FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Just popping in to say congrats to you girls esp raspberryk and confuzion I reminder you from our thread. I'll be watching x

LeAnn/ Morghan - thank you :) My tests have gotten better so I've gotten more hopeful since I last posted. Will be going in for betas soon and if things are still going well I may even ask to be put on the due date list! We shall see :D

Hope everyone is doing well. Symptoms anyone? I feel like they're all hitting me at once. Terrible headaches. My appetite is crap can barely get through a meal. Peeing up a storm!

Hope everyone is doing well. Symptoms anyone? I feel like they're all hitting me at once. Terrible headaches. My appetite is crap can barely get through a meal. Peeing up a storm!

My Symptoms (4 weeks and 2 days)
  • Fatigue
  • Frequent Urination
  • Strange Appetite.. I'm very picky about what I'm in the mood for... though I think most of it is thirst and I just think I'm hungry because once I drink water I feel better
  • Sensitive nipples

My Symptoms (4 weeks and 2 days)
  • Fatigue
  • Frequent Urination
  • Strange Appetite.. I'm very picky about what I'm in the mood for... though I think most of it is thirst and I just think I'm hungry because once I drink water I feel better

My Symptoms (5w)
  • Frequent Urination
  • Sore/Tender Breasts
  • Increased Thirst
  • Kind of increased appetite, but if I eat too much or certain foods, I feel 'blah'. Some food leave really weird tastes in my mouth, so I am constantly brushing my teeth.
  • Bloating

My Symptoms (3 weeks and 6 days)

• Sore/Tender Breasts
  • Increased Thirst
  • Headaches
  • Extremely Tired

Sore boobs! Yeah forgot to mention those. That's actually what made me test in the first place. I had gotten a BFN at 10 DPO. Had a temp drop at 11 DPO and just assumed I was out. Then while getting ready to shower, I noticed my boobs were reallly hurting as I tried to take my bra off. And my nipples looked like they did when I was pregnant before (darker and nipples sticking out more + really veiny). Took a test, and headed into the shower. Shocked to find two lines when I came out!

I'm 3+6 by ovulation but 3+4 by LMP so still really early. I'm going with LMP because that's what my midwife goes by.

I also forgot to add that! well... just really extra sensitive nipples. I'm breastfeeding my son and it hurts!

Yer my main symptom is sore/sensitive nipples! Mainly my left though!
Also the bloat has started!!

hi all,
my symptoms are really different?! and i have no sore nips or bbs.
- nosebleeds
- fatigue
- nausea early am, and late pm
- car sick
- clumbsyness
- mild cramping/pressure feeling

the nausea this early is throwing me off a little.

My symptoms at 5w 0d

*exhaustion
*nausea
*increased appetite but not sure what I want
*bloating, I'm plus size anyway but I already feel about 5 months pregnant :(

The nausea has hit hard early this time. Thankfully I have not actually been sick yet but I have spent the last 3 mornings dry retching, very attractive :haha:

So I've added the url for the group image to the first page, but am I the only one that can't get it to work?

Symptoms for me have been similar to pmt for me, my boobs are slightly heavy and swollen but not as bad as with my mmc. The only thing I am really noticing is lots of bloating and stomach/digestive pains and over sensitive gag reflex.

xx

At 4wks 5days I've got a horrendous allergies, sore boobs + sensitive nipples and the one symptom I hate is angry cow mode! My hubby said he worrys about the next 8months.. does no one else have this?

At 4wks 5days I've got a horrendous allergies, sore boobs + sensitive nipples and the one symptom I hate is angry cow mode! My hubby said he worrys about the next 8months.. does no one else have this?

Yes :) I have been extra moody......I have had a very short fuse the last week!

Oh me too!!! Seems like any and every thing sets me off!

So I've added the url for the group image to the first page, but am I the only one that can't get it to work?

Symptoms for me have been similar to pmt for me, my boobs are slightly heavy and swollen but not as bad as with my mmc. The only thing I am really noticing is lots of bloating and stomach/digestive pains and over sensitive gag reflex.

xx

Hehe sorry my instructions were probably not very good. You can also just put this in the first post:

[*url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2182829-february-hearts-due-february-2015-open-group-all-welcome.html][*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/xkMrb7s.gif[/IMG][/url]

and ask the members to remove the 2 asterisks* to get it to work.

So I know this is going to make me sound INSANE... but I think DH has morning sickness??

With my other pregnancies DH was sick (literally, throwing up) every morning and I didn't get sick at all. The only times I would get sick is if I woke up and he already left for for... almost as if he took my morning sickness away from me when he was there. We both just assumed it was a head game or him just being stressed out because of the pregnancy...

Well as you know... DH has NO idea that I'm even pregnant and he woke up twice this morning and ran immediately to the bathroom...

I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence that he's got a bug, or if the sympathy pains are a real thing! So strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->