FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

:haha: that is seriously weird zombiekitten!! Freaky! But kind of cool lol.

Hi ladies! SO I just got my BFP after having a mc in March of this year.....super excited and oddly enough, not too worried this time around. I think it's because I know what the "bad signs" are and I also know there's only so much you can do to ensure the health of a pregnancy =)

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all!!!

Eme did you work out your due date yet?
I've relaxed since yesterday, I'm taking the everything's fine til proven otherwise stance right now.
I'm a lot less obsessed and actually keep forgetting I'm pregnant.
It's probably some kind of subconscious self preservation method.
Xx

Hi All. My name is Sara & I live in Canada. I am 31, married to DH for almost 7 years. We have a 3 y/o DD Jadyn. And we have a 10mon old DS Tyler who is still breastfeeding. I have not had AF since getting pregnant with Tyler, but here we are! Due Feb 8th! Quite the shocker and not at all in our plans.

I've relaxed since yesterday, I'm taking the everything's fine til proven otherwise stance right now.
Xx

I hear ya! Yeah I think when you've recently gone through the worst it almost makes you a little numb to the 'worry' aspect. Well, I say that now, give me a few more weeks when I'm going in for my first ultrasound and I'm pretty sure I'll be singing a different tune haha!

According to Fertility Friend my due date is around Feb 7th =)

Hello,
I'm due Feb 4th with first baby. Nice to meet you all :)
My main symptoms are nausea off and on, cramping feeling, and sensitive nipples. I've been crazy healthy food and high protein like eggs and steak lol.

Xx

I hear ya! Yeah I think when you've recently gone through the worst it almost makes you a little numb to the 'worry' aspect. Well, I say that now, give me a few more weeks when I'm going in for my first ultrasound and I'm pretty sure I'll be singing a different tune haha!

Same due date ♡ ... I expect mine to change as I ov later in my cycle and I couldn't pin point it so I used lmp.
Xx

Congratulations ladies, you're added, the link to the group image is on the first page xx

Xx

Same due date ♡ ... I expect mine to change as I ov later in my cycle and I couldn't pin point it so I used lmp.
Xx

Oh how awesome! Yeah, that date is going my LMP but I have NO clue when I ovulated. I wasn't temping or doing OPK's, only thing I know was I had ewcm the 14th-17th~ish and we dtd on the 15th so maybe that's when? But according to my fertility chart it puts me ovulating between the 20th and 23rd so who knows lol

Pretty sure it was implantation spotting I had on the 23rd so I'm guessing I ovulated around the 15th.

Congrats LeAnn! You are due the day before me. I took a few tests on Wednesday and Thursday, the frers were darker and the wondfo ic were very faint. I wanted to test again but I am a little afraid. I had two betas and they were 34 (10dpo) and 135 (12dpo). I had an early m/c back in December and this is my 1st so I really don't know what to expect. They won't check my beta again and I have to wait until 7 weeks for my first ultrasound...this might be the longest 3+ weeks of my life waiting.

I know what you mean about the waiting, but those betas are amazing! You quadrupled in 48 hrs, you got multiples in there?!

Last pregnancy they did an u/s at 5k HCG to check for repeat ectopic, but I'm with a new doc now, and she doesn't do an u/s until 7 wks unless HCG is rising slowly. Had my 2nd beta this morning and get the results tomorrow afternoon, so...hoping for good numbers!

Good luck! :hugs:

Xx

Xx

Oh how awesome! Yeah, that date is going my LMP but I have NO clue when I ovulated. I wasn't temping or doing OPK's, only thing I know was I had ewcm the 14th-17th~ish and we dtd on the 15th so maybe that's when? But according to my fertility chart it puts me ovulating between the 20th and 23rd so who knows lol

Pretty sure it was implantation spotting I had on the 23rd so I'm guessing I ovulated around the 15th.

I got positive opk on 17th and 19th, ewcm 17th xx

Random Announcement:

I am getting absolutely NOTHING accomplished today!!!! haha I called DH at work and gushed to him LoL He's ecstatic!!!! So hard waiting for official blood results until we tell everyone. We're not the wait to tell kind of people...Life is what it is, pain and happiness....we share all aspects with those we love =)

I just can't wait until a week or so from now so I can officially tell our families =)

I'm not really having many symptoms but that's how my last 2 pregnancies were. I just feel really tired by mid-afternoon and my nipples are slightly sensitive if I touch them. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for June 25 and my first prenatal appt on June 30. I'm going in to have my betas checked and am very nervous! aaah!

IM waiting this time to tell my families as we both agree that would be better. It was tough having to go round last time and tell them all the bad news, my mum gets so excited as well. So i cant wait to tell her but i would like to have had a scan to see all is ok! First two times we told all close to us pretty early x

We will tell family fairly early again, except maybe my parents xx

I totally get both sides of the "telling" coin. Honestly when I first had the mc in March I told DH shortly after that the next pregnancy I wanted to wait until a healthy heartbeat to tell........LoL well i guess that's all out the window, it's all I can do to keep from calling his mom today to tell her the good news haha

We had a healthy scan at 7+3 so thinking I might not even bother with getting an early scan. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->