+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Looks like the :witch: is making her appearance for me today... Just a light brown spotting so far, so I'm not counting myself out for January until there's a flow...

If she does come full force, I will be testing on the 21st of February...

Positive OPK one day early. I started testing twice on CD 12, once in the am and once in the pm. It looks like my egg is deciding to make an early appearance. However, I am not changing my testing day.

Looking Good!! Fx uenvyMEsha!!

:dust:

Positive OPK one day early. I started testing twice on CD 12, once in the am and once in the pm. It looks like my egg is deciding to make an early appearance. However, I am not changing my testing day.

Good luck!!! Hopefully you can catch that eggy!!! :) Fx'd!! :dust:

Hi sweet pea - could you put me down for feb 4th. Looks like I am with a buch of ladies too!

We're ttc for the first time after my af is finished so I'll be testing in the 17th feb also it's my 26th birthday on the 13th feb and our first wedding anniversary on the 18th feb!!

Feb is a lucky month for me so I hope it will be for ttc too!!

:D

Good luck everyone!! Xxxx

:hug:

Wow there's so many girlies here- good luck to all!!

Beccaboop it would be amazing to get your BFP in feb with all those other lovely celebrations going on! GL!

xxx

today i have been getting stabbing pain on my left side....fx this is a good sign!!

Hi - I'm new to this thread. Could I be added to 4th Feb please?

Ugh, on CD 10 I had a somewhat dark line on the OPK, then yesterday, CD 11, it was barely there! Hoping the line is darker today. I thought OPK lines were supposed to get darker each day near ovulation...mine is going to opposite way :(

Ugh, on CD 10 I had a somewhat dark line on the OPK, then yesterday, CD 11, it was barely there! Hoping the line is darker today. I thought OPK lines were supposed to get darker each day near ovulation...mine is going to opposite way :(

They don't always get gradually darker, a lot of the times they vary a lot from day to day before turning positive. Be patient and keep testing!! :)

i am 18 days off the pill so hoping i will be at this stage!!!

**List is Updated**

AF has officially came full force for me (for January)...
Bought a bunch of OPK's online today (Should receive them in time to start testing)...
Going to try to get a BBT Thermometer between now and then as well... Dont think I will necessarily need to go crazy with it because my cycle is dead on, but guess it won't hurt.... Was thinking the OPK's might be enough... Thoughts or suggestions??

Sorry AF got you SweetPea!!

I use BBt and OPK so that way I know for sure that I have O'd! But I also have really off cycles, if you are really regular it might not be needed!

Lots of dust for February!! :)

Sorry AF got you SweetPea!!

I use BBt and OPK so that way I know for sure that I have O'd! But I also have really off cycles, if you are really regular it might not be needed!

Lots of dust for February!! :)

Yeah I am like clockwork.

They don't always get gradually darker, a lot of the times they vary a lot from day to day before turning positive. Be patient and keep testing!! :)

That is good to know. Thanks.

My OPK today was darker. Definitely not positive yet, but probably as dark as it was on CD10.

Good luck ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->