooning them mushed up stuff. They're not getting much into them yet but I think they're interested in the process at least.

Our babies are getting so grown up!
Awe, he must have a tooth cut then! I found the amber teething necklaces really help. Especially with the drool factor!
We are doing BLS too but now the gagging aspect of it is a bit frightening. DS had avocado today :)

DD turned 7 months yesterday. Still no teeth but she has been crying a lot lately and drooling more than usual. She started her solids exactly at 6 months. She loves the sweet potato, squash & peaches.

Another thing that has been bothering me is stomach movement. (My own stomach) it moved 24/7 like a baby is still inside my stomach. I'm starting to get freaked out. Is this happening to anyone else. I'm on birth control and had a period. This movement has been happening since after giving birth.

I haven't had that dcm! Sounds freaky.

Hugo has two teeth now! He got two within 4 days of each other, fun times :lol:

Clara is SO CLOSE to crawling. Poor little thing is so frustrated.

I'm just a stalker, but I had those all the time after DD for up to 2 years, dcm. They're phantom kicks. Something about how your muscles "remember" baby inside. Not every woman feels them.

I'm just a stalker, but I had those all the time after DD for up to 2 years, dcm. They're phantom kicks. Something about how your muscles "remember" baby inside. Not every woman feels them.
Omg thanks a lot. That's so freaky having them up to 2 years. I was really freaked out but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that this had happened to

Clara is crawling! And learned how to pull herself into my lap and now wants to be there all the time. :lol: Hugo continues to be the smiliest, chillest baby on the block.

We have six teeth now. Pushes herself backwards, but no crawling. Likes standing up but needs supporting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->